Phantis Forums

Traianos Dellas (Anorthosis)

Ziaka

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see what hew does - asuming $ is even -does he go to Celtic and play in a 2nd or 3rd rate league with a great team that will play in CL for sure?

Are Celtic and Rangers any better than Olympiakos and PAO - I wonder why all these Greeks are rumoured to go there

Or will he play with a decent team in Italy in a top league -

I hope he stays in Italy myself at Roma or Lazio

he's out of contract with Roma and they didn't offer him a new deal so he was going to leave anyway

Lazio would be a good place for him, he should be able to get a starting place, Fernando Couto isn't getting any younger these days.

Dellas come to Olympiakos

come back home

u recently spoke how the game in Greece isn't good at all

well to be good we need good players like u back home

with your Winning Pedigree it will fit perfect for Olympiakos

and maybe give them the step they need to make noise in C.L.

come to Olympiakos #1

Just watched the sports broadcast from ANTENNA Satellite, and it has been finalized that the "Train" will be a teamate of Giannakopoulo at Bolton. I think it will be a good fit for Traiano, because after Conti replaced Del Neri I dont think Conti had Dellas in his plans as a starter. Lets see what happens at Bolton. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all Loup, He can also go to Everton they are in the UEFA Cup.

Sick of hearing all these rumours, first he's signed with Bolton, then he's going back to Greece,then he's obviously not signed for Bolton becaus ehe was getting interest from Lazio, then he's signed with Spartak Moscow and now he's in talks with AC Milan. Talk about leaving us guessing. I think we should wait until the 1st of September once the Transfer window is closed and just see what clubs he's playing with.

Dellas should go to either PAO, Rangers ,an English outfit or stay in Italy. Lazio aren't in europe and Celtic is nowhere period. Russia is a joke. I still think Seitaridis going to Russia was a stupid move. He's wasting his talents up there. England, he'll get good exposure. PAO and Rangers best choice for CL, PAO has better team and could go far, with Rangers he'd get good exposure. So if he plays his cards right and if he goes to Rangers or PAO he could open the door to even bigger opportunities.

Thing with PAO is the management, who have really screwed some players over like Kyrgiakos. But PAO are force to be reckon with in Europe everyone knows that, it would be the ideal team to play for at the moment. But for now I hope atleast finds a team and quickly.

• Argy locked this topic

Archived