Phantis Forums

Group E'

Irlandos

Stuttgart's defence looks very solid up to know (0 goals in 5 games in Budensliga).

I think whoever picks points home against ManU will be second. I just hope that by the time that play PAO in Leoforo they will have clinch the first place, so PAO can play against an indifferent ManU

• 2 weeks later...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dont be surprised if RFC win this group

We have a very strong squad this season as you will have seen from our results so far

The loss of key players like De-Boer Ricksen Moore Nerlinger and Thompson has not weakened our team.

Most of them will be back for the game against PAO in Oct.

We expect to get a result in Athens and also WIN against Man Utd at home

The pics are of the unfortunate accident against Stuttgart when Berg and Ricksen collided

Its true that I was expecting Stutgart to manage something better with you guys at Aibrox. But its true that rangers appered to be somehow improved. But I do not rule out Stutgart yet. I think they have a strong team despite thei defeat.

Tricky group after day 1. Panathinaikos will not be that bad again and Man Utd look capable of many home and away wins... we'll see...

You seem to not take into account the Green and very experienced PAO squad.... You are talking about Rangers, Stutgart etc, but do not expect the same old Trafford performance from PAO again....

I see an easy win against Rangers at home (1-0 Rangers wont miss a single chance in the game I think) because all Scottish teams are not performing well away from home... Remember the games against AEK......And AEK is not Panathinaikos. PAO wont forgive stupid defence mistakes that all Scottish-English attacking teams usually make. :blink:

But you never know...... I never expected to conceide 5 goals in Manchester....

But as I said before, miracles happen only once or twice.... :P

Remind me which is the team that has NEVER won in the CL??????? :P  B)  :whistle:

Respect to Greeces European representatives mousie............... :tup:

Looking forward to seeing your team having an "EASY" wim against mine.

Its been along time since that has happened.

I have respect for all teams we play in Europe.

WILL POST A PIC OF THE SECTION RESERVED FOR VISITING FANS AT IBROX LATER :tup:

Dont wory yourikis, pops (the "pappou" part of his name means "grandfather" ;) ) is around 30 now and slowly losing it due to the first signs of Alsheimer and other gerontological problems that come with age !

( I am 32 but I am a kid compared to him! You should see the man to understand! :P )

I am sure the game between the two teams will be a tough fight IF PAO finally get their act together (and I sincerely hope so) as will be almost every other game in the group the way the teams look right now.

It will finally be an exciting group to watch ;)

Dont listen to him mate, he said it himself... He is 32 and still supports AEK.... Thats what I call immaturity.... :P :P

I think that he must get his act together and realise that PAO is not a team for Greek championship. We should have being playing in the Italian or Spanish League in order for us to take games seriously.......... B)

How can we perform seriously against teams such as AEK or Olympiakos.....

Thanks to all my new greek friends on this forum,my wife and two girls flew out to Haraki in Rodos[not Falaraki] and I should be in Aghi Gallini on sat.and Chania on sun.[CRETE] Then on to Athens to maybe see the JUVE. game on tues. Then the big one wed

Iwill be staying at the ANITA ARGO hotel in Piraeus

and hope to meet some of you guys in some bars in Athens If you post time/directions I will try to be there

All the best from Scotland from true gers fans Yassoo

:nw: Will post again if I have time before I leave,thanks again for the friendship and help

My Webpage

IS THIS THE  PAO  CLUB ANTHEM,I HEARD YOUR FANS SINGING IT  DURING THE MAN UTD GAME

IS IT AN OLD FOLK SONG FROM CRETE IT  SOUNDS FAMILIAR :tup:

Hello My friend YOURIKIS phoned and asked me to post for him as he is in Athens to see PAO play his team Glasgow Rangers

He was in high spirits and expects Rangers will win this game with a few goals to spare after reading about the unrest in PAO camp between the manager/fans and players

Rangers have a full squad to choose from apart from De-Boar and Thompson

Ricksen could play as he has recovered from concussion,but as McLeish has plenty options he may be on the sub bench due to the team having a bigger game against Celtic next saturday.

Ya soo apo ble trelos :band: PS he likes your club song but as he does not think PAO can score he wont hear it played during the game :rolleyes:

Archived