Phantis Forums

Arsenal - Panathinaikos

slick13

but make greece proud and win in norway and not lose 5-0  to a medicre rosenborg team

errrmmm....OK

QUIZ:

There is one team in Greece that has lost 5-0 previously to Rosenborg the same a 'nobody' team that is 'only there to make the numbers'.

I don't know anything about football (obviously as you say) so I wondered if you or Dragon could help me name that Greek club, please?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 1 team gets raped by Rosenborg, and thats the same team who has won 1 away game in 50 years of champions league or european champions cup football, and that is also the same team who has the record for worst loss in the history of the champions league. Only a legendary team can hold all these astonishing records. They call you guys thrylos for a reason you know. Your records that you hold in europe are truly legendary. :LOL:

choc13 wrote:

"mtl gayros ,,,,,,at the end of the day,,,,,,ur team is full of 30something yr old hasbeens that no other club wants. "

So that means you wouldn't want to see Rivaldo in the Green shirt...

...obviously you prefer to pay 40 euros to ba watching...Mitou :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fair enough... They say "being in love" and "coughing" are the two things you can't hide (traditional Greek saying).... I would say there's a third one... Jealousy. :(

go get a haircut!

or drink some coffee with kokkalis

cause u dont have a clue about football.

il laugh on sunday ok

errrmmm....OK

QUIZ:

There is one team in Greece that has lost 5-0 previously to Rosenborg the same a 'nobody' team that is 'only there to make the numbers'.

I don't know anything about football (obviously as you say) so I wondered if you or Dragon could help me name that Greek club, please?

thats all in the past try to stick to the present!!

Rosenborg 1st (reference)

You mention what you have done in the last 7 years..you think anyone in Greece really cares about our league? Heck, look at the previous years attendances, not even the Greeks cared.

Your balls are measured in Europe where there are no parages.

Here are your last 5 years, where we are ranked, and where you including this season (Heck, even the xanoumia kick you ass).

Panathinaikos 16th 11.227- 21.712- 17.365- 6.375- 8.265 -64.944

AEK 32nd 10.227- 13.712- 14.365- 4.375- 4.265- 46.944

Olympiakos 41st 10.227- 8.712- 6.365- 5.375- 9.265- 39.944

here's your reference

here i laugh...

u think rosenborg is great?

name me 1 team from norway outside of rosenborg who by the way are 13 time champs in norway shows u the competition

so i take it Monaco who lost in the C.L final are worse then rosenborg because they are champs?

and yes we are having a better campaign this year then u

OSFP: first

PAO: 3rd

now tell me who is enjoying more success?

remember this is just for this yer not a year ago not in 99

we are

u may sitll be better then us all time but were winning this fight !

You mention what you have done in the last 7 years..you think anyone in Greece really cares about our league? Heck, look at the previous years attendances, not even the Greeks cared.

please u talk about tthe greek league like its garbage yet when u won the double.... all smiles on your faces

show some respect at least for the greek league and try not to disrespect it when u dont win it

thats a sore loser my friend!

While reading through these posts and the war that is being waged between our rivals, I noticed that DragonFly, made a comment in regards as to Why Antonis was let go by PAO. I believe that he associated his departure with money. A very good observation, and a correct one. He was indeed let go because of money, and also partly because he cannot judge the crosses correctly and will often make mistakes coming out of his goalmouth. Anyone can disagree or agree, with this statement. However, if you know the game, if you have scouted games and if you ever coached a game, the weakness in the player( antoni) was clearly shown in Euro 2004, as was his strenghts. Therefore a team makes a decision whether to keep a player or try to improve. PAO thought that it was best for Antoni to depart, because in the Champions League there are quality players that often attack through the air. Example.. PAO vs Man U.. Antoni was in nowhere land on most of the crosses, and the second example Greece vs Chech Rep, when Antoni come off his line and the ball sailed over his head to a Chech player who was unable to finish. End of conversation. :box: :box: :box: :box:

So you let Antonis go, to replace him with ...Chalkias??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the quality goalkeeper you were looking for?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh....and up to last season Antonis was regarded as the "best goalkeeper in the country", "the keeper of the national team... etc etc

Now suddenly he's become one with all the weaknesses of the world and nothing to offer?? :unsure:

So you let Antonis go, to replace him with ...Chalkias??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the quality goalkeeper you were looking for?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh....and up to last season Antonis was regarded as the "best goalkeeper in the country", "the keeper of the national team... etc etc

Now suddenly he's become one with all the weaknesses of the world and nothing to offer?? :unsure:

the first goal against xanthi :LOL: :LOL: keep them coming

the second goal against xanthi :LOL: :LOL: tottaly out of his area

the goal against ukraine :LOL: :LOL: what a nightmare

wait and see u will see plenty moore

please u talk about tthe greek league like its garbage yet when u won the double.... all smiles on your faces

NO THATS WHERE UR WRONG MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP STEREOTYPING ALL OF US AND GETTING THE OPINION THAT WE THINK ALL THE SAME. U GOT NO IDEA HOW WE FELT AFTER LAST YRS TITLE. MOST PANATHINAIKOS FANS THAT I KNOW THAT IVE SAT WITH WERE HAPPY IN THE MANNER THAT WE WON THE TITLE.

SOUM WAS A COMPLETE PSOFIO,,,,,,AND PAO DID NOT PLAY DECENT SOCCER.

EMIS DEN XARIKAME AFTO TO PROTATHLIMA BECAUSE SOUM WAS LUCKY HE HAD OLISADEBE AND THE LIKES OF SANMARTEAN SCORING INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS TO SAVE HIS BACKSIDE, OTHERWISE SOUM WOULD HAVE GOTTN SACKED B4 START OF THIS YR.

DEN IMASTE SAN ESAS ,NA XAIROUME DORATA, KAI PARAGKES,\

WERE MAN LY ENUF TO ADMIT THAT WE WERE NOTHING SPECIAL LAST ,,,YR

IF IT WASNT 4 THE DISGERACEFULL STATE OF GREEK SOCCER:

*AEK IN FINANCIAL TURMOIL,,BAGEVIC INHOUSE FIGHTIN WITH PLAYERS AND FANS,

*WEAKENED OVERALL STRENGTH OF THE GREEK LEAGUE

WE CAN ADMIT LAST YR,,,WAS NOT A SPECTACLE TO WATCH AND WE WERENT TOO PROUD OF IT.ASK ANY SENSIBLE GUY IN 13 AND IM SURE THEY WOULD FEEL THE SAME

UZ THOUGHT ALL UR 7 TITLES WERE ON MERIT,,,,UZ CAN NEVER ADMIT THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,BECUASE U ARE ALL COMPLEX "OPADOI" YOU ARE NOT "FILATHLOI,,,WHO LOOK AT THE REAL PICTURE

ok lets besrious here

u expect him to stop every single shot?

come on

u guys lost him and u know hes good u cant stand him wearing the red shirt and please thank your great management for letting him go

PS: u have noti ced hes allowed onlly 2 goals in the C.L right?

He has let in 2 goald in CL because you are playing s%$#! teams that can't score. I saw the monaco game and they didn't even try. Against Liverpool at the Skoupidokaraiskaki, Kewell scored a perfectly good goal which was ruled out for offside wrongly. Antoni got his hand to it the ball slipped in the net.

Wait till you come to Anfield and get bombarded with attack after attack.

Anyway, I bet you aything that you will throw Antoni with klotsies, just like you did with eleftheropoulos.

just wait and see.

Panos13...if our stadium is "SkoupidoKaraiskaki", then yours is what? :rolleyes:

You can say whatever you like about Antonaros... The only thing that I know is that in the 2 games against you, he'll keep a clean sheet , no matter what you try. You'll remember my words mate... B)

ok lets besrious here

u expect him to stop every single shot?

come on

u guys lost him and u know hes good u  cant stand him wearing the red shirt and please thank your great management for letting him go

PS: u have noti ced hes allowed onlly 2 goals in the C.L right?

He has let in 2 goald in CL because you are playing s%$#! teams that can't score. I saw the monaco game and they didn't even try. Against Liverpool at the Skoupidokaraiskaki, Kewell scored a perfectly good goal which was ruled out for offside wrongly. Antoni got his hand to it the ball slipped in the net.

Wait till you come to Anfield and get bombarded with attack after attack.

Anyway, I bet you aything that you will throw Antoni with klotsies, just like you did with eleftheropoulos.

just wait and see.

well at least our goalie hasnt allowed 4 like yours

u want to talk about s%$#! teams?

i dont see any in our group

unlike yours the old mighty rosenborg and the power rangers of last year !

if it wasnt for these 2 teams u guys would have 0 wins

the last 2 years u havent beat a quality tem. we have monaco and liverpool!

our stadium is not garbage its newly renovated unlike your stadium that fits 15000

also ours is hosting the national temas home games!

by the way how did it feel losing to kerkira ? a newly division a team?

Some lock this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These turds just wont shut up.

Give it up u fools!!!!!!! mtl and ur bsom buddie dimitri,,,,,,u post ur crap on greeksoccer.com as well as here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,go argue with ur brother in law inferno7!!!!!

This is a panathianikos forum,,,,,,leave it alone .....ur like a broken down record.

Den pai allo loool :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

go play some chinese checkers with ur next door neighbours :whistle: :whistle:

we cant talk with this guy, yo.... fu** rosenborg ok??? Eindhoven and Arsenal is VERY strong teams.... 100 times better than liverpool and piece of s%$#! monaco, just go and check for your information cuz you dont anything...... www.contra.gr

compare your teams and our teams and you will see... rosenbord got the champion a week ago.... enough. Go search and learn some things for the soccer... bye bye

Archived