Phantis Forums

Arsenal - Panathinaikos

slick13

From what I know AEK have not even won a single game in the Champions League so far (let alone qualify from the group stage...), so what are you talking about??  :unsure:

You're right, Kokkalis doesnt have any influence in UEFA. How can we progress then. We never had to be involved in incindents with "gounes" and "call-girls" to the referees in our European games, neither we had the opportunity to get rid of teams that beat us (like, say, Dynamo Kiev) and have "psarades" brought in our group to make our life easier.... We had the bad luck to play a full-power Juve squad in our 1999 CL campaign which ended in the Q-finals, while you had the chance to play the "famous" Legia Warsaw team for the same phase two years ago... We didn't play our most crucial games with the opponents having two players sent -off (Pao-Juve 3-1). And above all, lacking the legendary "fardos" of your team we're going nowhere...I admit....

Do you have any doubts? You dont need to look far... Just some weeks ago...and tell me what did you see in your game against Rozeborg... :(

I could take this apart in so many ways but I don't have much time now. I let other PAO fans here have a go as well :P

Just a couple of quick points because once again you say things that are too easy to answer to :P

You had Herenveen and Maccabi. How much did you beat them by?

The Juve team we beat 3-1 had Zidane and all their stars.

The Juve team you lost 7-0 to played all their reserves :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

More for you later if you wish :P

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you dont know your own history... and it only happened 3 years ago!!

Have a look again in that 3-1 game, and tell me if Zidane and Davids were playing...

...Also tell us if Juve had 2 players sent off in that game or not...

Cheers.

well u can send youre cheers to tsoukalas, europe(the pop rock band from the 80´s) cause NOBODY knows u in the other europe(continent), bon jovi and the rest of kokkalis army of HEADS(greek word for mullet)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know Europe (the band), you dont need to explain...

And just for your information... Europe have re-united for the first time since 1991 (when they disbanded). They have released a new album (called "Start from the Dark"), and they've started a European tour, planning to go to the USA as well...

As for me, I have booked already my place at London's Apollo Hammersmith and I'm seeing them live on the 15th of November :)

We'll break the place down, we're gonna rock the night... :)

Respect to one of the kings of the 80s hair-metal bands :nw: :nw: :nw:

lete na ginei kati opos to 1996 with Ajax??? Ajax V. PAO 0-1 ('87 Vazexa)

Arsenal V. PAO 0-1 ('84 Olisatebe) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

kai meta 8a ksypnisete  :rolleyes:

youre back again eh!

did u see the arse today i saw them and they where loosing 2-1 until the ref gave them a number of free fouls to get the ball inside the penalty area and tie the game in the 95min!

ok ?

oi moderators koimountai ?

what is youre problem!

always coming with sarcastic comments on our team!

why is this cause yours have NEVER acomplish nothing whatsover in europe.

how many times have u been playing outside greece and got humiliated.

please stop and wait to see what happends this year and then u can speak, cause if monaco put 2-3 goals in karaiskiaki i dont see u getting any points in the game ok

telos

Arsenal were really lucky against bottom team Southampton today. The refere haelped them by giving 5 minutes extra time instead of 2. Arsenal are for sure at a bad time of their season and their confidence is low. On Tuesday we have to go there and play by looking them in the eye. We must not be afraid of their name. If we do that and concentrate for 90 minutes we can get a result.

It is still going to be very very difficult but if ever there was a time to beat Arsenal away, this is it.

kai meta 8a ksypnisete :rolleyes:

ta idia legate kai to 1996 alla to gkolaki to eixe katsei o Vazexas..... kai min mou peis oti den mporoume na nikisoume ektos edras giati... tha eisai gia poly ftisimo

kai meta 8a ksypnisete  :rolleyes:

It looks like your ignorance and bad taste are not limited to football...

From ALL the dozens of great Rock bands through the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, you picked... Europe? :tdown: :LOL:

I could name probably 100 much better quality groups ...

Did you just start listening to music or are you less than 10? :LOL:

Good luck in your musical "education"... with the help of the ROCK GODS you will not follow the steps or mistakes of your football choices :tdown:

PEACE

Listen Olympiakos fans u don't need to explain to Pao fans who is better the fact is they just don't listen and b/c they have this awesome European record i mean were just so far behind them LOL

Just so u guys know Juve wasn't that good in that year and i believe no Italian team got through the the 16 stage that year so it speaks volume of there soccer at that time.

Its just really funny i mean u guys got this crucial game vs Arsenal at Highbury and your worried about defending yourselves vs Olympiakos and u don't play us for another month

have fun on tuesday

OSFP got more important things to worry about right now

Listen Olympiakos fans u don't need to explain to Pao fans who is better the fact is they just don't listen and b/c they have this awesome European record i mean were just so far behind them LOL

Just so u guys know Juve wasn't that good in that year and i believe no Italian team got through the the 16 stage that year so it speaks volume of there soccer at that time.

Its just really funny i mean u guys got this crucial game vs Arsenal at Highbury and your worried about defending yourselves vs Olympiakos and u don't play us for another month

have fun on tuesday

The Wise one has spoken :nw: pfffff

Here you are telling you fellow fans, that theres no need to explain, cause we pao fans dont listen. Then you yourself continue to explain...through supposed sarcasm...and facts.

We all no that behind sarcasm is always slight truth.

Its just really funny i mean you guys got this crucial game vs monaco who smashed you...and your worried that pao are defending there european record to louie the fly and dragonfly and other oly fans.

Im sure to have fun on tuesday, cause its a great day for greek football.

But i have to agree, OSFP have alot more things to worry about than pao.......

so start worrying!!

have fun on tuesday

yeah u should worry about.

chevanton-kallon-adebayor-saviola

this should be enough to worry about epecialy for a club like oly

ok..enough of the bickering again...now to the facts...goumas and munch will both be missing from the game so it will be even more difficult..sol campbell is out for arsenal which will open more holes in their defense for us...this will be one of our most difficult matches...i dont know what will happen...it depends which pao team shows up ;)

I can't understand you gauvroi, you still continue trying to compare yourselfs with us on european record.

Come to terms with it and carry on with life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its amazing how ignorant you guys are or just stupid. Pao has set the benchmark for greek teams and its up to your team to achieve it.

So concentrate on your team reaching this benchmark and stop comming in our forum crapping away with excuses for past defeats.

Theres only one team that represents greece in europe and they call it PANATHINAIKOs.................

XIPNA REEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gauroi are so lucky, koitakste me ti omades epesan... oles eina psofies, La Coruna is 10th on spanish league, Liverpool is 6th on premier league, Monaco is 4th on french league.... so gauroi stop talking, eiste kolofardoi..... deite tou PAO to group and meta milame.....

Archived