Phantis Forums

Panionios v Olympiacos

NYC_Olympiakos

by the way no one will get punished, oly will get a slap on the wrist and mayb a home game with out any fans, thats how the government will act, also olys presedent will complain and fule it more by saying its someone elses fault (no bias opinion here jst using this as an example because paos presedent does the same thing)...

this whole league is corrupt and the real suckers are us for wasting so much time in supportin these teams and spending so much money on games and Merchandise !!! while these presedents (oly, pao, Paok ect...) sleep in there Beautiful homes with there cash while the rest of us struggle to make a buck and fight for a future and our families future..

we r da idiots for continuing to support something that isnt worth supporting!!

P.S as u read this, u will agree with me 100% however u wont do anything about it and continue to support ur team and waste money and time arguing with each other in a week or two.. bet my life on it :P

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate olympiakos passionatley, their players and fans, but i dont think OSFP the club should be punished. What can Cockalis do? OSFP didnt issue them tickets, they are not affiliated with the club, they just showed up in red colours at the stadium and forced themselves in. Legally this cant be OSFP responsiblity.

There is no way to prove they are OSFP fans, (we know they are, but is that enough/fair to provoke a punishment on the club?) Isnt the club only responsible for that fans it issues tickets to or behavior in its own Stadium? It said the geys who had tickets stayed in their seats.... one could still say those were panionios fans who wanted to break in for free...

i hate olympiakos passionatley, their players and fans, but i dont think OSFP the club should be punished. What can Cockalis do? OSFP didnt issue them tickets, they are not affiliated with the club, they just showed up in red colours at the stadium and forced themselves in. Legally this cant be OSFP responsiblity.

There is no way to prove they are OSFP fans, (we know they are, but is that enough/fair to provoke a punishment on the club?) Isnt the club only responsible for that fans it issues tickets to or behavior in its own Stadium? It said the geys who had tickets stayed in their seats.... one could still say those were panionios fans who wanted to break in for free...

they should have gotten more tickets

i cant believe that we have stood so low as to ban fans of the opposing team from attending games

this is sad

and i cant understand y u people dont care what europe thinks after today,,

they will continue to laugh at our championships and we will never get respect in europe suuccess or no success

Guest Protathlitis

Well done Hollywood for posting something good instead of just using this as an opportunity to say something against OSFP like some other pao fans have done.

and i cant understand y u people dont care what europe thinks after today,,

they will continue to laugh at our championships and we will never get respect in europe suuccess or no success

Who gives a fuk about what some articles in europe have, This is a Greek issue. Greece is the best country in the world, why dont you think about the future of our league in terms of GREECE. Its not like Greece is the only country with hooliganism anyway. Im really getting sick of people always talking about what the xenoi will think. We just put on the greatest ever olympics and are european champs.

Honestly, Im all for a good charged atmosphere at Greek games but if we want to stamp out this sort of thing the only way is for the goverment to insist that clubs like OSFP and pao make an effort themselves instead of encouraging it.

Let's look at the lighter side of what happend today.

It was like a mini- Olympic Games :D

The sports that were undertaken were those of:

1) javelin, Shot put and hammer (we can expect a to have a couple hopefuls in the next Olympics in the events of Tossing/throwing/ slinging of seats, stones, bricks, coins).

2) Boxing (combat at close quarters)

3) Hurdling (jumping over the advertising boards)

4) short -distance sprints (100m dash to your opponant)

5) WWF wresting with tag teams (image of a Panionios fan between 3 Olympiakos fans)

6) Fencing (images of Panionios and Olympiakos fans at close quaters fenching with crow bars)

and Shooting (flairs shot at one another)

There were also some Higland games like events that took place such as:

- Tearing down fences(a collective event) with the chant of "eeei-ooop" in the quickest time possible

- A greek school playground game called "Makra Gaidoura" with the defending team (police) (was said to have been chanting to the Olympiakos fans"den pernas Kira Maria (Olympiakos), den pernaaaas, den pernaaaas!" but the opposition (Olympiakos fans) breaking the chain and entering the stadium without tickets with the eternal greek hooligan chant of "Dou re!!!!" just after a smoke bomb is thrown at the police to cause confusion in their ranks with the "Pireans" charging instantaneously)

- The Olympiakos fans also employed the tactics and strategy used during the Trojan war with the Trojan Horse. (Basically, about 200-300 Olympiakos fans without club colours legaly purchased tickets undercover in the Panionios section and after they gave a rendez-vous on the top left hand corner of the stands to see who was their own (the Panionios fans had moved towards Olympiakos 322 (legal fans) they again used the (ever successful through time) chant of "Dou re!, ormame!" which was again very effective. (It's not been verified that the leaders of Olympiakos "Misfits" firm, used Kolokotronis' war directive to the Greek rebels against the Turks in the battle of Dervenakia in 1823 which echoed: "Ormate palikaria, etsakisan oi Tourkoi!!!" :D

ps forgive me but I couldnt help but laugh when I saw one Olympiakos fan wearing a riot cops helmet and another one carrying another riot cops shield. :LOL:

when is the match going to be played then, smart call by the ref to cancel the game, and punish the morons who broke in.....next time they wont be there, thats for sure. Its a shame there werent enough cops, i was hoping to see some fans get beaten and gassed out into the streets...idiots like that are asking for it.

who attacked Anatolaki?

whoever it was, fan, player, ref, stray dog whatever........BRAVO to them!!!!

ppl like u are wuts wrong with soccer

i mean your praising the person that could have injured an Olympiakos player

u pao fans forget one thing

last season Olympiakos v Pao

Pao fans try to break into the stadium that was already packed with only Pao fans

this situation would have been avoided if Panionios officials gave out the necessary tickets and that their were more than 12 cops at the scene

Why the ###### does everybody keep saying 'ohh look at the headlines tomorow' 'ohh we're in the EU'. What are you talking about? who cares about what the foreigners say, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GREECE AND THE FUTURE OF OUR LEAGUE

MY answer to prove to you that those headlines can be VERY MUCH associated with the "future of our League" is here mate...

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...t=0entry42431

after a good nights sleep and calming down...

@hollywood:

you are absolutely right. the usual fines and stuff in the greek league dont help at a ll in taking control over the situation. the best thing would be like you said in fining the presidents. somithing like 100'000 the first time, 250'000 the second, 500'000 the third and so on. if so they would probably realize that their beloved harcore fans are not just a threat for the clubs name but also for their pockets. maybe then they would take measures to keep this violence away from the stadium by themselves.

about the government: if the take actions similar to the ones in england they have to fear not being elected again. ;)

but you are right that they have to take some action in this subject. all that stuff about a new era in greek football after the euro is worth nothing if you dont do anything and just think things will change by themselves. unfortunately this is the greek mentality. its always like that, that after a big happening everybody talks about changes coming, but nobody does anything to support these changes. this was, is and will be always like that in greece. it is like somebody posted: the laziness of greeks. after the euro they should have taken measures to change the things in greece but they havent. they were given another chance through the olympics. they didnt grab it again. the only thing that will happen is that they will talk as to death in tv with pappades, kyra koula and barba mitso stating their oppinions in teleconferences in tv for a week.

@evergreen: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The fault lies 100% to the non-existing Greek Government.... They let PAE Olympiakos, the journalists, TV Magic and Kokkali to do anything they like without thinking the consequences....

Just to inform some of you who don't seem to know...

The police has no fault at all... Orfanos made an article in the beginning of the year stating that the securoty INSIDE the grounf lies to the PAE. The police will be responsible only to the OUTSIDE of the football grounds....

Although this disgraceful PAE Thrynos were only allowed 322 tickets they have decided along with their mercenaries from TV Magic and Protathlitis to get 2500 people "poreia" from peiraia to N. Smyrni... Therefore the "apogonoi toy stolou" (not to be critisised I call these 2500 gey-rous apogonous and not ALL the gey-roi because there are few, i.e. CH Thrylos who are the exeption to the Thrynos masses), went there with only one aim... To create problems!!!

Beos on the other hand was the one that emphasised that Gey-roi should NOT get any tickets at ALL due to the problems they cause again last year in N. Smyrni... However the Athlitikh justice decided that 5% should be given to the "Apogonous"... And once again this disgraceful club called Thrynos has given our country a bad name.... I don't blame the police, nor the apogonous, nor Beo...

I blame the non-existing government!!! You will too meet the Pasokia in the vourko in couple of years you political scum!!!! :box:

to the people who were at the game and caused the riots anf fighting I just have 1 thing to say

what did u accomplish at the end ? did u go home and brag u beat up people or gotten beaten up ?

was that the purpose of the game ?

to all people who go to games and start these things all I have to say is

F*ck off idiots.

Panionios refused tickets to Olympiakos fans prior to the game...

Olympiakos fans entered the stadium without bothering to show tickets...

The fans of the two teams attacked each other...

A dozen policemen could not contain the violence and were beaten up...

Olympiakos player Anatolakis was beaten up...

The game was called...

panionios refused giving us tickets because we didnt give them last year when a certain law forbid it giving tickets to the away team. a bad move and it heated up the atmosphere before the match as if it would be a game against pao.

osfp fans wanted to enter in the stadium through an area where panionios fans where seated and so the fights begun.

i dont know anything about the police but it looked as if they couldnt do anything.

anatolakis is fine as far as i know. he was able to get away just in time by the help of takis giannopoulos (who is he?)

cancelling the game was the best to do. and to be honest i would be HAPPY if we would loose the match through forfait! i wouldnt even get angry if they would cut us some points. put us down in the second league so that thes s*** of b****** learn it!!!

i hate those bloody bastards that just go to the stadiums to make trouble. where are they living? lock those m*********ing idiots away for the rest of their lives. there was not enough police to stop them but why do they always have to do it. pao fans are bad, aek too, paok a little worse, but all the idiots in greece must have chosen osfp as their favorite team!

there were 3000 vazeloi in oaka and 50000 aektzides. the only serious thing that happened there was that some vazeloi burned a motorbike on their way to oaka.

sokrati, do something. stop all the bullshit about "o laos mas..." bla bla bla. the only club president that shows some signs of trying to do something against the violence in greece is demis. respect.

i respect your visions!

i would wish the same for us if our fans had done this.

the deducting of points is the only way cause when oly-pao played in basket before 2 years oly was deducted points for attacking the ref and pao fans/players.

also before some years aris was also deducted points and later relegated from the a ethniki

@slick: it is just the thing that it seems that nobody cares about what is going on. i would be angry about cutting us points and loose the first place. i would be angry if we would have to play without fans. but i would be angry because of these people who started everything in nea smyrni.

@ziaka: wow! so they got two thirds of the people involved in the fights! damn, i've never seen greek justice work so fast.

the big question above everything is simply: why?

i just dont understand it. basically it is just a game. some take it more serious than others. but why does it have to end in violence? sure, we could have gotten more tickets. the police could have brought more men. but who should control these guys if not their club owners?

just because we have the most fans in greece it doesnt have to mean that we are allowed to do everything.

osfp is a club with a great history. people like them will ruin this.

i wish some other fans would finally rise and beat these idiots up. in every team. pao, aek, paok, osfp, etc. all the big clubs have idiots like that as fans.

about the punishment. i just read in "ta nea" that if the epo would follow its rules they would have to give five games to each of the teams without fans.

what was the sixties' slogan? make love not war. (that would change the sound of a lot of chants in the stadium ;) )

The serious incidents which took place yesterday afternoon at the "ring" in Nea Smirni, resulted in injuries for quite a few fans as well as policemen. Most of the injuries were fortunately light, but there was one fan who was seriously injured, a Panionios fan, Ioannis Zervos, who underwent head surgery at 251 Airforce General Hospital, as he suffered from skull and brain lesions after a heavy object was thrown at his head. It was announced that the operation was completely successful, and now the unfortunate fan is out of danger. Two of the trouble makers were taken before the Public Prosecutor.

result....

result....

the sad part is the person that diid this to him will get a light punishment and will be out to do this again next time

i dont understand y in europe they wanna beat up people because u support the other team

I cannot understand ti ftene the panionio fans that OSFP fans were not given tickets and they had to take it out on them

In north america its practically non existent this behavior from rival fans with the rare occasion that it happens !

Those A-holes that just cause this crap and beat up on innocent bystanders should;

1. Pay the victim's hospital bills and therapy.

2. Ban them for life.

3. Jail time.

4. Community work.

5. Pick up the garbage in the city with no pay.

More importantly. Incompetent, accountable and responsible police, political and team execs heads should roll.

But DREAM-ON, never gonna happen.

The rescheduling of the match has still not been decided

or the fines that will be handed after yesterday's riot

also of note suprisingly their was only one fan serioiusly injured

he suffered a head injury and required an operation

and the idea of loss points by both teams is stupid that should not be mentioned again

a fine should be handed especially on Panionios side this thing would have not happen in Karaiskaki

Panionios management handed this very badly and look at the results

a fine and loss of money due to damages in the stadium and probably at least a match ban from home crowd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

O-LYM-PI-A-KOS O-LYM-PI-A-KOS O-LYM-PI-A-KOS O-LYM-PI-A-KOS

OLEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHHAHAHA once again they have shown themselves up....I know the vazeles tried really hard by attacking Dwmatiaki last night for Xth time this week, but nope, the gays have done it again.....

Will the truth come out? Who knows? Will both teams be banned? I doubt it. Will both teams cop dropped points? HELL NO its Greece....will they get some stupid 2 match no fan ban with a Cup game included? I think so......

about the punishment. i just read in "ta nea" that if the epo would follow its rules they would have to give five games to each of the teams without fans.

Is that all?

what?! come on, this would be exactly the punishment both teams deserved. ;)

panionios for not organazing everything the way they would have to and osfp for their fans entering the stadium and starting everything.

11, are you sure this wouldnt have happened in karaiskaki? if people like these want to make trouble, they can do it everywhere. the main target has to be now to keep these people away from our matches. if it is at home or away.

Siga na min timorisoun to gavro me 5 agonistikes....

Don't you guys understand yet what is happening in Greek football re? The powers in EPO are pussies. They are afraid what will happen to them by Kokalis and the mob power of alites like Tsoukalas.

Why do you think Douros came on TV after the derby in Leoforos last year and said those m*****es that he said? Why do you think Blathras quit after the Oly game in Xanthi earlier this season?

Anybody who dares give any decision against Olymiakos will have the mob of Tsoukalas and the mafiosiki power of Kokalis to deal with.

My guess is that as ever Olymiakos will get away with this and instead the police and some other non-existent entity get the blame and case will be closed. It has happened before, it will happen again.

Move on now to the next episodia involving gavroi.

Siga na min timorisoun to gavro me 5 agonistikes....

Don't you guys understand yet what is happening in Greek football re? The powers in EPO are pussies. They are afraid what will happen to them by Kokalis and the mob power of alites like Tsoukalas.

Why do you think Douros came on TV after the derby in Leoforos last year and said those m*****es that he said? Why do you think Blathras quit after the Oly game in Xanthi earlier this season?

Anybody who dares give any decision against Olymiakos will have the mob of Tsoukalas and the mafiosiki power of Kokalis to deal with.

My guess is that as ever Olymiakos will get away with this and instead the police and some other non-existent entity get the blame and case will be closed. It has happened before, it will happen again.

Move on now to the next episodia involving gavroi.

dont worry what u wrote here also applies to panathinaikos

u think epo would punish Pao this severely?

we have the 2 best teams in greece right now. U think they would have OSFP play in front of an empty stadium for 5 games with so much revenue lost?

u think EPO would allow PAO to play in front of an empty stadium with so much revenue lost?

it all comes down to $$$$$$$ in the end.

Oh and at least our fans dont cauuse so much trouble as much as yours do.

were all the same

u guys were throwing charis at ionikos fans in the kipello game.. can u find me a reason 4 that ?

our fans are just plain stupid !

Archived