Phantis Forums

Panionios-Pao 13/09/2015 20:30 GST Round 3

GreenShadow13

I also thought he would be gone

Unfortunately... he has lost the lockerroom and morale in the team is at an all time low....   This is where he will make his name as a coach..

If he can win over his players... he has what it takes to make it as a coach in a big team...

If he can't... then he needs to go....  

He is a great coach (in my opinion), but he needs to learn to overcome adversity... earlier this year I said if he can deal with the pressure and ups/downs of coaching a championship team then he is the right coach for PAO

If he can't deal with the pressure... then he may not be 

Risvani earned his right to talk smack as he played better at his position than Tavlaridi did 

Not only that.. but I can imagine why Risvani would have something to say if Tavlaridi said "Gia Panionio, eisai kalos"......   Tavlaridi should know better and should focus on his own game a bit more... maybe he can acutally prevent the defense from leaking a goal for once

• Like it 1

Jeezus christ man would you stop about this whole 30 vs. Risvani bullshit??

30 was "picked' over Risvani b/c Risvani was deemed lazy in practice by Rooter and wouldn't give it his all.. and thought u could merely be picked by Anastasiou w/o putting in hard work

He was shipped to Panionio in hope that he realizes that hard work is what makes a good player great... unfortunately.. seems like he settled into Panionio and didn't want anything to do with PAO as he thought he could further his career by getting playing time instead of wiating for his turn at PAO (who seemed to have written him off b/c of poor work ethic)

30 is definately a meathead and a terrible defender b/c of poor IQ... but he is a crazy maniac.. and I can see him being a workaholic... I can see Anastasiou asking for 10 laps..and 30 giving 25 at full speed....  

30 is a good solider (aside from his idiot partying the night before a gigantic game)...  and a dream for any coach.... he is the new Vyntra

• Like it 2

JVC we don't have a team for Europe in the fact that we don't have the maturity nor the breadth/depth of a roster to compete in Europe 

Our team cannot handle or juggle the responsiblities of handeling 3 oragniziations at once... not only that but our players s%$#! themselves when it comes to Euro compeittion.. its more of a mental lapse as our team isn't as bad as some make it out to be (competitively speaking)

However, for some way, shape or form... the way we play in Greece is VASTLY different from our Euro play because we give our opponents wayyyy to much respect

We need to develop a metal to our approach to European competition and we need depth b/c we cannot continue playing the same players over and over or else they will burn out.. we already see Berg absolutely dead

When we play in Greece... there is a certain aura that we have... we just dont carry that over into our Euro play....  Once we bring in more depth, a few upgrades in some positions and develop that keen confidence on ourselves.. then we can truly look at European compeititon

B/c right now, we are circus to any European club