Phantis Forums

RICHARDINHO-GONZALEZ

pao123

Hollywood the previous message, the quoted one, was basically about getting down to Gonzalez and the Scandinavians, since every other target has already been aqcuired by other clubs. Gonzalez, is now about to be abandoned too.

The post before that was an interview with some V.Amanatides, local representative of Gonzalez in Greece. Basically, what mr V. Amanatides describes is how Gonzalez wanted to come to Panathinaikos and had authorized him in full to go ahead with the negotiations as quickly as possible since his contract with Rosario ended at 31/12. Everything was going ok, but it seems that the PAO side delayed the whole thing, god knows why, and recently mr V. Amanatides was informed by Gonzalez's father that he is no longer recognized by PAO as the player's representative. After this it becomes apparent that PAO has, again, lost another valuable unit, because of the incredible amount of nothingness that dwells in the management's heads.

Oh, have I mentioned that I've watched this dude and he seemed like one of the best player's I've ever seen? No, I haven't, you know why? Because I didn't want to get my -- and your -- hopes up.

Anyway, I'm sure Maccabi Haifa will pop up in a few days, throw the money required at him and acquire him. Who knows, after getting their coach and their anchor, maybe next year we get their management too. It would be a definite improvement. Actually, almost anything would be a definite improvement right now.

For F***'s sake.

Hey lads,

i have been visiting Argentinian website to see what the hell is going on..

i wet into: http://buenosairescanalla.com.ar/ and they have quite a few article about Gonzalez (or as they call him el Equi)

i found a free B) online translator (http://www.freetranslation.com/) and tried to read what they say.. Translation can be crappy thought because it is automated but can make sence.

latest article topic on the subject:

"Faltan detalles para que el Equi emigre a Grecia"

translated: "They lack details so that the Equi emigrate to Greece"

try it out, copy and paste the paragraphs from the article into the translator.

from what i understood talks are still on the way (they are giving it a last chance) and tonight we shouldknow how this will end (probably not good, because Zaec and Rosario and the 100 managers involved are wankers and Jigger as a Vardinoyiannis by definition is a kavouras (and a wanker))

Actually , what "S?lo faltan detalles y ma?ana (por hoy) es el d?a D para la negociaci?n entablada entre Panathinaikos y el representante del Equi" means is that only details are left and that today is the big day that will decide the negotiations between Equi and PAO.

I have a bad feeling about this one. The fact that he has not signed yet (for whatever reason) is a sign to worry. It seems as though we will go for Mikael Nilsson, which is not a bad signing. By tomorrow we will know hopefully.

Whos this Mikael Nilsson, neva heard of him n why do u keep on repeating that pao r intrested, i havent read any links suggesting that!!! could u provide links plz?

lo faltan detalles y ma?ana (por hoy) es el d?a D para la negociaci?n entablada entre Panathinaikos y el representante del Equi"

Translation is:

it are details absent and ma? is ell (per today) d? to D for the negociaci? n begun between Panathinaikos and the representative of the Equi

anyways lets keep our :tup: and pray to god we get him, i can jst imagine if we dnt n end up getting s%$#!!!! 4 sum reason i think skum would b right back where he strated with us :huh:

P.s thankz kilmanrok for translating it for me :D, i wnt b bothering anyone else now coz i have a translator site that i can use yay :)

if anyone wants to use it its http://freetranslation.imtranslator.com/

:whistle:

This was written 3 days ago:

If no of the parts introduces some other change to already been suitable, the documentation that would shape the incorporation of Ezequiel González to Panathinaikos would be signed today in Barcelona, place in which is Martín González (brother and representative of the Equi) and towards where the chief of a main directorate of the athenian institution traveled yesterday, the Croatian Velimir Zajec. This information was provided to Ovacion by an editor of the Sport newspaper Time of Greece, that express ': "From Panathinaikos one inquires that only they lack to sign contracts, reason by which sport director Velimir Zajec traveled to Barcelona to seal the agreement with Martín González, the representative of the Equi. If this finally thus happens, is probable that the Equi travels the weekend towards Athens doing scale in Barcelona ". "Despite, to the transaction they do not give it by confirmed because during the tratativas always new details arose, but what yes we can assert it is that another misfortune would make be shipwrecked the operation", I trust the Greek journalist. The Time editor Sport also indicated that "Zajec and Mela Kodro - intermediary in the negotiation they have predicted to meet tomorrow (for today) to first hour with the representative of the Equi and to conclude with this management". As far as the expectations that the possibility that generated in Greece Panathinaikos adds/sinks to its rows to Ezequiel González, the athenian colleague comment ': "Here they are presenting/displaying it like the new Juanjo Borrelli, that during its passage by Greek soccer left an exceptional memory. As also it happened previously with Juan Ramon Verón (the Witch) and Juan Domingo Rocha. He is that the Equi is promoted here like traditional the ten Argentinean, everything a conductor, so there is no doubt that if comes it is received with multitudinal affection ". The complex negotiation of Panathinaikos by Ezequiel González would conclude today. Although neither in Greece nor in Argentina nobody is animated to foretell the end.

Just read this at Rosarios Home page (used the translator tool that vasilis and holywood mentioned)

"Ezequiel Gonz?lez seems to have put final point to the novel that had in failure to the Village Scoundrel.

Though his relatives personally handled the negotiations with the Greek club Panathinaikos, the desici?n of the capable frill it would be of continuing, at least for six more months in Rosario Central.

Hereby, the contribution of the Equi for the continental tournament will be for almost fundamental Russo, since the system tested by the technician in these days, has Gonz?lez inside the 11 that will jump to the field against Olimpia on February 5"

Bad news it seems. I will be happy if we will be able to nail him in june, as he seems to be an exceptional player (at least for greek standards)

As to Holywoods question regarding Mikael Nilsson, I have the Swedish newspaper "aftonbladet" in front of me that mentions that PAO scouts were on location i n Hong Kong 3 days ago when Sweden played Norway in the Carling Cup. Nilsson played the whole match and was asked of the interest. He sais "i heard they would be here and PAO would certainly be an interesting team". And i can tell u this. Swedish newspapers rarely BS to sell more copies. In addition , Zaec was in Scandinavia (although he did not reveal where) last weekend according to www.sportnews.gr. And on top of that , Mpraoudakis of "opios anteksi" on Supersport was asked a week ago who he thinks we will sign and he said "i dont think PAO will get Gonzalez as it has taken too long, I have a gut feeling it will be Nilsson". He was asked the same two days ago, and he stood by that.

Well gentelmen, the trasfer isnt gonna happen so this topic is..useless.. :unsure:

Unfortunately the PAO management was incapable of signing one of these players that the topic addresses..

Probably they will end up buying some looser (like this will happen for the first time..), we will loose either to auxerre or the team in the next round, we will be fighting for the championship but will loose it in end...

I am sick and tired of PAO's situation the last 7 years..Same thing every year

01/26/2004. Panathinaikos' attempts to pull off the signing of Rosario Central midfielder Ezequiel Gonzalez have floundered.

Despite the fact that both teams had agreed on an off the record basis, the Argentinians altered the initial agreement asking for a higher percentage on the future transfer value.

They had initially required 10% while they had later asked for 50% resulting in the failure of the agreement.

Panathinaikos' final offer stood at 20% which did not satisfy the Argentinian side.

it was the argentinians fault!!! :angry:

in the end we get no one, joyfull!!!

I don't mean to be disrespectful to you guys, but why are ayou all surprised? Why are you angry that PAO have missed another player? Have you not learnt anything from the past 7 years?

You all come here and waste your breath and energy on ruing PAO's missed chances but the fact is that the doikisi NEVER INTENDED to sign a player like Gonzales. You know why? Because the money was too much.

STOP WASTING YOU TIME:

The only answer to all these problems is a change. A BIG CHANGE AT THE TOP.

As long as we have Vardinoyani at the helm, this katastasi will remain as it is and has been for 7 years.

We must gather all our efforts save PAO from the grasp of the Vardinnoyanis family. They ahave tried and failed. They are suckers to Kokalis. Kokalis is laughing at them and at us all and these people don't even care. They are happy with a South African U21 striker and with finishing 2nd. What a family of wankers.

THE ONLY ANSWER TO PAO's PROBLEMS LONG TERM IS FOR VARDI TO F*** OFF.

And you guys, if you really love PAO, that's what all your efforts and messages here should be about. Whether we sign Gonzales or Riccardinho is not the answer. these are not matters we should talk about ANYMORE. They are only short term solutions anyway.

Don't be short-sighted. Look to the future, and with Vardinnoyani, the future is bleak.

Archived