Phantis Forums

RICHARDINHO-GONZALEZ

pao123

i dont think they are promises..ricardihno wants to come to pao..he is a free agent and we would not need to spend any cash on him...its only about a personal agreement...hollywood...i have read ricardihno's wishes to come to pao from both contra.com and sportaction.com which took a piece of an interview from him from brazil...as for gonzalez..he would be an incredble addtion to our team and would solve our left sided problem....we have offered 2.5 million to rosario and they replied saying 4 million and he is your...i dont think we have made any decisions but apparently we are still in negotiations with both players...

Quote: Pao123

i have read ricardihno's wishes to come to pao from both contra.com and sportaction.com which took a piece of an interview from him from brazil

Quote: adonis

lol

thats the greek media for ya!!

lol...does anybody remember the famous transfer of daver sukur to PAO...good couple of yrs ago....the greek media milked that one for all it was worth

lol boys u realise if we bought everyone we were linked with in the greek media (yes those bulls***t rumours) we would have such a super team

prolly a european super power!

u gotta love the greek media

My replie is that nothing is solid until it is finalised, and i agree with adonis that the greek media are full of s%$#! so pao 123 htis could b crap as the two web sites uve read this about happen to b greek...

this is getting ridiculous

why dont they just splash the cash for once,dont they realise these players are necessary for future success

instead theyre thinkin of offloading our best players (seitaridis)

these rumours are startin to piss me off , i wanna see more action on the transfer front

LOOSEN YOUR WALLETS YOU SCABS!!!!!!!!!

Yup we jst about got gonzalez in the bad and as for Ricardinho i havent heard nothing but how hard is it to sign him when he is for free??? or what about Lakis?? havent heard anything from him either?? will we b able to get all 3 i mean if were jst about got gonzalez in da bag who we actually payed $$$ for den why cnt we get lakis n Ricardinho who r for FREE!!!

Question can we get both Ricardinho n gonzalez?? meaning do we have anough NON-EU spaces left?? how many do we have???

lakis has to settle his financial disputes with AEK before he can sign for us

apparently this should be sorted out at the end of january

what about amanatidis? have we offered him a contract?

After January??? but we cant sign him coz it closes doesnt it???

amanatidis? i didnt even know that we were after him?? do u have any links stating that he is connected to poa?

Ricardinho : No way we're going to get him. It doesn't really matter if he's free. It's his wages that matter. If we were to get Ricardinho, it would have been all over the press.

Gonzales : Their web site is talking about it, they say he's already out of the team, so, I guess the Derby story is just some kind of trick to keep Gonzales' manager from asking for a way too high contract. I don't know.

Lakis : AEK has tied him by depositing an insurance bill. In other words, he's not going anywhere.

Amanatides : He's already been signed by Hannover.

Oh and by the way, the Scandinavian press are reporting a PAO transfer possibility.

Correct me if im wrong, but ill assume Alexo is talking about Amanatidis from Sttutgart. In that case yes we have offered him a contract for when his current contract run out (this june). However, I believe Frankfurt have just signed him....i read it on soccerage yesterday i think!

As for Gonzales, today's Derby says the deal is likely to be cancelled.

Dont believe it if its from Derby!

And by the looks of things, unfortunately i doubt we will get lakis!

Id say gonzaleus is this weekend away from signing. If not, i reckon PAO will get some unknown player instead of Ricardinho....i seriously wouldnt put it pass him.

I think one of the Greek papers actually said Zaets was off to Scandinavia like a few days ago. Not that I really believe everything those papers say but why would they make u stuff like that! And why are we linked to Scandinavia. Prime targets should be Ricardinho and Gonzales!!!!!!!1

:box:

01/21/2004. Argentine club Rosario Central are claiming on their official website that Ezequiel Gonzalez is set to join Panathinaikos.

Described by his former coach Edguardo Bauza at Rosario as a creative player with the fighting heart of a defensive midfielder, Gonzalez is expected to sign a two-year deal with the Greeks.

The player loves to find space on the left of midfield, giving him the option of either cutting in towards goal or curling a cross with either foot. He has proved he can be dangerous in front of goal -his flighted free-kicks are a particular threat. Gonzalez makes many more goals than he scores.

look what i found on planetfootball: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/articl...e.asp?id=182330

Both clubs have agreed to keep the financial details of the deal under wraps but it is believed that Amanatidis has signed an 18-month contract that is only valid on the proviso that Frankfurt stay in the top-flight.

basically frankfurt are bottom of the league and so will probs go dow, which means pao could possibly sign him in the summer.

According to Sportnews.gr , Gonzalez was involved in Rosario Centrals match yesterday where they won 3-2. Equi scored a goal and won a penalty and after the matched commented that he will stay in Rosario another 6 months. Bummer.

It seems like we are losing out on another valuable asset. Lets go for Mikael Nilsson, he will have an immdiate impact on he team.

You never know with the Greek media how much u can trust all these rumors, but the fact that he has not signed yet worries me. And the longer it takes , the longer I will worry.

In todays Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, it mentions that during the match Sweden-Norway yesterday, there were scouts from PAO watching Mikael Nilsson (who played for all 90 minutes as team captain). The player said quote "I have heard of their interest but have not received any offers yet. PAO would be an interesting team to play for". He plays right midfield.

I hope we get Equi or Nilsson, I just hope we don't end up with zip.

Archived