Phantis Forums

AEK CHAMPION'S LEAGUE

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Then who has. You tell me.

Look at this years ticket sales. PAOK will finish second 1,000 tickets behind Panathinaikos who looks like winning the double.

Also we didn't have any fans in the home game against Olympiakos so that's at least another 20,000 fans.

No championship and no Cup and were still up there in the crowd figures.

We are the passionate and fanatical fans in Greece by far and Aris is the next most fanatical fans in Greece.

Anyway min asholite me ton PAOK. Asholiste ligo me tin omada sas.

Let us worry about PAOK.

Even when you had your home games at the Olympic Stadiums you guys couldn't match our crowds. And you call yourselfs a so call big club when your stadium only fits 15,000 people.

Yes they did travel from Central Europe to the game against Grasshoppers but there still PAOKTSIDES and that's where our strong fan base is outside of Greece.

:blink: Strange and I thought that we were the only ones to fill up the Olympic stadium 100% (Honvent, Ajax, Juve etc) Which crowds are you exactly talking about?

I knew you were going to say that. Then milao gia ta evropaika paihnidia. Milao giat ta paihnidia sto elliniko protathlima.

How come you can't fill out the stadiums in Greece. Even Leoforos isn't filled out and look how many championships and cups you guys have won and look how many we have won and our crowds are still up there.

I will say this to you though your side has the best european record for a greek team by far. I like to say the truth ohi san tous Gavrous who don't want to admit that. Even AEK has a good record entaksi Original Melbourne 21.

And considering the limited resourses we have we've done not bad in Europe eliminating Arsenal the year they won the double and Udinese when they were leading seria A.

Olympiakos have the worse record in Europe.

• 3 months later...

Archived