Phantis Forums

PAO - Auxerre games on PPV in US

The Panathinaikos game in the UEFA Cup against AJ Auxerre will be available on PPV. I know that at least Dishnetwork is at least planning on showing the first game on 26-Feb-04 at 13:00 CST live. They will also probably show the second game as well.

I'm a HUGE gavro

But I hope PAO beats the living daulights out of these French Fools....

It's going to be good for the team and it's going to GREAT for Greek soccer.

That's the mentality that we should all have when our teams play in europe.. No matter if it's the biggest club or the smalles..

Harris

I'm a HUGE gavro

it's going to GREAT for Greek soccer.

That's the mentality that we should all have when our teams play in europe

Bravo file

I wish some more gauroi would feel the same

A Greek team abroad is GREEK... and should be supported by all of us

How much does it cost!?!?!? I just saw this now and I doubt I can convince my old man to pay for tomorrow. Probably the away leg, but can you guys gimme and estimate please??!!! :( :( :( You guys don't know half of this. I've never been to or been able to watch a Pana game in my life and you know how hardcore I am ;) Alright, if worse comes to worst, I'll follow it online here tomorrow and watch the away leg...thanks for the team support guys :tup:

Actually both games are available through Dish Network PPV.  They sent me a postcard with the advertisment of the match and it listed both dates

Unfortunately not. I got the same post card, and if you look at it closely it says UEFA Cupgames featuring teams from Greece, Italy, France and Turkey.

And if you go to Dishnetworks PPV web site you'll see that on 3/3 they will only show the following games:

Genclerbirligi vs AC Parma and Villarreal vs Galatasaray

The Dish PPV web site is here:

http://www.ppvorder3.com/events/event_menu.htm

Archived