Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.ert.gr/eidiseis/en/newsDetails.asp?id=3972

The 23-year-old player is one of Cypriot football’s biggest talent and has the ease to play as a left and right midfielder. Last year he was voted most valuable player in the Cypriot Championship, having played 26 matches and scoring 9 goals. In total he has participated in 100 matches, scoring 22 goals.

In closing as far as the case of Dutchman Voter is concerned, the situation is quite complicated and the turnout is unknown.

i want Voter!!

I am fed up with Cypriot Palta!!! And not only that but this guy is a typical Kyprio-fatsa-antipathestato-giannaki-okka look alike and I am sure that he won't last long at PAO... At least Michalaki is cute compared to the antipathestatoi-kypriofatses of OKKA and Giasemi!!!

From Behalf of all Cypriots around the world i would like to wish you a Merry Christmass and a happy New Year. And may the new year find you with 50 Cypriots playing for PANATHA

:LOL:

From Behalf of all Cypriots around the world i would like to wish you a Merry Christmass and a happy New Year. And may the new year find you with 50 Cypriots playing for PANATHA

And thats exactly what we dont need - or exactly what I dont wanna see at PAO!

but merry christmas to you too and everyone at Phantis!

Charalambides was wanted by all the top clubs in Greece.. This guy will be in the starting eleven by his second or third game... Pappou go to the gay forum what r u jealous of the Cypriots playing for Pana.. Charalambides is a star and you Know what He is GREEK CYPRIOT just like the Best and most EXpensive player for PANA>>>

True, if its any consolation I too would rather a Cypriot signing than a Croat or Romanian or Lithuanian etc etc!

I saw a few clips of this guy and he looks good - he can take on players and get in to the box to score. And everywhere Ive read about him it states he has PAO in his heart so I think he will give 110% for the club. Fingers crossed. But whats good in the Cypriot league may not necessarily be a hit in the Greek league or in UEFA for that matter against Seville.

I also read on contra.gr today that Nordin Wooters has said that he has signed for PAO and he is waiting for PAO and his team to finalise the deal.

Bides cant play in Uefa he scored two goals for Apoel in the Champions League Qualifiers this year as they lost 4 to three on aggragate.. BY the way the top three clubs in Cyprus can compete with the top three in Greece any day as it has proven in the past when they meet... Olympiakos had thought they signed bides two years ago as a replacement for Giannakopoulos but he backed out last minute.. This kid for your information had an offer from Parma and Totenham Hotspur.. He is a die hard Pana fan and will hopefully prove his doubters in Greece time will tell..

Archived