Phantis Forums

AEK vs Olympiakos Volou

Original 21

We play on May 20th at home against Olympiakos Volou. After some bad performances we need to play better and win this game easily. With a win here we would be basically done with the playoffs for sure, maybe mathematically done too depending on other games. I'm hoping for a lineup of:

Anestis

Bakakis Kolovetsios Labropoulos Soiledis

Johansen Tzanetopoulos

Platellas Anakoglou Dounis

Aravidis

Another possible option is

Anestis

Bakakis Kolovetsios Tzanetopoulos Petravakis

Johansen Anakoglou

Platellas Barbosa Soiledis

Aravidis

Soiledis on the wing worked well for us in some other games and Anakoglou doesn't play well when he's playing as a dekari. Barbosa has been bad lately and needs to sit down.

I don't think its bad that he went down to training and said what he said, he's done in before so don't see what the issue is now, after all as someone said on another post "he pays the players wages" if his team aren't performing he has all the right to go and speak to them.

Unlike others who fine then $500k then they have the nerve to say things about our owner and his actions lol

Sheriff I do care what Meli does but as the main man of the club he does have a right to speak to players and its not the first time he has gone to training and addressed the players, that's why I don't know why its made an issue now and never before. Im pretty sure it would be safe to say that a lot of club owners address their teams even if it doesn't hit the media....

Original21 what is wrong with these guys? They are living the dream many of us once had and they throw their chances away by going out, just don't get it, they really don't appreciate the opportunity they are given.....

F*ck that's bad news for Bakakis, if it is an ACL guess he wont be playing for us til atleast November, massive loss if that's the case, but we did sign another right back so we do have cover.

Didn't watch the game saw the highlights, we have struggled since Easter I think the players have been on holidays mode since, main thing is even at our worst we are still winning and that says a lot!!!!

Pretty sure it is now safe to say WE ARE PROMOTED WELCOME BACK AEKARA MOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the groundskeepers at OAKA should be fired immediately because the fields in s%$#! condition, all the training staff should be replaced by doctors that KNOW what they are doing and not some 60 year old friend of Bajavic (Bouroutzikas I mean you), and most importantly now that we are mathematically promoted Aravidis Johanson and Kolovetsios need to be benched for the rest of the season.

Original21 who would be the ground keepers there? It wouldn't be people of AEK would it since we only rent the ground, correct?

As for our backroom staff, our physios don't seem to have much idea sadly, a clean out is needed there also.....

With 5 games left Dellas should now look to give fringe players a chance to see if they are worthy of playing with us in SL as it will be a tough task for some and we all know there are some who just don't cut it.

Im glad Grontis got a run today, there is something about this guy that I like, maybe cause hes a left footer, but he does have potential and I hope he does stay with us for next season as we will require all the depth we can get.....

The results on Match Day 5:

AEK - Olympiakos V. 1-0

Panachaiki - Apollon 4-3

Iraklis - Larisa 1-0

Playoff table (after 5 games)

AEK - 22

Iraklis - 19

----------------------------

Apollon Athens - 7

Larisa - 6

Olympiakos V. - 4

Panachaiki - 3

• Like it 1

Its safe to say we are now promoted with the lead we have, as Che said above for us not to go up now we need to lose all 5 games which wont happen.

It will be good for us to beat Iraklis over the weekend to confirm it mathematically and also infront of our fans would make it even better, my only worry is if our fans run onto the field to celebrate with the players, will the wanks at EPO fine us for it?