Phantis Forums

Monkey Noises

HOLLYWOOD

Hey my friend.... I'm a Thrylos Fan and I was ashamed by that s***.

What they need to do is get rid of that sort of enviroment in Greek Soccer. It's come to the point that I watch other international leauge games and that would never happend without the team getting some sort of fine. I agree with you COMPLETELY.

I have to blame EPO for not taking some sort of hard action. So what if it's thrown from an Olympiacos fan. They should be treated with the hardest of penalties for this, and it should be the same for all the team across the board... Sorry I might've gove a bit too far but I agree 100%

You have to admit as a fan, that RIVO's goal was top class or should I say WORLD CLASS...

Guest Protathlitis

There were definatley monkey noises when olisadebe got the ball. they and the pao fans who attacked an oly fan club are jokes. Gavroi, vazeloi and aektzides are no better when it come to that s%$#!.

Hey my friend.... I'm a Thrylos Fan and I was ashamed by that s***.

What they need to do is get rid of that sort of enviroment in Greek Soccer. It's come to the point that I watch other international leauge games and that would never happend without the team getting some sort of fine. I agree with you COMPLETELY.

I have to blame EPO for not taking some sort of hard action. So what if it's thrown from an Olympiacos fan. They should be treated with the hardest of penalties for this, and it should be the same for all the team across the board... Sorry I might've gove a bit too far but I agree 100%

You have to admit as a fan, that RIVO's goal was top class or should I say WORLD CLASS...

no that was a great shot.......but world class was Basinas in leoforos 2 years ago. Rivaldos doesnt even compare.

it shows that some people don't belong in there.... every team should ban those bigots for life... and the prosecutor should make an example of them....

this is a sport for godsakes, and although I want Oly to drop to second-third division, all the players are human beings, and not only I don't want to see anyone get hurt but also racially or otherwise insulted!

I would take issue with a PAO fan if he made monkey noises against any black player of the opposing team. I have no tolerance for bigots and their F***ed up attitudes.... All the PAO, OLY, AEK fans should know better and set an example...

but, if they don't seriously eliminate all the other crap that goes on.... I have no hope that we'll see anything better anytime soon....

I don;t think the Oly fans who did this are viciously racist. I think it's another way of annoying a player like swearing at his mother or saying avte g*****! or something. The only difference is that they use the colour of his skin to annoy him which really is sick and should not happen.

But I repeat I don't think they did it because they are racists.

i dont care why they did it...these no justification for that...its just sick and it ruins the game of football...call him anything you want but using racial slurs and noises because of a difference in skin colour is just disgusting....these fans should be banned from olympiakos games a year..it shoudnt be tolerated...

Guest Protathlitis

uefa should ban frinos for life

hahahah what do they think Rivaldo is, white?

You guys dont you rememmber something in the news about pao fans anf Thierry Henry. What colour do you think olisadebe is. . At least Henry got his revenge and scored. Whats the point in posting trash like that. Katalabes

relax its not a big deal, its just to get him started up. this will happen in 100/100 countries that consist of white people (there are a few black immigrants but the people in greece are white most of you write from diverse places like america and australia, u dont understand theres never going to be the same tolerance like this)

relax its not a big deal, its just to get him started up. this will happen in 100/100 countries that consist of white people (there are a few black immigrants but the people in greece are white most of you write from diverse places like america and australia, u dont understand theres never going to be the same tolerance like this)

thats the problem...that it happends everywhere and there is nothing done about it...what does the fact that a player is black have anythnig to do with anything..it shouldnt be a issue, but it is and thats the problem...

malakessss......

he is not white, he is dark brown and not black. tha makes a HUGE difference. :LOL:

it is very sad that the racism gets into football more and more. we heard of it in italy and england. this is just something that is very illogic. all the fans are getting crazy if their team gets a guy from south america or a raw diamond from africa (like ofiri-quie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: btw, where is he now?) but attacking an opponents player with stuff like that. :ph34r:

there has to be done a lot in greece till the stadiums are cleaned of this scum. either if he is an aek, oly, pao, paok supporter or one of any other team. but where would you have a better place to sell your drugs than in the stadium? i heard some stuff from a friend of mine about what he saw in the aek original section that was just unbelievable. maybe he exagerated but when i went to some matches in some places you just had to inhale deeple and the purple elefants on the pitch started flying. :blink:

the officials also depend on a lot of these people because most of them buy the season tickets or are at nearly every match and bring them a lot of cash.

if these changes dont happen, the greek league will never be respected as it could be.

hey, something completely else. dont you think that it has been a long time ago since the rival fans in here discussed as calm as the last few days. and this during derby-time!! how come?!

maybe: bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--zzzzzz--zzzz--zzzzz-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz----zzzzzzz----zzzzzzzz!!!

SLAP!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

malakessss......

he is not white, he is dark brown and not black. tha makes a HUGE difference. :LOL:

it is very sad that the racism gets into football more and more. we heard of it in italy and england. this is just something that is very illogic. all the fans are getting crazy if their team gets a guy from south america or a raw diamond from africa (like ofiri-quie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: btw, where is he now?) but attacking an opponents player with stuff like that. :ph34r:

there has to be done a lot in greece till the stadiums are cleaned of this scum. either if he is an aek, oly, pao, paok supporter or one of any other team. but where would you have a better place to sell your drugs than in the stadium? i heard some stuff from a friend of mine about what he saw in the aek original section that was just unbelievable. maybe he exagerated but when i went to some matches in some places you just had to inhale deeple and the purple elefants on the pitch started flying. :blink:

the officials also depend on a lot of these people because most of them buy the season tickets or are at nearly every match and bring them a lot of cash.

if these changes dont happen, the greek league will never be respected as it could be.

hey, something completely else. dont you think that it has been a long time ago since the rival fans in here discussed as calm as the last few days. and this during derby-time!! how come?!

maybe: bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--zzzzzz--zzzz--zzzzz-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz----zzzzzzz----zzzzzzzz!!!

SLAP!!!

liverpool awaits!

and this time there is no kasnaferis

malakessss......

no it doesnt. i never said he was black. but he is still an Melachrinos nonetheless. you cant remove it from a full stadium stop a person and check him to see if he will make these comments. Its a waste of time, and not really that important. They yell things at all foreigners and colours......

malakessss......

SLAP!!!

liverpool awaits!

and this time there is no kasnaferis

kasnaferis was shitty for both sides...

I don't care which team you support or you're hardcore "fan" if you wanna call yourself that. This kind of racial and physical abuse towards any player is disgusting and unacceptable. Simply pathetic.

I just couldnt believe while watching the derby what was being thrown towards the PAO players. That to me ruined the match cause someone could have gotten hurt.

I also saw SOARES from AEK almost getting hit with an iron bar and debris as he was about to take a corner :tdown: :tdown: Would that fan like it if Soares went after him with a bar?

The fans of any team doing s%$#! like this should be caught and banned from the stadiums. And the team should be fined accordingly.

I just don't get it. This crap continues to ruin the greek domestic image. I find that the greek law enforcers just sit back, watch and do nothing. I guess it takes for someone to get their head split open and die.

uefa should ban frinos for life

listen don't want to start anything here but Pao fans did do monkey noises vs Arsenal in the Uefa C.L. so if Uefa should ban anybody it should be u guys

plus Uefa is investigating on such acts in the Spain V England friendly match last month

listen soccer is only a microcosm of racsism i mean there is not really much the soccer governing world can do about it

hate exist in the world and as long as it does so will racsism thats a fact

listen don't want to start anything here but Pao fans did do monkey noises vs Arsenal in the Uefa C.L. so if Uefa should ban anybody it should be u guys

plus Uefa is investigating on such acts in the Spain V England friendly match last month

listen soccer is only a microcosm of racsism i mean there is not really much the soccer governing world can do about it

hate exist in the world and as long as it does so will racsism thats a fact

Hi olympiakos11, I don't agree with you. Yeah for sure hate exists everywhere but it can be controlled in the stadiums especially physical abuse.

Now racial calling is obviously difficult to control cause you have to have security right where the fans are so they pick-off those bums. However you have teams that are fined. Lately a fan in england just got banned for 1 year for racial taunting. So something is being done about it.

In greece it comes down if the EPO is serious about cleaning it up. Maybe it will never stop cause it's gone too far. Look at whats happened. Unfortunately the opposing team can't have fans support which is too bad. It be world war 3 if PAO-OLY fans were mixed together.

I do think the football governing body can do something about it as they're I assume are trying to fix the problem. But unless they allow this s%$#! to happen for some reasons but I doubt it.

It's easy to say this but why can't people just be civilized.

malakessss......

no it doesnt. i never said he was black. but he is still an Melachrinos nonetheless. you cant remove it from a full stadium stop a person and check him to see if he will make these comments. Its a waste of time, and not really that important. They yell things at all foreigners and colours......
sarcasm... ;)

Guest Protathlitis

so why drakos are you saying: oh what colour do the gavroi think rivaldo is. what colour do you think Manoli is? Henry at leoforos. This thing is not at such a bad point now but if the fukin facists in greece were to start infiltrating and using soccer to recruit people and cover their s%$#!, thats when it could get serious.

In England fans of a club i think it was cardiff city used the match day to go and attack asian communities. The same s%$#! happens in Holland, France, Belgium. We cant let it happen in Greece. Greeks arent racists, facists are.

Sorry to take the topic off course and seem dramatic but thats what im afraid of.

Archived