Phantis Forums

Traianos Dellas (Anorthosis)

Ziaka

Spears man, lets wake up. AC Milan, Juve, Inter, Sampdoria, Palermo, Udinese, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina... And I could list a few more that I would say could fight for the Scudetto, but it might be invalid to you as well. Come on man, get real.

yeah but Dellas doesn't have the luxury of choosing which great team or league to go far

at least coming back home he will be appreciated and he will make an impact

the leauge needs talent its been diluted in the last couple of years

time to bring some talent back

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spears man, lets wake up. AC Milan, Juve, Inter, Sampdoria, Palermo, Udinese, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina... And I could list a few more that I would say could fight for the Scudetto, but it might be invalid to you as well. Come on man, get real.

Lazio, Roma wont be anywhere near the scudetto this season.....

its basically just Milan, Inter, Juve, Palermo and Udinese

Re Spears. Ti m alakokavlis eisai re paidaki mou. I said these are all teams that contend, put up good football against the big teams in the Italian Serie A. Palermo-Inter for example from last season. Palermo outplayed the Nerazzuri right off the field in a 3-2 win. The Italian league is competitive, I am saying and the teams I mentioned can fight for Uefa spots and Champions League spots. Put any teams in Serie up against teams from the Elliniko Protathlima and sorry to say the Greek teams will have their hands full. Stamata na travas m alakia synexia re Spears. Its distorting your football knowledge, or lack of. Sovarepsou ligaki, and speak with an open mind, and be true to yourself if you can. Because it seems that your responses is to question my football knowledge, which sorry to inform you is way above the level of stupidity you continue to write, along with some others in this forum. Why would an Inter or Juve let smaller teams challenge for the Scudetto, when reputations are on the line. This is the biggest stupidity I have heard man. But that is not to say that Udinese or Sampdoria, or Palermo cannot be up in the top five as they proved last year they could. So with maybe some more luck they could challenge for the Scudetto this season. It is simple Brittany. Spain and Italy have competitive leagues, and probably the most exciting for me is the English Premiership, which I believe produces the best quality football. Fast paced and exciting. Put Olympiakos and Pao, just like we saw two weeks ago and we get the poorest football you will ever see in your life. And this my friend is the quality of our beloved Elliniko Protathlima. Who are you trying to kid re Spears. Come on man, open your bloody eyes man.

ela re greeksoccerfanatic, what kind of fanatic our you...you should call yourself greeksoccerbitcher cuz your always bitchin about greek soccer...anyway your previous post makes alot of sense and i agree with all of it except for the last part...Sure this year pao and oly cant compete, as weve all seen, in cl...but they were both competitive last year and years before, and they will be in years to come and they will make us proud...as for this year tha travame oli m*****a sta spitia mas..............as for our league to you and me and some others it looks terrible, but we our more critical of it because it is "ours"..but after the italian, spanish, english, german, and a couple others are league is right there,...not cuz were that good, but cuz many other leagues suck more than ours.........anyway ta leme re bro..........

Re Billy, I just dont have that high of expectations for the Protathlima, maybe for a reason. Could it be that it produces poor quality football? Possibly. Could it be that there are three teams that compete year after year maybe. But to me it is a combination of everything that has frustrated me so much with our League. No infrastructure and corruptiveness seem to be the main issues, and I am tired of seeing this year after year. Combine this with the fact that Greek teams are just not capable of competing on the European scale and you will understand why I bitch about the quality of Greek football. Trust me I would be the happiest man alive if I could see the Greek league flourish, and become one of the best in Europe, but alot of things must change, and I hope I see this change in my lifetime. This is just my opinion file. I have high expectations for our league, but at the moment it is at its lowest, and amongst Europes poorest.

ela re greeksoccerfanatic....again i agree with everything you said in this latest post, about corr.etc......and i guess it is one of the poorest in the sense we cant compete in europe like italy, england, even portuguse teams have had more success than us(ie porto) and our league i admit sucks thats why no one will go see pao -leva this weekend, but i still think we are top 10-15 leagues, just cuz so many other countries suck more than us....we have 2 teams in cl and another 4 in uefa....thats not bad and we still dont know how it will all turn out....as for our domestic league it is three teams kai einai krimas alla polles xores exoun treis tesseris omades...........i diafora einai i triada tous einai kaliteres omades apo ti dikia mas triada..ti na po re file , prospatho na parigoritho...anyway o dellas tha marese stin aek, alla sti bolton kai perissotero giati opos exo pei se allo post, nomizo me ligi tixi i bolto mpori na teleiosi tetarti stin agglia...eidika an pao o dellas ekei nomizo mporei na kanoun ekpliksi stin agglia.......... i know theirs man u, newcastle, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea and all that but i think they will be close to these teams.....people think im crazy when i say this but if it were to happen it would be this year.. :LOL: :LOL: i know im crazy .....anyway.....ta leme

Rank League Coeff.

1 Spain 73.717

2 England 63.224

3 Italy 61.186

4 France 49.469

5 Germany 48.989

6 Portugal 44.666

7 Netherlands 39.831

8 Greece 35.498

9 Belgium 31.750

10 Scotland 31.750

11 Turkey 29.916

12 Czech Republic 27.950

13 Russia 25.666

14 Austria 24.875

15 Ukraine 24.850

16 Israel 21.874

17 Serbia and Montenegro 21.249

18 Poland 21.000

19 Switzerland 20.875

20 Norway 20.200

• 5 months later...

a serious back injury I think, he's been recovering from it for some time now since october 05. He's slowing getting fit again, still not 100%, best not to rush it.

So when was the last time he played? When he is playing is he still as good?

actually it was the recent cup game in the 3-0 win and he started, I don't know how he played in that game but usually when he plays he's actually pretty good. I saw him warming up in aek's most recent game although he didn't play. You can still see he isn't 100%.

actually it was the recent cup game in the 3-0 win and he started, I don't know how he played in that game but usually when he plays he's actually pretty good. I saw him warming up in aek's most recent game although he didn't play. You can still see he isn't 100%.

He did start but he got sub in the second half becuase he hurt his leg. He is injured again now. They are saying aboyt 10 days before he gets back.

• 4 years later...

19 appearances for anorthosis this season, i think he's out of contract next month, will be interesting to see where he ends up next season

Rumors say that he might be signing with AEK!!! We will see...

• Argy locked this topic

Archived