Phantis Forums

Group E'

Irlandos

The truth is that most of Europe will be looking at the "other" match of this group.

Stuttgart cannot afford another loss, Man Utd do not travel well (especially to Germany).

As for the game in Leoforos, look for a green comeback!

It may be that all four teams will be at 3 points at the close of business today...

I am waiting for Yiourikis to tell us his experiences from Leoforos last night...... Did you enjoy yourself Yiourikis? Your team was very lucky huh....

Pao had generally a bad performance but I think some ref decisions were all over the place. Especially the 2nd yellow card to Goumas!!! :tdown: :tdown:

Anyway prepare for a big re-match at Ibrox!!! :tup:

:tup: Posted Image

Hello arrived home ok,enjoyed the game and the atmosphere

Will post soon as I find time.have family/work keeping me busy

PS PRICK DUNG the reporter is a M*laka who is hated by all RFC fans

A bald headed parasite with a peasant mentality

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from Scotland.

Hullo again my friends,nice to sit top of our group and a win/draw against Man U keeps us there :tup:

Its very cold today and we had some snow,but this wont affect the game because we have undersoil heating.

Good luck to PAO in your game against the germans[give them hell :box:]

Hopefully we will win tonite because Man U are not as good as they think they are and its time they were taught a lesson for their superior attitude

Our manager Big Eck has to instill in the players that our only fear is fear and go for glory.

Hope to be online later to report a great victory,which will almost certain us to qualify fpr the next round.

Posted Image

PS the noise I experienced at the PAO game is nothing compared to Ibrox,the Man U players will have to communicate with hand signals.

The thing though is that the hard core fans of gate 13 did not attend the match because the prices for the game were extortionate.So, ultimately, you didnt get ta thorough gate 13 experience. Don't forget that Leoforos only fits 15,000 while Ibrox takes 50,000. It would be completely differant if Pana played in the Olympic stadiun infornt of 75,000 as Juventus did back in 2000 going down 3-1. The roar released sounds like..... the voice of god.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see, it's a completely differant experience!!!

At the mid-way point, the group table looks like this:

Man Utd -- 6

Stuttgart -- 6

Rangers -- 4

PAO -- 1

Are Man Utd and Stuttgart already into the next round?

Can PAO wrest 3rd place from Rangers?

Seems difficult, doesn't it? :huh:

• 1 month later...

Archived