Phantis Forums

Port of Piraeus Kafeneion

Crazy

Hahahahaha Salino makes 1.7? and Botia 1.1? Why not say they make 10 mil... while you are spreading these lies like you spread lies about our president. You cant have a normal discussion with these people. They want to win by spreading lies about everything. Salino 1.7 mil?

I better talk to a wall.

while you are spreading these lies like you spread lies about our president. You cant have a normal discussion with these people. They want to win by spreading lies about everything.

Lies about your President?!? Lol

Let me guess, the prosecution decided to move along by accusing Marinakis with 0 evidence. The as you proclaim vazelomafia is THAT powerful yet only won 2 titles and 3 cups the last 20 years! Please, tell us more about how Alafouzos is wanted in Eastern Block countries! (Irony of ironies Kokkali Sr actually served the East Germans, but don't let facts get in the way of a good story!) lol

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

Lies about your President?!? Lol

Let me guess, the prosecution decided to move along by accusing Marinakis with 0 evidence. The as you proclaim vazelomafia is THAT powerful yet only won 2 titles and 3 cups the last 20 years! Please, tell us more about how Alafouzos is wanted in Eastern Block countries! (Irony of ironies Kokkali Sr actually served the East Germans, but don't let facts get in the way of a good story!) lol

Last time I checked Vaggelis is not in jail. When everybody who is accused in Greece was in jail then there was no person on the streets anymore, and your president was the first one along with that guy from AEK to be inside of jail.

Stop spreading lies about our president and find some normal general manager to make normal transfers tii compete in the league. If you would spend all those millions that yourn presidents claims not to have but still spends (hows that possible) on good players instead of old injured players you would actually make a chance of becoming 2nd within 5 points.

AKOUSTE PAIDIA NA MATHETE

TA TELEFTEA 19 XRONIA 17 EMEIS KAI 2 ESEIS KAI AKOMA MILATE??????????? NO SHAME!!!

KAI SAS PIDAME KAI STO MPASKET

APW TRIARA SE MPASKET STO TELIKO SAS PIDANE KAI OI KSENOI ME TRIARES!!!!!!

So wo can we consider our biggest rivals?

1. AEK. Back after a couple of years. Has a very balanced team and i'm impressed with their transfers. They signed skilled players like Vargas and Buonanotte. Djebbour can be trouble.

2. PAOK. Not impressed with their transfers. But very strong trainer. Still some players to sign. Never underestimate them.

3. Atromitos. They have a pretty strong roster. Showed skills in Europe so far. Curious to see what they can do against Fener.

4. Asteras. Always good players last couple of years. Qualified for group stage Europa League. Waiting to see if they can play like last season.

3. Atromitos. They have a pretty strong roster. Showed skills in Europe so far. Curious to see what they can do against Fener.

No they don't! They just lost to Lamia 1-2 in a friendly.

Lamia had 5 practices all together so far and a brand new roster!

Edited by Lamiara ole
  • Like it 1

I agree with what Reaper just said about Oly fans and how they despise Marinakis, well most of them who have sense upon them anyway.

My cuz who lives in Pireaus and is koubari with Toro and Patza has said the same, he and his mates haven't been to a football match in about 3 years, they all prefer to go to basketball because they all see what a vromiari Marinakis is.

But as jvc also said above we can all say our opinions but all we want is to see a good Greek league and a fair one, personally don't hold hope for the fair part though.

The way the Greek league has become is a disgrace plain and simple. EPO favour who they want, smaller teams without money still get granted licences and teams who try do right suffer from bad referees.

All so one team can always come out on top because of 1 mans greed.

I don't let it get to me anymore, I actually laugh at how things happen and they get overlooked and others who have evidence against them still have their teams playing without any actions taken against them.

Only in Greece. We are as bad as 3rd world countries, if not worse.

I want to ask Oly fans a question, you guys got $25 mill for CL right? Doesn't it bother you after all the big name players promised/mentioned by your management that you have only ended up with Cambiasso on a free transfer, where does that $25 million go then?

Axxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the same old questions i've answered them 100 times on the old forum already. Wanna make Marinakis look like he's putting every single euro in his pocket...

You think Cambiasso is cheap? They pay him around 2 mil salary. You think Finnbogason is cheap? Cost around 2 mil just to loan him for 1 year. Pardo is cheap? Around 2 mil just to loan him for one season. Milivojevic was bought for around 2.5 mil... You think the rest makes 500 euro a month like the normal Greeks? Gotta pay that salary from something and no not from the Super League money.

What names promised re? He didnt promise any name thank god not we arent Turkish clubs who buy 10 old bullshit 'names' (Cambiasso is enough) and dont even make CL. But he did promise to spend more then 10 mil of his own money on transfers.. because 25 mil isnt enough to beat teams like Juve and Atletico Madrid......unlike some other presidents he does that yes. And there are still names coming august isnt over, he will proberly even spend more of his own money on transfers...... We dont have players like Soileidis ... or Kaltsas... Now you know where the money goes....

Stop trying to pick a fight, do that in your own part of the forum.

2 of our biggest rivals (PAOK, Atromitos) are playing Europa League games this week. Even tough they are our rivals I wish them the best in Europe. It would benefit Greece. Would be sad to only see Asteras in the Europa League.

Yesterday another rival showed they have a pretty good team. AEK draw 0-0 against Inter in Italy. Thats a pretty good result.

Thanks

I forgot to mention we already sold 17000 seasontickets!! Coming close to the record of 18250 from 11 years ago.

11 years ago there was no Marinakis. Who is supposed to be hated by our own fans who therefore only go to basketball games.

Oke sure there goes another propaganda lie from 'some' rival fans. I know that only a small percentage hate us so much and spread these lies without evidence while we thankgod can prove they are wrong with these simpel facts.

http://www.redplanet.gr/podosfairo/espase-to-fragma-twn-17000-diarkeias.3616934.html

Insults removed as per Phantis Policy.

There is a lot of good will towards AEK on this forum, don't spoil it for the sake of personal ego on an anonymous forum.

Any more insults or foul language to other members will result in warnings from now on. If you wish to debate why your insults were deleted on this topic - that in turn will be deleted. Alot has been tolerated on this forum compared to others but it stops now. This forum is populated by white English speaking Greeks - no need to address other posters like you are coming straight otta Compton.

Doxa, news flash buddy: the CL money (20,000,000.00) you get yearly, is what pays their salaries... The question is: what happens to the rest (majority) of that cash? Just food for thought.

And do you think you will see these kind of signings once you lose automatic CL qualification?

Edited by Giourkas

On the year we didn't have automatic CL qual because PAO won the league (2010/2011), Olympiacos spent more than it has this year. Olympiacos brought in in the following summer of PAO's success: Fuster, Rommedahl, Ibagaza, Pantelic, Hurtado, Riera, Mirallas, Xolebas, Nemeth etc to get the league back and it worked.

Yes, but an automatic spot for CL was available... ;)

Also, I believe it was Marinakis' 1st summer transfer period. If he didn't make a splash then...

Edited by Giourkas