Phantis Forums

Monkey Noises

HOLLYWOOD

To me it doesnt make sense that "fans" would yell racial comments against opposing black players since their own team have them.

For example, I wonder how Manoli feels when he hears PAO fans throwing these racial slurs against Henry or any other black player.

Drakos, I don't believe it's overreacting, but saying that a problem exists or you don't want to see it get worse. I understand what you're saying but at the end of the day no matter how colored the players is it's not at all cool to say racial comments.

I think all the football players hearing this racial s%$#! on the pitch turns them all off.

• 1 month later...

I think a simple solution to this is during games for security to kick out any fans that are repeatly yelling out racial slurs or making monkey noises. These monkey noises people are making are completely unacceptable and very much racist. Have security give these idiots one warning, and if they repeat the noises then they're kicked out during the game. That should teach them a lesson.

Then, before they leave the stadium, take down their name, and any repeat offenders at future games get banned from attending any soccer games for a minimum of one year.

I don't think teams should be penalized, I think it's a league issue, and security needs to be responsible to kick out and penalize troublemakers on an individual basis.

This policy should be mandated throughout greek soccer and standardized throughout the greek league. It's not a team issue, it's a league issue that seriously needs to be addressed.

Archived