Phantis Forums

Besiktas Thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besiktas have won a hard-fought game 2-1.. A Bobo double seemed enough to secure the win but a goal by Bayraktar on 81' pegged one back for Gaziantepspor.

Besiktas' new signing from Fenerbahce, Marcio Nobre was sent off on 89' after supposedly elbowing Gaziantepspor captain Irtegun Bekir..

Besiktas won its first game at Inonu after 158 days... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Beşiktaş are 0-2 down with five minutes to go and are playing like pure garbage but the 32,000 fans at Inonu are all jumping and still cheering their team! this may well be a message for our stupid fans at Kapalı who protested the team after 1-1 yesterday!

• 1 month later...

Beşiktaş have kept their qualification hopes alive and are now very much in contention after a 2-1 win over Belgian outfit Club Brugge.

FIRST HALF WOES

The match didn't look so lively until 13 minutes when Beşiktaş keeper Runje made yet another huge blunder and brought down Bosko Balaban in the penalty box after mistiming a Elrio cross. The 29-year-old Croatian striker stepped up and converted the spot kick as he sent the ball and Runje into opposite corners. Balaban missed a great chance when he had a free header from 5 yards and misplaced his header just four minutes after the goal.

AKIN TAP IN

Beşiktaş started to progress in the game after 20 minutes and on 27 minutes created a glorious chance for Ali Tandogan who was confused with either controlling the ball or shooting it from 6 yards out and the Belgian custodian Stijnen kept his team ahead but Ibrahim Akin tapped in a Ricardinho through ball after the initial shot by Nobre hit the woodwork on 33 minutes. Tandogan missed a similar chance on 41 minutes and teams went to the dressing rooms tied after the half time whistle.

RICARDINHO PENALTY

Burak Yilmaz, brought on 66 minutes to replace Tandogan, was fouled in the area on 69 minutes and the man of the match, Ricardinho, dispatched an expert's penalty to give Beşiktaş the lead on 70 minutes. The first goalscorer of Beşiktaş, Akin was sent off on 82 minutes after getting his second yellow card as he struck the ball after the referee's whistle.

BEŞIKTAŞ NEED A DRAW

But 10-men Beşiktaş held on and won the game 2-1 and now just need a draw at BayArena next week to progress into the knock out rounds of the UEFA Cup.

You can access to pictures related to this game by clicking here!

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is unrelated...but i thought id post here but im confused

last year i added a video to youtube from my video camera from Inonu Stadium of Kartal Gol Gol Gol.......Besiktas v Kayserispor 2005.....

Now i have an email claiming its removed bceause of a copyright infringementon behalf of DIGITURK!!!?!!??!? Its MY VIDEO!!!!

anybody, CARSI know what is happenign? Are they going to do this to all BJK Statium videos or just mine???

ok this is unrelated...but i thought id post here but im confused

last year i added a video to youtube from my video camera from Inonu Stadium of Kartal Gol Gol Gol.......Besiktas v Kayserispor 2005.....

Now i have an email claiming its removed bceause of a copyright infringementon behalf of DIGITURK!!!?!!??!? Its MY VIDEO!!!!

anybody, CARSI know what is happenign? Are they going to do this to all BJK Statium videos or just mine???

They deleted all of the videos related with Turkish League. Because only digiturk has the right to publish those matches.

But we keep adding new videos :tup:

These are my videos watch and see how unfair our refrees against us.

1st one is gs-kays match. He didnt give that clear penalty and red card in 8th minute. 2nd one is from our last match against ankaragucu, ref didnt give our penalty and red card to goal keeper. :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DloylxgJpSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYd6iU8kOdU

that really is, the dumbest thing ever.

I didnt post a match, i posted footage of fans DigiTurk didnt even know existed- I HATE when stupid copyright and intellectual property laws are taken beyond extreme like this...so i guess if i take pictures in the stadium they have the right to confiscate them too???

• 4 weeks later...

Besiktas can be only the third with this caotic atmphosphere.Nobody loves Tigana even the president Demiroren.The only chance for them to join the competitoın is Ricardinho.

Beşiktaş still can rock the league with a Ricardinho and a healthy Delgado.. Only if Tigana doesn't screw up things..

Efes Cup

beziktas 0 - 4 Werder Bremen

:tup:

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

what happened to your "support the turkish teams in euro games" concept? yes, it's a friendly game, yes it's a tough loss, yes we can mock them but.....
What concept? There is no such concept for me... As i said before : If Turkish team wins I become happy and congratulate them because Turkey wins too. But if they lose I feel happy again because a team which always tries their best to take us down loses ;). This is my concept... Lets call it "Happy concept" :tup: or maybe optimistic...

By the way dont think that i forgot u lost ur game against Feyenoord in the same cup :LOL: How was Hoijdonk's goal? Do u remember that guy from somwhere? U little losers better find easier teams to play with. :whistle: U are not 2000's gs u are just an ordinary anotolian team. and Bjk has never been a good team :D

And we are the rising star of europe and only team of Turkey which is still in european cup competitions ;)

that really is, the dumbest thing ever.

I didnt post a match, i posted footage of fans DigiTurk didnt even know existed- I HATE when stupid copyright and intellectual property laws are taken beyond extreme like this...so i guess if i take pictures in the stadium they have the right to confiscate them too???

Its done to censor racist banners, abusive acts, etc. By controlling what's posted it becomes easier to deny that certain things happened and it prevents political pressure, fines from UEFA, etc. So to answer your question controlling the flow of videos is politically motivated.

that would be beleivable if it were BJK removing stuff, but its DigiTurk the TV company with rights to BJK doing the removal. Also those banners Im sure theyre already caught by TV cameras or player witnesses anyways so this wouldnt do much...

In the USA they are starting to do the same s*** with highlights of videos...its so unbeleivably stupid its ridiculous...what do they want a royalty everytime someone watches a 5 second clip they broadcast? what a**holes :tdown:

that would be beleivable if it were BJK removing stuff, but its DigiTurk the TV company with rights to BJK doing the removal. Also those banners Im sure theyre already caught by TV cameras or player witnesses anyways so this wouldnt do much...

In the USA they are starting to do the same s*** with highlights of videos...its so unbeleivably stupid its ridiculous...what do they want a royalty everytime someone watches a 5 second clip they broadcast? what a**holes :tdown:

But DigiTurk are employed by Besiktas so a censorship ploy is feasible. As for TV cameras capturing banners etc on record, DigiTurk provide footage so that won't happen, they can just avoid filming it or cover it up ;) And how many players complain about racist jibes but they're thrown out because of a lack of evidence? ;) Its all to do with control, not so much money. Like you said it's your video and removing a video of YOURS holds no legal grounds if, like you said, you did not record the match.

• 7 months later...

Besiktas have overpowered FC Zurich 2-0 at Inonu to qualify for the Champions League proper after an absence of three years. The first game at Hardturm ended 1-1 after Matias Delgado opened the cheque book on 3' and a late equaliser by Alphonse levelled things on 90+7 minutes of that game..

The game at Inonu was intense thruout the first half and an even contest but former FC Basel player, Delgado, who lost the 2005-06 title to Zurich on the last minute of the season was full of vengeance again as he headed home two goals in eight minutes past Swiss goalie John Leoni in early second half to book the Black Eagles a place in the group stages. Tello, Serdar Ozkan and Edouard Cisse had very good games along with the hero, Matias Delgado..

Archived