AEK vs Panaitolikos

Original Sydney

I'm thinking he goes with the 4-3-3 and something like this

---------------------------Baroja---------------------

Galo------Kolovetsios-------Arzo--------Didac

--------Johanson-----Simoes---------Mantalos

Buononotte-----------Djebour---------Barbosa

Just two changes, Djebour in for Aravidis and Didac in for Soiledis

4-3-3 with Buononotte and Barbosa constantly switching sides. It worked much better today than it did against Panthrakikos but Mantalos is a little too far back than I would like. We are getting the most of Johanson with this lineup. We were very good in the midfield and defensively.

As for Platellas he didn't really do anything, Djebour handed him the goal on a silver platter. Djebour shut mouths up today, the crowd booed when he came on, but by the end of the game the crowd was chanting his name begging him to take the penalty.

I hope he starts next week and Aravidis sees the bench for a little, Aravidis has been terrible terrible terrible the past few weeks. Buononotte today was pretty good, he created a few plays in the first half and I'd love to see him play with Djebour.

JVC you can't start a soccer conversation and then just shift to how happy you are in your life. Anyone can easily just say that their life is happy, to divert the conversation from the topic at hand. I can't personally say anything refuting your claims as I didn't watch the game. I'll wait for the official match highlights to come out. 

Good to see Djebbour give us glimpses of what he can do if he puts his mind to it. The talent its there, its just the drive that isnt always.

Penalty all day long, Makos came chopping from behind in the box, was always going to be given. Nothing laughable about it really.

Johansson back to his best too. Really wish Mantalos had scored that penalty for his confidence.

Just saw the clips:

I didn't see any hand ball play so I'm not sure what JVC is referring to. As far as the second yellow goes, I didn't see the first yellow but that was a stone cold yellow right there. Barbosa gets the ball passed the defender, he tries to run around him and is both clipped and held by the defender who is using his arms to hold him. Also the penalty is a bit tough but looking at it frame by frame Mako uses his left arm and right leg to position Djebbour off the ball, Djebbour does add a bit of sauce to it, but its still a penalty. Mako's positioning on that play was terrible, he pretty much tries to take a stab at the ball from the right while his body is still positions to the left, which is why he throws djebour off the ball. 

Also Original its seems like you downplayed Platellas goal pretty badly. I was waiting to see like a krisantus tap in goal or something. The guy makes a great run into the box, outruns the defense, and positions himself between 2 defenders and a goalie to spear in a centre pass from the other side of the field. Thats not a goal you would consider being fed to you on a platter. Great assist none the less.