Phantis Forums

Panionios v Olympiacos

NYC_Olympiakos

their was no where near enough police in the stadio

and they knew something that will happen i mean Olympiakos fans wanted tickets Panionios wasn't giving it

but on the radio the blame seems to go to the police b/c their was just so few i mean only 12 police officers

bad ###### day for Greece

how did Anatolakis get attacked and the severity of his injuries if any

its been long over due but Greek Officials need to clean this up

were becoming a joke in Europe

the clubs are losing money and fans won't come out to the stadio

bad ###### day period

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why there were only 12 police there is beyond me :blink: ?? The police/secuity personal should take the most blame for shitty planning. Who ultimately decides how much security/police is needed at a/the game? Govt? Home team? Oly should be fined and forced to play their next couple of games in an empty stadium as their fans started the problems. If Panionios was responsible for security and/or ticket allotment they should be punished as well. I hope we're not regressing to the "dark ages" of Greek Soccer in the 90's... <_< :(

Forgive me if I'm somewhat misinformed as to what happened; as whatever's been posted here is the only knowledge I have of the incident.

Panionios refused tickets to Olympiakos fans prior to the game...

Olympiakos fans entered the stadium without bothering to show tickets...

The fans of the two teams attacked each other...

A dozen policemen could not contain the violence and were beaten up...

Olympiakos player Anatolakis was beaten up...

The game was called...

panionios refused giving us tickets because we didnt give them last year when a certain law forbid it giving tickets to the away team. a bad move and it heated up the atmosphere before the match as if it would be a game against pao.

osfp fans wanted to enter in the stadium through an area where panionios fans where seated and so the fights begun.

i dont know anything about the police but it looked as if they couldnt do anything.

anatolakis is fine as far as i know. he was able to get away just in time by the help of takis giannopoulos (who is he?)

cancelling the game was the best to do. and to be honest i would be HAPPY if we would loose the match through forfait! i wouldnt even get angry if they would cut us some points. put us down in the second league so that thes s*** of b****** learn it!!!

i hate those bloody bastards that just go to the stadiums to make trouble. where are they living? lock those m*********ing idiots away for the rest of their lives. there was not enough police to stop them but why do they always have to do it. pao fans are bad, aek too, paok a little worse, but all the idiots in greece must have chosen osfp as their favorite team!

there were 3000 vazeloi in oaka and 50000 aektzides. the only serious thing that happened there was that some vazeloi burned a motorbike on their way to oaka.

sokrati, do something. stop all the bullshit about "o laos mas..." bla bla bla. the only club president that shows some signs of trying to do something against the violence in greece is demis. respect.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,...3-23215,00.html

Apparently some crap went down at the PAO-AEK derby as well. At least that game went on (a good game I might add).

Although Oly fans seem to start most of the crap that happens, I'm sure there are plenty of fanatical (think a-hole) supporters of any club. I'm not saying all Oly fans are retarted and do this kind of stuff all the time. It's just fustraiting having to hear about this, when 90+% of fans who don't do anything and all they wanna do is see a good soccer game and cheer their team on. It's the others that seem (love) to f*** everything up.

This is no surprise really. We are talking about Oly fans here. The biggest roufiani in world football. The karagiosi are working hard at protathlitis right now to defend the indefensible. Read all about it tomorrow.

its not all of us. and there is nothing to defend.

some of the responsebility lies also on beos shoulders. he heated everything up with his behaviour a few days before and right before the match.

i dont want to defend "our" fans, but it seems as if the people getting the tickets are always the same bunch of trouble making m***kes.

there are also some vazeloi, aektzides, paoktzides etc that do the same. they just dont get the tickets all the time. but we certainly have the most of them.

when is the match going to be played then, smart call by the ref to cancel the game, and punish the morons who broke in.....next time they wont be there, thats for sure. Its a shame there werent enough cops, i was hoping to see some fans get beaten and gassed out into the streets...idiots like that are asking for it.

who attacked Anatolaki?

whoever it was, fan, player, ref, stray dog whatever........BRAVO to them!!!!

who attacked Anatolaki?

whoever it was, fan, player, ref, stray dog whatever........BRAVO to them!!!!

:blink: :blink:

Okay, like that makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, this is pretty shameful. It seems like the dream of Euro 2004 has completely faded and Greek football has again degraded itself to these sort of incidents. What a bunch of muppets.

This is no surprise really. We are talking about Oly fans here. The biggest roufiani in world football. The karagiosi are working hard at protathlitis right now to defend the indefensible. Read all about it tomorrow.

roufiani my ass

we both have bad fans annd ours might make the news... your fans are more in the news then ours are

and dont make me give u examples!

anyways this is sad for greek football

avrio all of europe will be laughing at greek soccer!

Guest Protathlitis

Why the ###### does everybody keep saying 'ohh look at the headlines tomorow' 'ohh we're in the EU'. What are you talking about? who cares about what the foreigners say, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GREECE AND THE FUTURE OF OUR LEAGUE

All i care is that the clubs; OSFP, pao, Aek take real action against it, if they want they can stamp it out.

The problem is more people like YOU, pao fans blew up a few motorcycle this season and were the first to start the hooligansim by attacking an OSFP fan club. Still, you dont see me blaming it on vazeloi. Thats the worste thing when pao fans complain about the violence and say thing like

'oly fans what do you expect' - I EXPECT EXACTLY THE SAME THING FROM PAO FANS YOU IDIOT

protathlitis calm down.. its just 1 persons opinion

if however people i in here want to compares fans behavior we can bring up many points the last few years where afti kanan rezili to greek soccer in terms of violence and the ratio will be 5 to 1

but we can all agree this is very sad

Why the ###### does everybody keep saying 'ohh look at the headlines tomorow' 'ohh we're in the EU'. What are you talking about? who cares about what the foreigners say, ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GREECE AND THE FUTURE OF OUR LEAGUE

All i care is that the clubs; OSFP, pao, Aek take real action against it, if they want they can stamp it out.

The problem is more people like YOU, pao fans blew up a few motorcycle this season and were the first to start the hooligansim by attacking an OSFP fan club. Still, you dont see me blaming it on vazeloi. Thats the worste thing when pao fans complain about the violence and say thing like

'oly fans what do you expect' - I EXPECT EXACTLY THE SAME THING FROM PAO FANS YOU IDIOT

i think i agree.......screw the headlines and CNN etc etc....this is Greece we do to please ourselves not those a**holes. I mean its not like other EU countries dont have this type of problem sometimes anyways...besides it makes better entertainment to watch it develop live than 98% of the crap out there! B)

the way i see it there is one group of people who do this s%$#!, and they have distributed themselves amongst all the big teams.

We all have stupid fans, and it wouldnt come as a shock from PAO fans or AEK or PAOK and Aris. We all have idiots and its the clubs job to deal with them, if thats possible.

Obviously any sports incident that has violence, some news station/paper will headline it.

But since 04 was greece's year, am not suprised CNN, SI, or anyone would report this.

Still, what a F*&^%ing Joke!! :tdown: Everyone loses with s%$#! like this.

The game betwwen Panionios and Oly shouldn't be postponed, it should be CANCELLED definitively! No point for the clubs...

And the government, or EPO, whatever shoul take REAL sanctions against the clubs, especially OLY, PAO and PAOK. The officials of the 3 clubs are the first to blame because they're the promoters of violence in football and they do NOTHING to fight against the phenomenum.

I'm a fan of Oly but those Oly hooligans are bastards, they really should be beaten up to death by the police!

I can't understand why they're doing that, they're killing football in Greece...!

the ###### bullshit has to stop here..it is ruining our football and football in generall..it is disgraceful and completely unnecceasry...this is absurd..and the thing that makes it more absurd is the fact that the epo is gunna give slight punishments...this calls for BIG ACTION!!!! not small pussy s%$#!...the epo has got to step up and take some action or else nothing will change...this ruins this beautful game..it sickens me and should sicken everyone else too...right now i feel lousy calling myself a fan of greek football..this is soo disgracefull..i hope fifa get involved because i dont see any other solution...

I said it once and ill say it again; it’s the Greek governments fault!! I mean they know that this has been happening for a while however the chose to ignore it because it will cost too much money to fix the problem!! I mean look at England 3-5 years back they had the worst fan violence out there (real hardcore unlike our poofy fans who act compared to them) however there government took our measures to stop this by finding the leaders of the hooligans and banning them and giving them jails time! (Some got up to 10 years if I remember correctly)

How did they stop this??? They implemented spies with in the supporters to find out who they were and when they would attack!! They also implemented cameras in the ground which also spotted these leaders and eventually F***ed them over!! And finally they beefed up security as well…

Now u look at England and there is hardly no incidences of fan violence and u know why?? Because there government cares and did something about it unlike our government that pretends with stupid suggestions!!

E.g.:

Banning away fans:

This is really stupid because every club loses a lot of $$$ cos of it!!

Deducting points of the team they support:

This seemed like a good idea at first However it’s not really the clubs fault is it?? The players/ coaches didn’t cause the violence??? So why should they lose out??? Also for this example, lets say they did strip points of oly for this, then there supporters would dress up as pao fans and start violence in there games so they can have points stripped of them and vice versa!! (If u think that is out rages then u don’t know how far these hooligans would go because something like this happened in the Dutch League 2-3 years back if I remember correctly)

Fining the club peanuts:

This in its self is worthless!! If anything the presidents of the clubs should get fined up to $100,000-$250,000 for fuelling the flames!! I mean look at this incident for example, kollkkias (olys president) and the newspapers had a part in this with there public complaining and bias opinions!! Which sadly to say these hooligans bought into it and decided to do something about it.

Banning future home games:

What’s this going to achieve??? Nothing besides loss in income which might I add no Greek Club can afford besides the major 2s…

this is why Greek soccer can never progress because of the above statements which causes fans not to go to the games fearing for there lifes and the lifes of there children.. so if u wanna blame someone blame our government who does nothing and the presedents/newspapers who fuels all this!!!! :nono:

P.S sorry it took so long but i had to get it all out.... :gr:

Archived