Phantis Forums

OFI-OLYMPIAKOS (EPISODIA)

proedros

AISXOS.....KAI DISODIA APO TA EPISODIA ....

NTROPI SE OLOUS AUTOUS POU SIMMETIAN STA EPEISODIA...

POTE EPITELOUS STIN ELADA THA MPORESOUME NA PIGAINOUME GIPEDO XORIS TOUS KAFROUS POU APILOUN TI ZOI MAS...??????

NTROPI KAI PROTA APO OLA SE MAS TOUS OLYMPIAKOUS OTAN DIMIOURGOUME I SIMMETEXOUME SE TETOIES KATASTASEIS....

AISXOSSSSSSS........TIPOTA ALLO.......

Y.G 1 AYTI I AEK TI TRABAEI RE PAIDIA..MILAME XEIROTERI EPOXI KAI APO EPOXI SALIARELLI ME MAS TOUS GAYROUS PERNANE...

I completely agree with all of you. This is what KILLS Greek soccer. This doens't happen to the big name leagues. Only the we the dumb ass Greeks and Turks are the idiots that do this to this sport.

Trust me everyone, I'm as fanatical as the next guy but this has to stop. I trully think that they should suspend the Greek League for a year or two and do just like they did in England.

Have those loosers that were in the stadium go somewhere else and do this.

Also, I want to say that EPO needs to be blammed for this. We all know that Olympiakos is the BIGGEST club in Greece. Anytime they play they need to have the correct security measures in order to ensure that the game foes without any issues on and off the field. THis is ridiculious!!!

Archived