Phantis Forums

EURO 2004 - Greece wins it all.

Irlandos

All my love to Greece!!!

Really a fantastic final!!!!!!  Thank You for such a great Euro2004!!!!!!!!!!!

Vielen Dank silber für deine herzlichen Worte.....

Wir danken auch Otto, der uns mit seinen deutschen Tugenden die Europameisterschaft

möglich gemacht hat.

LANGE LEBE OTTO II. ..... UND LANGE BLEIBE ER UNS GRIECHEN ERHALTEN, was ich nicht mehr glaube.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fantastic result! I was in Brighton, Sydney this morning and it dfelt like we were at the game. It was just awesome. Has Charisteas with his flying headers earned the appellation: "Angel(os) of Death"? Seriously, the whole team looked in control and Nikopolidis in goal was imperious. This is without doubt Greece's greatest moment in sporting history and we have lived through it!

OPA!

Excellent victory, we are all very proud of the boys in blue, here in Toronto. Greektown was nuts 10,000 plus celebrating, dancing, and singing in the streets, it was a great party. Thanks to the boys in blue

ZITO Ellada

Bravo stin Ethniki. What a great day for Greek soccer. Hopefully this is the begining of something great for our national team. We want more!!!

Here is a proof that with dedication, hard work and belief in something, great things can be accomplished. I will never forget this great achievement by our team and the the country. Job well done.

ITS TRUE.

I SAW THE CUP TODAY AT THE KALLIMARMARO ITS BEATIFUL.

ITS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OLE !!! :nw: OLE!!! :nw: OLE!!! :nw:

OLE!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :gr: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I just cant stop singing and smiling all day.

I was out drinking last night after the final wearing my greek top and the greek flag around my neck so an english man came to talk to me and said to me "i just want to know how it feels to be a winner" awwwwwwww bless him :lol:

Archived