Phantis Forums

Arsenal - Panathinaikos

slick13

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal always seems to have a problem with panathinaikos and greek teams. They show no repsect to us.

I don't know if it is a french complex to loosing in portugal against the national team. I think they cannot handle to fact that greek teams know how to close them down and make them ineffective in a game.

just like our national team did against the french in portugal. You look at teams like Man united and when ferguson talks about how dangerous pao is to play against, then there is no need for any further comment.

Remember the year when pao lost 3 - 1 in old trafford, but had so many chances to not only equalise but win this game. I remember ferguson saying that it was one of the best games that had been played in old trafford, with attacking football at both ends.

Even espn commentators were praising pao for 2 touch system played against united on that day. Even though we lost, I will always rate this game as one of paos best performances in europe. That day bhartez saved united arses.

Forget about last years disaster, we have wrong coach (he should have been sacked after loss). The game in leoforo gives me hope that our players can get the result in england.

And even if we do get the result, Arsenal will still find an pathetic excuse!!!!!!!

What can you say for a team that changes in stadium to emirates because of money. Arsenal is like a prostitute on smack.................

gameiounte i gali kai i kolo englesei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR: A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.

Arsenal fear us, and always have, regardless of previous results.

Pires comments........fear

Henrys comments....fear

When have they ever spoken out about other teams....never.

The simple fact is to them...we are more dangerous, than what they are to us.

With any talented bunch of players, the only thing that can make them perform below par is....FEAR...PRESSURE to perform....and LAZINESS. All qualities we can place on arsenal.

Im feeling optimistic...very very optimistic....if that feeling stays past the first 15 minutes of the match...im sure we will win.

Put the FEAR on them.....and Put the CONFIDENCE in us....

FORZA PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wise one has spoken :nw: pfffff

Here you are telling you fellow fans, that theres no need to explain, cause we pao fans dont listen. Then you yourself continue to explain...through supposed sarcasm...and facts.

We all no that behind sarcasm is always slight truth.

Its just really funny i mean you guys got this crucial game vs monaco who smashed you...and your worried that pao are defending there european record to louie the fly and dragonfly and other oly fans.

Im sure to have fun on tuesday, cause its a great day for greek football.

But i have to agree, OSFP have alot more things to worry about than pao.......

so start worrying!!

Nice Comeback just turning my words around just a bit trying to use it against me

your lacking so much creativity like Pao and a fact is we didn't get smashed by Monaco but we get our chance of redemption at Kariaskaki

it is always nice to get up in the morning, reading some posts and just get a good :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i remember some time ago when osfp fans were reacting slightly aggressive to vazelines comments it had been said, this is part of the forum.

now that things changed a bit and we dont have any rights anymore talking freely in this forum....

back to the topic. i dont think pao will have a good match in england. possibly the frenchies do this on purpose to make paos players aggresive and angry so the y make mistakes. i might be mistaking too. but i think it'll be 3-1 for arsenal. although i liked them so far, after these stupid comments they let out before the matches against pao for me it is an offence against all of greece. :box:

so i really hope i am mistaking and you will win.

A Few more hours to go and excitement is all around. The "Green invasion" is already present since yesterday, I got myself a match ticket and can't wait. I too will be joining my voice with the rst of my Green brothers transforming Highbury into Leoforos!!! B)

Apart from that it looks like we will play the same formation 3-6-1 we had at leoforos with the most likely line-up being :

----------------------Chalkias

---------------------Henriksen

Vyntra---------Kyrgiakos(Kotsios)----Morris-------Konstantinidis

----------------------Basinas

Mitu----------------Gonzalez-------------------Skacel

---------------------Papadopoulos

Another suprise formation would be Konstantinou instead of Mitu with Papadopoulos taking the right midfield(wing) position.

We are definately missing Goumas and Munch whilst Kyriakos is doubtful cos he pulled out of training yesterday cos of a back strain.

Man you really have it in for that kid eh? LOL!

Anyway, best of luck to PAO in the match against Arsenal. I hope you guys butcher them in Highbury so that all the Arsenal players and commentators can talk about what Arsenal didn't do to win the game. Not that they sucked and PAO was good. I love seeing that typical British superiority complex come through for football. Stick it to the Poms!

Goodmorning gents, Arsenal is gonna have Viera back and they will be without Cambell and Edu. Anybody care to make any final predictions? I predict a 0-0. :)

i dont think 0-0, Arsenal always score.... GOOD LUCK STHN PANATHA MAS!!!!!!!!

we gonna miss Moris and Kirgiakos has problem too, its hard for us :( :(

GOD BLESS PANATHINAIKO!!!!!

its gunna be an extremely hard match made harder because of our defesive absentees....not only goumas and munch, BUT NOW either morris and/or kyriakos wont start...we have to play kotsios(!!!) he has barely played this season now hes going up against ARSENAL!!!! my confidence level has gone down...our defeinse is hurting...

its gunna be an extremely hard match made harder because of our defesive absentees....not only goumas and munch, BUT NOW either morris and/or kyriakos wont start...we have to play kotsios(!!!) he has barely played this season now hes going up against ARSENAL!!!! my confidence level has gone down...our defeinse is hurting...

yeah but last in england we where near full strenght and was thrashed 5-0 so in my view it can only get better :gr:

Campbell's absent from this game and I do think he carries their defense so it could be weak and give Pana more opportunities to create scoring chances.

It's more of a disadvantage for PAO's D for not having goumas and munch on the line-up today so you'll see mids coming back to help. Although viera is playing, arse are missing edu and gilberto so that could free pao in the middle.

Banners up! ZHTO TRIFILI !!!

2 PAO - 1 ARSE

here is our lineuo

---------------------------halkias----------------------------------

----------Kyriakos-----Henriksen--------Kotsios-----------------

----Vyntras-----------------------------------------Svouras------

--------------------------Basinas----------------------------------

-------MARIC(???)----------------------------Skacel--------------

----------------------------Eki--------------------------------------

-------------------------Papadopoulos----------------------------

kotsios was expected but WHAT THE F**K IS MARIC DOING IN THE STARTING 11??? i dont see us winning this game now....why isnt mitu starting???

well now we are doomed!

look at this lineup

chalkias, vintra, henriksen, kotsios, kostandinidis, kirgiakos, MARIC(what the fook), basinas, skatcel, gonzales, papadopoulos

this line is gona kill us and we have 3 strikers on the bench and only mitrou, sapanis and morris who can play midfield-defence

Archived