Phantis Forums

EURO 2004 - Greece wins it all.

Irlandos

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it!

In 4 years, the Euro will be in Austria and Switzerland, and I hope that my country (Austria) could be also so successful like Greece....and that Vienna burns like Athens! :D :hypocrite: B)

I look back now and say... wow. On paper, we didn't really look like we stood a chance. No one expected us to go this far. We have a national team of no-namers; no superstars, no individual players that are considered godly in the world of football; but they are very powerful as a team.

This will only inspire me to truly play to my potential this upcoming season... :lol:

I can't find words to describe what I am feeling. The last 10 days I think I am living a dream. It can't write anything more, only this:

THANK YOU GUYS, YOU MADE PROUD THE WHOLE NATION

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Wow, I think Zagorakis played the best game of his career today!!!!! Wow, I still can't believe Greece won!!!! I started watching EURO 2004, hoping they would make it to the quarter finals. They did, and I was extremely happy. At that moment, when I heard that France was playing them, I thought that France would win (since they were the former champs) so I wouldn't be mad if Greece lost cause they made it this far....then they won, which excited me!!! Then I heard they were facing the Czechs, the only team that was undefeated in this tournament, and once again, I thought they would lose but was still proud of what they accomplished....then the won. Then they were to face with Portugal in the finals. I KNEW they would win....after all, Otto was coaching the team! BRAVO HELLAS FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN EURO 2004. You've made everyone around the world proud, not just Greeks, but everyone (well....except for those Portugese fans :P)

BRAVO HELLAS!!!!!! LET'S REPEAT AT THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

I wished I could be in Greece right now....! A loveable country with the most beautiful sun and sea all over the world...!!! Greece made this Euro like a fairytale... Thank You for that!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

OH YES IT IS

I was drinking till 3 in the morning with other greeks at one of the bars that I am djing, we closed the doors and party all night....WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY.

I WANNA THANK GOD FOR BEING ALIVE TO SEE THIS AMAZING DAY AND THE PLAYERS AND STUFF FOR MAKING THE DREAM COME TRUE.

We might not have becks, zidanes and roonies but we have Zagoraki, Charistea, Della kai olla ta alla ta paidia that have balls (PLZ DONT TAKE THAT OFF) of steel.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

A BIG THANK YOU PALIKARIA.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Bravo ELLAS!!!! We are the F*cking champions of EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great team effort by everyone, and great goalkeeping by Nikopolides!!!!

It goes to show you that with a little teamwork and discipline, anything is possible in life. Greece you are an inspiration.

Much love to everyone! :not: :) :D :gr: :D

Archived