Phantis Forums

Besiktas Thread

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the good signing for you..gimme a name

(panathinaikos announces the start of cooperation with the Hungarian int. Sandor Torghelle)

pao.gr

:whistle:

Kleberson is a lump of crap, hes not even half of biscan. He has to be the only brazilian international to make a move to Manchester United and lose his spot on the national team... :LOL:

Torgelle we signed as a 4th-5th striker.... big deal we have an upcoming hungarian striker as our bench player...... we donnt treat him like a big signing!

btw when is bjk first derby?

hes not even half of biscan

if Kleberson was a Pao`s transfer..then he would be a great signing....you are just a jealous :D

Torgelle we signed as a 4th-5th striker

who is Torgelle? :LOL:

he can play for Turkish 2nd division..

btw when is bjk first derby?

5 weeks later against Fenerbahce.(inonu stadium)

trust me im not jealous. i just dont like kleberson or manchester united.

torgelle is a backup striker. every team has one. yes, he could play in turk 2nd division but also for the 1st and probably even besiktas! He is a young Hungarian international already got some attention scoring in hungary's wc qualifyers and vs teams like brazil and germany....he could be a useful player.

i dont really think hes a good signing

i just dont like kleberson or manchester united

he is bad signing.. because you just dont like him? :LOL: :LOL:

..ok i respect you dont like Kleberson but it doesnt make him bad player.

it looks as if the "Brazilian Sumo Wrestler" will get goals every week he already showed he can carry the team on his shoulders. I can understand why he was angry when being subbed off v G. Birligi. Kleberson is a player who has not reached his potential. But he's clearly a marvellous signing for Besiktas. If you clearly look into things, you'll see that Buruk Okan started to perform as his Galatasaray days after Kleberson joined him in the midfield.

Besiktas JK results so far:

@ Erciyesspor: 1-1 (Isler CENK'57 / Yalcin SERGEN'85)

v Denizlispor: 2-0 (Goncalves AILTON'25, Ahmed HASSAN'36)

@ Genclerbirligi: 2-0 (Goncalves AILTON'59, Metin TUMER'90)

i have a memory of Besiktas -Malmo match.I was a little boy. And that day we (Trabzonpor) had an away match with Barcelona.Our match was at 23:00. Besiktas was playing with Malmo earlier.But my Mother didn't let me to watch.Besiktas match. Go and sleep then you can watch Trabzon match.First matches are Malmo-Besiktas 3-2, and Trabzonspor-Barcelona 1-0. I went to sleep.But I was so excited and didn't sleep ofcourse.Than woke up it was half time for the Besiktas match.And they were winning 2-0.After I started to watch second half Malmo scored 2 goals and eleminated Besiktas. And our match started.At the time our match started an electiricity problem occured and we started to listen match from radio.And speaker from radio was saying ''Barcelona 0 Trabzonspor 1. i wasnt believe what am i hearing.Then Than storm started and they scored 7 goals to us.And match finished 7-2. I cried all night.Besiktas it is time to take revenge.It is a dream but maybe one day we can take our revenge too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, back from Turkish Republic! Went to see Besiktas-Kayserispor unfourtunatley Besiktas played some of the worst football ive ever seen live...enjoyed the atmosphere though and got some videos.....fans had a right to be upset...They played much better with bolton, Besiktas had some very very bad players.....their right winger was pitiful and Ailton is really overrated. But the defense and goalkeeper (Cordoba?) are really good i thought........I really enjoyed the game anyways and the stadium is really great...small but close and fits a lot of fans....

lay Besiktas ! :tup:

welcome Drakos :P how was the trip?

Went to see Besiktas-Kayserispor unfourtunatley Besiktas played some of the worst football ive ever seen live

i dont want to even remember this match because you are totally right about it.

Riza Calimbay has resigned after this match..New coach will probably be Jean Tigana.What do u think about him?

enjoyed the atmosphere though and got some videos

will you show us some photos and videos from Inonu? :P

Besiktas had some very very bad players

yes we have some so-called football players..Ahmed Hassan,Pancu...etc and they will be fired.

i know theres many but the one in the stadium that sounds more new-fast paced....if that helps

you mean "Kartal gol gol gol,,kartal gol gol gol.." i searched some web sites but i couldnt find this song. :unsure:

my trip was cok guzel :P

went to istanbul , ankara, and a resort near Antalya..... all of it was great, only some things i didnt like was the bazaars....i know they are for tourists but many of them were downright offensive and i want no business with them. that and they were a bit too nationalistic.....other than that there was nothing i didnt like about turkey or turks really...good food (Oltu Kebap is the best ever) desserts (sekerpare, ekmek kataifi, didnt like the turkish baklava and lokma-loukoumades though) good tea and raki, and overall nice people and a state that other than some political details is doing great as a developing country and rising fast to EU standards...anyways to the sports

ok now i will post some videos/pics......i went to Besiktas-Kayserispor, Ankaragucu-Ankaraspor....would have gone to Besiktas-Bolton but had other plans....i didnt realize how close Inonu was to Taksim...also found it interesting that the fanatic fans sit in the nice seats instead of the cheap...and i think flares must have been banned as well as flags......ididnt see any in besiktas or ankara!

sorry the video filesizes are large, that is my camera and i cant edit them....

the first one is my favourite chant. i think they are saying ray ray? what does it mean literally?...11megs

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2S4N3MB...YM3UK4WHHW4BN6Q

this one has the song i was trying to find...im not sure if its a besiktas anthem...i liked it

<a href='http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05FMJ3QVUUS5G3KNWCW1WNAI8J' target='_blank'>http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05FMJ3Q...5G3KNWCW1WNAI8J</a>

i also went in Ankara and saw Ankaragucu-Ankaraspor........it was a much better experience-----2 late goals from Gucu to win over local rivals!!!! it was great........and i was shocked/confused that the ticket i bought was only 4YTL!!!!!!!!!!! more goals than liras!!! :tup: :tup: here is a small clip from that.....ankaragucu is also a great atomsphere and was shocked to see Ilhan Mansiz!!! why did he leave Besiktas for Gucu???? He got such a great publicity from the world cup...

<a href='http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QKK4LIASBTO110J2PDQ43OLBF' target='_blank'>http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QKK4LI...O110J2PDQ43OLBF</a>

• 2 weeks later...

my trip was cok guzel :P

went to istanbul , ankara...

YOU CAME TO "ANKARA" AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME KNOW!!! :huh:

Oh, I had some damn plans!!! :blink:

Happy for you to enjoy your trip though!!!

It's now only BJK... In this country everything is overrated in terms of football. We have a xennophobiac Champion who fail everytime they leave Turkey for Europe. We have an idiotic Runner Up who now lays eighth after being eliminated by one of the most ageing teams of Europe and we have a disastrous third-placed team who is trying to fire their best player this season so far.. Right, Sasa Ilic that is!!! :angry:

Archived