Phantis Forums

Superleague/Football League/Greek Cup TV Coverage

Starting this Sunday all games start at the same time (19:00 Greek Time), which means coverage will spotty.

Antenna Satellite/Pacific will televise two games live, switching from one to the other depending on the action. Those games are:

Panathinaikos - Veroia 

Panionios - PAOK

Sport Plus will show all 4 games it has rights to, but only one game will be live:

Olympiakos - Panthrakikos - Live

Kalloni - AEK - Delayed at 13:30 CDT

Atromitos - Panaitolikos, Delayed at 15:30 CDT

Iraklis - Tripoli, delayed at 17:30 CDT

All games will be televised live in Greece on Nova Sport.

if you want full details, send me a pm and I will give you a link to my TV Schedule page.

For those in Australia you can now get the sport plus channel via mysat tv, heard the ad on radio, it's in a package with ant1, alpha and Greek cinema, no idea what it costs, never even heard of them before this.

Most Greeks here are using iptv now through Kodi so I'm interested to see how many would go back to sattelite tv after what happened to ert world.

For those in Australia you can now get the sport plus channel via mysat tv, heard the ad on radio, it's in a package with ant1, alpha and Greek cinema, no idea what it costs, never even heard of them before this.

Most Greeks here are using iptv now through Kodi so I'm interested to see how many would go back to sattelite tv after what happened to ert world.

ERT world will be back again on 13 sat degrees

patience...

• 1 month later...

The Greek Cup game between AEK and Olympiakos on Saturday will be televised live on OTE Sport TV in Greece, and possibly with a half an hour delay on ERT 1.

Outside of Greece, it will be televised live on Antenna Satellie (USA, Canada) and Antenna Pacific (Australia). You can catch a live stream on Laola1.TV

Kick-off time is 20:30 Greek Time.

Sure will be weird to watch the second biggest competition in Greece in an empty stadium. What a kseftila.

More details on my TV page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cigi60/GreekSoccerTVSchedules.htm

The complete Superleague Playoffs television schedule is out.

Check out the details on my TV page: http://home.earthlink.net/~cigi60/GreekSoccerTVSchedules.htm

Of interest is the fact that Sport Plus will not show any games in USA, Canada and Australia, since 3 of the 4 teams in the playoffs are "Antenna teams". PAOK home games will be televised live on Laola1.TV as usual.

It appears that Sport Plus will also be showing the AEK and Panionios playoff home games along with Antenna Satellite/Pacific. The Panathinaikos home games stay exclusively with Antenna and PAOK home games with Laola1.TV.

• 1 month later...

All Olympiakos pre-season games will be televised on Sport Plus in USA/Canada and Australia. It appears they will be shown on same day tape dealy basisi unless they decide and show them live.

• 3 weeks later...

The Superleague coverage outside  of Greece for the 2016-17 season will once again be split between Sport Plus and Antenna. 

I expect the teams to be split between the two broadcasters the same way as last season. The only unknown is still PAOK. It remains to be seen if they decide to rejoin Sport Plus, or if they will continue to stream their home games on their own via Laola1.TV

I expect Larisa to be part of the Sport Plus, and Kerkyra part of Antenna, although that is just a prediction on my part.

All this pertains to TV coverage in USA, Canada and Australia.

Just confirmed that Larisa will be part of the Sport Plus package. This means that Kerkyra will go to the Antenna package.

In other news, OTE Sport TV will no longer be showing Football League games, as they decided not to renew the contract with the league.

Just confirmed that Larisa will be part of the Sport Plus package. This means that Kerkyra will go to the Antenna package.

In other news, OTE Sport TV will no longer be showing Football League games, as they decided not to renew the contract with the league.

Where do you get these sources? I feel like the Greek sports websites dont cover news about TV coverage outside of Greece. Just curious so I can follow and stay up to date with TV listings, rights etc...

Thanks! 

Antenna teams for 2016-2017 season:

AEK

Kerkyra

Levadeiakos

Panaitolikos

Panathinaikos

Panionios

PAS Giannina

Platania

Home games of this teams will be televised by Antenna Satellite/Pacific in USA, Canada and Australia

Sport Plus teams for 2016-2017 season:

Asteras tripoli

Atromitos

Iraklis 

Larisa

Olympiakos

Veroia

Xanthis AO

Home games of these teams will be televised on Sport Plus in USA, Canada and Australia

Unknown:

PAOK

If PAE PAOK does not reach an agreement with the league and Novasport, the home games will most like continue to be broadcast on the streaming site Laola1.TV. 

If PAOK decides to join the collective agreement with Superleague, they will end up on the Sport Plus roster.

• Like it 1

Does anyone know if Laola will continue to broadcast the Greek 2nd division games?

Remains to be seen, but considering that they were using the OTE Sport feed to show the Football League and Greek Cup games, it probably does not look good. OTE  TV did not renew the contract to show Football league games for the upcoming season.

• 1 month later...

Novasport has introduced a new Superleague streaming service for fans outside of Greece. All Superleague games will be streamed live, and all will also be available via Video On Demand one day after the game. This service does not include the home games of PAOK.

Ενα πάγιο αίτημα χιλιάδων Ελληνων φιλάθλων φαίνεται πως γίνεται πραγματικότητα. Οι Έλληνες στο εξωτερικό μπορούν να παρακολουθήσουν μέσω Laptop τους αγώνες της Σούπερ Λιγκ (πλην των εντός έδρας αγώνων του ΠΑΟΚ) Live αλλά και σε VOD, την επόμενη μέρα απο τη διεξαγωγή τους. 

Source: novasports.gr

This service is available in the following regions:

EUROPE (except in Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, FYROM, Greece and Cyprus)

ASIA (except in Israel)

AFRICA

This service is not available in North America and Oceania!!!!

The cost is as follows:

Annual Superleague Pass:

Introductory price:  €80.00 (regular price €135.00)

Weekly Superleague Pass:  €6.99 (regular price € 11.99)

More information here: https://online.novasports.gr/

• Like it 1