Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

drakos13

Panionios has a big game, with OSFP in Nea Smyrni, debut maybe for Nalitzis, and hopefully theyll put up a big fight. I think if OSFP isnt on there game they can lose...but i think OSFP will be frustrated and Panionios will come back to tie 1-1...

nice prediction

have u been right lately

all of Pao fans predictions are basically draws and as usual they will be wrong

I respect Panionios but Olympiakos is a really good team and should win this game and win emphatically

nice prediction

have u been right lately

all of Pao fans predictions are basically draws and as usual they will be wrong

I respect Panionios but Olympiakos is a really good team and should win this game and win emphatically

and tell me what kind of predictions do you guys make on our matches? any different? No, you dont.

Panionios are a great team this year, undefeated in Nea Smyrni and OSFP arent as strong as they may seem to you, having scraped by kallithea in the cup and Aigaleo coming back from 2-0 to tie. a 1-1 is a very realistic possibility. Panionios FIGHT and this is football where anything can happen.

The fines are in.

The Athletic Judges have reached their decisions concerning the Panionios - Olympiakos game. Here are the fines:

Neos Panionios

- Deducted 3 points from the league table

- 4 games behind closed doors

- 100,000 Euro fine

Achilleas Beos

- Not allowed to hold any position with Neos Panionios for 2 months.

- 10,000 Euro fine

Olympiakos

- Olympiakos is deducted 3 points from the league table

- 4 games behind closed doors

- 300,000 Euro fine

The game between the 2 teams is declared null and void and will not be re-scheduled. None of the involved teams receive any points.

All involved can appeal the decision with EPO.

-------------------------

Archived