Phantis Forums

Transfers 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

i believe that aigaleo can afford tsartas? :tup:

i think they should look for guyz playing for smaller teams who impressed thru out the season like smilianic, ebede, al jahar, andralas, neophytiou or even XXX-FAG... :)

look here i agree with hollywood, why shoudl the 5th team i ngreec be able to afford tsartas, i belive it would be good for the league overall if tsartas moved to aegaleo. It would be a great signing.

Thats the problem it shouldn't be unreasonable if aigaleo cant afford tsartas they should be in the a ethniki, i find it sad how there is so much money, yet none in greek soccer if u get my drift it all goes to vromies and pocketts its pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...

Aigaleo should just work on keeping their good young players and avoid giving them away to Oly,Pao,Aek etc. They should ask for ridiculous amounts of money for these players to scare the other clubs off. This team will compete again next year if they are kept together, a big IF though.

no. definitely not that pessimistic. i dunno if there are silly players leaving aigaleo for proo, paniliako, ergotelis or whatsoever but i don't think any of their players will be signed by the big four. agrytis is the only exception to that but i don't think they'll let him go this year when his contract is still in use.

• 2 weeks later...

Olympiakos move for Meidanis

Monday, 14 June 2004

Olympiakos Nicosia FC have signed central defender Demetris Meidanis from the Greek club Egaleo FC on a one-year contract.

Seventh player signed

The 29-year-old, who played 102 games in five seasons for Egaleo, has struggled to break into the first team this year as the Athens club finished an impressive fifth in the Hellenic Alpha Ethniki. He becomes the seventh player to sign for Olympiakos this summer following the arrivals of Edward Kangwa, Zenzo Moyo, Panicos Spyrou, Georgi Koridze, Georgos Peklis and goalkeeper Tassos Yiallouris.

Eager for improvement

The Nicosia club are one of the Cypriot First Division's biggest spenders thanks to the wealth of local businessman and club president Christophoros Tornarites. He and Olympiakos are keen to improve on last season's disappointing tenth position, a fall of six places from their 2002/03 campaign.

http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/news/K...sId=192657.html

;et him go, his s%$#! ;)

• 1 month later...

Aigaleo has gone again with the plan to get young talanted players.

The players that have signed with Aigaleo are:

-Ntaifotis (DL, 17-years old) from Moschato

-Stratos Michelis (Striker, 22-years old) free from Chalkida :(

-Giorgos Tsirogiannis (AMC, 21-years old) free from Chalkida :( :( (This guy is gooooddd)

-Sotiris Tsagkavelis - (ML, 29-years old) from Proodeftiki

Aigaleo also has agreed terms with Taso Veneti (defender, 24-years old) from Akratito. The deal will be officially announced when Venetis gets released by Akratitos (Akratitos owes him 25.000 Euro)

• 1 year later...

Archived