Phantis Forums

OSFP - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

Ok Lets talk serious now after todays game not from an OSFP only point of view but in general as fans

-Todays game OSFP went in with the odds against them

We were in a hostile environment, no fans,, the opposing team was hungry OSFP coach is not the greatest coach and we walked out with a tie

Now we were down 1-0 took a 2-1 lead and held on till the 84th minute

Now : everybody talks about the refs refs refs well thats greek soccer for you

For the last 7 years we have been champs and we have been accused of bying etc etc.

What bothers me is that when its clearly shown that PAO does the same. (like the greek cup,,, parts of todays game's ref actions ) the Green fans accept that When we do it its a disgrace.

It seems nowadays every impact of players.. penalty this penaly that. Thtas not how the game should be played and this was witnessed today by both teams . You guys can say that the Penalty PAO took was accurate we can say it was invalid. The decision cannot be changed so we accept that. The Pao fans only accept it if it suits them . If it does not welll refs corruption start

Anyways back to the title,,, PAO has it in their hands win 4 games and its yours. But if they lose,,, again refs corruption come up again. I mean for 7 years ollo afto lene. So you know what put up with it and do youir best on the field.,

And let us worry about our Euro games. You worry about beating the small teams in greece.

2 years in a row we have finished tied yet we have won tthe tie breakers

2 years on arw u guys all u had to do was beat us and failed

In my other posts I wasnt crying I was only telling PAO fans about the refs incapabilities and how it was again shown today, only when it suits them they love it

Now PAO fans,,Im just talking from an OSFP fans point of view on behalf of CH thrylos, Protahlitis because u guys out numebr in these posts.

Im not looking to change your minds or the other way around,, this is how we see it. U guys can think otherwise and I respect that

so lets all keep the forum clean

In all the seriousness I can master under the circumstances I will say that the match was a huge failure from the side of the refs for BOTH teams but unfortunatelly a bit more against Olympiakos who were unfairly lft with 10 against 11 of PAO who should see Kyriakos go eevn erlier than the Punch to Giovanni Incident.

Kyriakos entred the game with one purpose... Clear his name for last years Antzas incident. He played in the most unsportsmanlike behaviour I have ever seen for a long time and should walk (in the same way Okkas should walk some games back against Olympiakos).

PAO's coach has no idea about those derbies. A goal and sitting back would never work in such a game and there Alefantos took the game by entering Houtos Immediatelly!

Giovani may have some resons for what he did but MAN! THe man is plainly STUPID! STUPID! STU-PID! When is he going to learn not to destroy his temamates effort in a single strike of footballing stupidity? In Retirement?!

Papadopoulos was great and The Fur Coat quite good too, MIchalakis created some problems. Seitaridis should earn Georgatos a red earlier too as he was passing him as if he was walking and all Georgatos did was to bring him down from the back twice and stop the ball with his hand once more!

I said it when PAO passed to the final of the Cup against us and I will say it again now facing the danger of being laughed at... but the rotten background in our championship allows me to! ( I mean... 0-5 Kallithea! Yeah Right! ;) )

PAOK lost easily to Iraklis! Expect a Toumba thriller and a Baraz for the 8th which will probabaly end up in red hands again...

:whistle:

Perastika mas...

Archived