Traianos Dellas (Anorthosis)

Ziaka

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dellas’ Future To Be Decided Soon

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=54260&idSez=20

Traianos Dellas’ agent has revealed that 35 teams inquired about his client and the player will soon take a decision on whether or not to remain in Rome or choose another destination as his contract expires in June.

35 TEAMS? :o

I am very happy for Dellas :)

thats alot of ###### teams

but who are the main contenders

lets say dindle the liste down to a top 5 ???

• 1 month later...

Dellas' agent has said he would be interested in a move to Rangers should they follow up their interest with an offer.

"Are Rangers interested in Dellas? Yes."

"He would certainly be interested in Rangers. Rangers are a very prestigious team and in June it could definitely be one possibility."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/4518333.stm

I would expect some bigger clubs to come in for him though. Would be good company for Sotiris!

Dellas' agent has said he would be interested in a move to Rangers should they follow up their interest with an offer.

"He would certainly be interested in Rangers. Rangers are a very prestigious team and in June it could definitely be one possibility."

I would expect some bigger clubs to come in for him though. Would be good company for Sotiris!

This is super!! Dellas with the Rangers and Kyriakos....could you imagine how prepared this duo will be at each NT fixture....however, do not be surprised to see a few bigger guns come after Dellas..

How is Dellas doing? Is he injured? Will he be ready for June 4th? If anyone has news on Dellas please share.

This is super!! Dellas with the Rangers and Kyriakos....could you imagine how prepared this duo will be at each NT fixture....however, do not be surprised to see a few bigger guns come after Dellas..

How is Dellas doing? Is he injured? Will he be ready for June 4th? If anyone has news on Dellas please share.

Dellas is lowering his standards by going to Rangers

he should try to get a spot in a preimiership team going to C.L.

or even play for Barcelona

Rangers might not even make it to C.L.

hopefully Dellas recovers from his injury play in the next two qualifying games and play well which will raise his stock

go to a bigger club

DELLAS and eevryone get F***ed... Why should eh go to a ######-en sotish team when he can join Aek or who have same supporter base with these kind fo revenue i bet they can offer similar wage. Why go to scotland and play 2 big games a F***en yera. Come back to greece.. Dont think cos you made a name for yourslef overseas your to good for greece remember where u were born ###### wit.

Thats all i ahve to say

DELLAS and eevryone get F***ed... Why should eh go to a ######-en sotish team when he can join Aek or who have same supporter base with these kind fo revenue i bet they can offer similar wage. Why go to scotland and play 2 big games a F***en yera. Come back to greece.. Dont think cos you made a name for yourslef overseas your to good for greece remember where u were born ###### wit.

Thats all i ahve to say

my point exactly

the scottish league if i am correct will be losing uefa spots within the next few years

plus he is on a free transfer

u don't need to give anything away

just pay him his salary

i think alot of teams are fearful b/c of his sudden injury woes

but he is worth the investment

u only pay for his salary remember that

Arsenal the last time I checked were offering 1 million euro which is a disgrace, I don't think he will fit into Barca either with Oleguer, Puyol and Marquez in the middle.

On the other hand, Bolton were also interested at one point, he would fit in quite nicely over there, Jaidi likes to make a lot of forward runs so they would compliment each other nicely, oh and Stelios is also there as well.

A move to Rangers doesn't sound all that bad considering the moves they have made to bolster themselves for the upcoming season. Add to that the fact that Roma are in danger of getting relegated. Only a few matches remain and Totti is a no show because of his ban. Serie B/Italian Cup or SPL/Champions League? Don't know...what would you guys choose?

I don't think Dellas will go to Rangers even though he says he has some interest. I believe he still wants to remain at Roma or go to another 'big' team.

But don't forget his long-prone injury might be a disadvantage to him.

thats wut is making alot of teams second guess themselves about him

his injuries

to me it thought it was crucial for me to play in the next 2 WC qualifiers but it looks like it won't be playing

I heard he's going for back surgery <_< too bad and that really sucks for him.

Wishing him a quick and healthy recovery.

i thought it was a hip surgery he was having

b/c he his expected to be out for 2 months

i mean if it was back surgery that is alot more serious and he would probably be out for 6 months at least

Back surgery his career threatning

His injury is two-fold I think?

Greece defender Traianos Dellas will miss his side's next two FIFA World Cup qualifiers after undergoing a hernia operation in Athens on Saturday.

Two months out

The AS Roma centre-back, who has scored once in 25 appearances for Greece, is expected to be out for the next two months, ruling him out of important World Cup qualifiers against Turkey and Ukraine in June as well as the Confederations Cup in Germany between 15 and 29 June.

Long-term problem

It is hoped the surgery will help Dellas recover from a persistent sciatic nerve problem which also caused him to miss Greece's qualifying games against Georgia and Albania in March.

• 1 month later...

Well obviously those German and French offers are from mid drifts in the tables, and Celtic will be participating in the 3rd qualifying round of CL. I figure a move to Celtic could blossom into a good thing, with a potential step from the EPL, but I have my doubts, especially if Celtic fail to move into the group stage.

Well obviously those German and French offers are from mid drifts in the tables, and Celtic will be participating in the 3rd qualifying round of CL. I figure a move to Celtic could blossom into a good thing, with a potential step from the EPL, but I have my doubts, especially if Celtic fail to move into the group stage.

if i am correct

Celtic will be entering 2nd round qualification not first if i am correct

Dellas has been hampered throughout his career with injuries and that is why none of the big clubs are coming after him

• Argy locked this topic

Archived