Phantis Forums

Besiktas Thread

sorry turk i didnt really have time i was only there 2 days and had a schedule of stuff there..... i thought the city was pretty cool....driving there i see the anatolian planes its empty and all of a sudden.......a city with 6 million people!

i did really enjoy the Ankaragucu match though do you support an ankara team aswell? .....i cannot understand how it was 4 ytl?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't support a capital city team because I'm born in Kocaeli -the closest city to Istanbul eastwards- and support my local team KOCAELISPOR which is combating all sorts of financial problems and is rooted to mid-table obscurity in Second Division... :(

• 1 month later...
Daniel Pancu is heading to Saudi Arabia according to Romanian press as he will join his former coach from Rapid, Anghel Iordanescu at Al Ittihad. The move will take place on January 1, and the Saudi club which is the representative force of the Kingdom on football fields will pay €2.2M for the 28-year-old Romanian midfielder's fee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, according to Sabah Ailton has left BJK for Hamburg. He'll play half a season's loan at Hamburg and the German will have the option to purchase him for €2M at end at saeson. Sabah also say Ailton is BJK's third foreign to be loaned out after Pancu (RAPID BUKRES) and Youla (METZ).

all those out-loans are a clear indicator that Besiktas Board is now coming to accept that they made huge mistakes so far in their summer transfers. Ailton is gone, Youla is gone, Adem Dursun is an instant-fan-favourite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and Tandogan looks like he feels they'll get rid of him shortly. If you're going to let go three or four of your new signings than WTF are you doing in such a big club's management???

and if they are loans out then they arent gone theyll be back.......but why loan out big players just sell them.

well, they have options...

Pancu : may be bought by Rapid Bucharest if they offer Besiktas €1M in June. Besiktas received €125k from his six-month loan.

Youla: may be bought by FC Metz if they offer Besiktas €1.4M in June. Besiktas received €400k from his six-month loan.

Ailton: may be bought by HSV if they offer Besiktas €1.75M in June. Besiktas received €450k from his six-month loan.

and the players have their desires...

Pancu: willing to turn back to Istanbul but knows that he is not wanted anymore by the club management. if he doesn't end up at Rapid next season, he will probably be released.

Youla: loathes Besiktas management and fanbase. never wants to turn back to Besiktas. will prbably end up at Metz next year unless they get relegated. if they are, i see him joining Vestel Manisaspor or Ankaraspor.

Ailton: stated to media that he won't return to Besiktas. will probably be snapped up bu some minor German team such as Mainz or Wolfsburg in the summer. i'm not sure whether HSV will ever want to purchase him.

ooh, look at what primadonna says...

Quted from AILTON's press conference on his arrival at Hamburg...

"I refrained from beating up Akin Ibrahim in Konya. He wanted to be the saviour and never passed the ball to me."

"Tigana is a fake character. One day he praises me, the next day he condemns me."

"The Chairman did a lot to rectify the situation but you cannot always choose the correct people."

"Everyone will now see who Ailton is in HSV. Whether it was all my fault or someone else's people will now get it."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

"I refrained from beating up Akin Ibrahim in Konya. He wanted to be the saviour and never passed the ball to me."

"Tigana is a fake character. One day he praises me, the next day he condemns me."

Wow!!! A €3.5M-labelled former German topscorer cannot be so spiteful. It's the typically arrogant "I'm greater than the whole ballclub" belief... YAZIK... :blink:

SHOCK NEWS FROM THE INONU!

Out-of-favour Trabzonspor striker Tomas Jun has joined Besiktas on-loan for six months. The striker cost €3.7M to Trabzonspor but never appeared on the scoresheet in his 16 appearances for the club. After letting Ailton, Youla and Pancu go, Besiktas now have some firepower upfront. Jun scored a total of 36 goals for AC Sparta Prague in his six-year spell there. He also has 2 goals at international level and appeared as a Czech international 9 times.

what? you must be joking

i heard nothing about this anywhere, where did u hear this......

aslo Tomas Jun??? i could have sworn i remembered seeing him on the scoresheet a few times!

Trabzonspor'da bekledigi forma sansini bulamayan Cek forvet Tomas Jun Besiktas tarafindan kiralandi. 6 ayligina kiralanan Jun, siyah beyazli kulubun sezon sonu memnun olmasi durumunda bonservisiyle alinabilecek!

It's in Turkish but I think you'll figure it out mainly...

www.ajansspor.com/ go and read it drako...

Besiktas wants Conceicao!

beleive me i saw besiktas in october in inonu------the last thing they need is a conceicao!

that has been a concrete rumour for a good while here. but I don't think Besiktas has the budget to attract him while there's competition for him from Russia. It would not be wise to offer a €-multimillion contract to a 32-year-old injury prone player who has done nothing right with his two latest clubs. this one will stay as a rumour, believe me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

RECORD FINE...

Besiktas defender Cagdas Atan has been fined €100,000 for his statements about the club. He said after the game with Malatyaspor that Besiktas would never attain any success for ten years with this sort of fans and added that he didn't want to play for the club anymore as he made a pre-cotnract with RSC Anderlecht...

• 4 weeks later...

RECORD FINE...

Besiktas defender Cagdas Atan has been fined ?100,000 for his statements about the club. He said after the game with Malatyaspor that Besiktas would never attain any success for ten years with this sort of fans and added that he didn't want to play for the club anymore as he made a pre-cotnract with RSC Anderlecht...

Cagdas Atan is an option, admitted by the manager, but it is too early to say he is coming

Ahmed Hassan though will probably sign for Anderlecht

Serhat Akin might leave... for Turkey

Serhat clearly stated that he doesn't want away from Anderlecht as he would be glad to play for a team who will directly play in the Champions League. He also said that Anderlecht had a very bright future with players like Company, Vander Borre and Prouto...

By the way, looking at the sections of the media, it is obvious now that Ahmed Hassan is Anderlecht-bound...

A recent rumour is that Tumer of Besiktas will move to Standard Liege.. any figures on that, ZEEKOEI ?

• 4 weeks later...

latest rumour about Besiktas is that they will sign either one of these three players...

Bobo - Corinthians (21 yr, half a season loan at Besiktas, 10 goals)

Jason Roberts - Wigan (27 yr, 12 goals in 43 games this season)

Javier Campora - Tiro Federal (20 yr old, 11 goals in 30 games this season)

all three guys are strikers and it's well-known that Besiktas wants to keep Bobo. if that is not available, they will resort to Argentine U-21 striker for a reported fee of €2M. the third option is the Grenadien forward Roberts, who will cost the club about €2.5M. We'll see what happens...

• 4 weeks later...

basel is a very strong team and does get some great players.....wouldnt be suprised to see someone come after Chipperfield next....

good choice for Delgado...i think hell do very well, and living in turkey as a star is a much better life than in basle!

Archived