1. 1. What will the reuslt be??

• Panathinaikos Win
    • Draw
    • Olympiakos Win

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Stadio Oaka

30/10/2010

19:30 GR Time

What can anybody really say about this game.The mother of all battles.Especially this year with the way that the championship is going it might be a make or break deal especially for Pao.With a win they are only 1 point behind Olympiakos while with a defeat they will be 7 points back and propably lose their coach.Olympiakos has Fuster and Pandelic on the uncertain list since both of them have injuries and Valverde will wait untill the last moment to see if anyone of them can be ready on time.Moises will propably see some playing minutes on the cup game against Ilioupoli and that way Valverde can see if he can use him or not on saturday.

For Olympiakos, a draw here will be as good as a win (keep the 4 pts difference, momentum, etc.) so there will be no need to risk for anything more.

PAO need a win to get back in the thick of things, however, I haven't seen the effort, lately, from their players to get it.

Verdict: 1-1 draw

im sorry, im not trying to rub anything in but there are some dilwseis after the game that made me laugh until i cried...

http://www.sportdog.gr/v3/article.aspx?id=151331

http://www.sportdog.gr/v3/article.aspx?id=151329

http://www.sportdog.gr/v3/article.aspx?id=151325

there is no doubt that the penalty was clear and his red card was clear...cisse would have buried the finish if avraam didnt put his foot infront of the shot...the fact that they even mention that as a possible wrong decision is ridiculous...

spyropoulos barely touched fuster and he fell lightly...please...

i actually thought alot of the 50-50 calls basically went olympiakos' way...

its time for your management to GROW UP....sore losers..you lost, say you lost, it sucks but we move on....all i ever hear from them is blah blah blah about the refs...i guess they miss the old days ;)

i thought kakos did a good job for a derby match...im sick of hearing marinakis and co. run his mouth after every match...

all and all this was a very exciting derby...nice match..the game was won on details

there is no doubt that the penalty was clear and his red card was clear...cisse would have buried the finish if avraam didnt put his foot infront of the shot...the fact that they even mention that as a possible wrong decision is ridiculous...

spyropoulos barely touched fuster and he fell lightly...please...

i actually thought alot of the 50-50 calls basically went olympiakos' way...

its time for your management to GROW UP....sore losers..you lost, say you lost, it sucks but we move on....all i ever hear from them is blah blah blah about the refs...i guess they miss the old days ;)

i thought kakos did a good job for a derby match...im sick of hearing marinakis and co. run his mouth after every match...

all and all this was a very exciting derby...nice match..the game was won on details

Hi, actually after watching the reply I disagree because the pass that Cisse gave to Luis Garcia was offside. When Garcia touch the ball and passed it back to Cisse, it should of been called offside. Avraam did knock Cisse down (it was a penalty) however, the play should of been dead and not counted.

(Please watch link below)

http://redplanet.gr/html/ent/549/ent.277549.asp

The Fouster penalty, I'm in the opinion it was not a penalty. Correct call.

So Kakos & his linesman made a huge error. A penalty kick & red card should of not happened.

Olympiakos played well in the first half. Pao played well in the second half.

it should of been a draw. IMHO.

It was NOT a penalty.Avraam actually puts his leg in fron of Cisse and the french kicks Papadopoulos leg and goes down.Watch the replay and freeze it at the 13 second and also at the 17 second of the pao penalty video on the site below link and you will see it.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...cos/295099.html

Derbies are won or lost on details.Pao got lucky and won this one.Olympiakos dominated the 1st half,Pao played better in the 2nd half and got a few calls,panalty-A.Papadopoulos red card and turned the game around.

Penalty is when you actually hit the attacker legs,not the other way around.Papadopolos put his leg to get in front of Cisse so he can get the ball and your player kicked him and then fell down and got the call. :1eye:

So Marinakis and co and me can say whatever we want about it.... :P :P :P

geeeeellllliiiiiooooooo

take off the red glasses mwreeeeee...

Wear your glasses and look at it again and again like i did.If i was wearing red glasses i would had mention the penalty on Fuster by Spyropoulos that was not given.

The game is over.Pao won.Olympiakos did not finish you guys off at the first half and lost the game in 6 minutes in the second.We will NEVER agree on the calls but i personally prefer to win games that have not many ref issues attached to them.

in my opinion, there were not really any ref issues...YOU guys are making ref issues....fuster fell like a baby, cisse didnt touch the ball to make the play offside and the penalty and red card were deserved...these are all clear...

the only ppl that are making it an issue are the losers...the only time oly EVER makes it an issue is when they are losers...marinakis only runs his mouth when it suits him...ive have seen at least 3/4 matches this season where the refereeing was HORRENDOUS...but since it didnt have any effect on oly, marinakis didnt say anything...

its comical really...regardless of what happend in the match, if we won, he would have made excuses and complained...

the calls were clear, you just dont want to believe they were bc you lost...

in my opinion, there were not really any ref issues...YOU guys are making ref issues....fuster fell like a baby, cisse didnt touch the ball to make the play offside and the penalty and red card were deserved...these are all clear...

the only ppl that are making it an issue are the losers...the only time oly EVER makes it an issue is when they are losers...marinakis only runs his mouth when it suits him...ive have seen at least 3/4 matches this season where the refereeing was HORRENDOUS...but since it didnt have any effect on oly, marinakis didnt say anything...

its comical really...regardless of what happend in the match, if we won, he would have made excuses and complained...

the calls were clear, you just dont want to believe they were bc you lost...

as i said earlier,we will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER agree.clear calls are for you today pao123 because if the calls were against your team you would have been playing a different tune yesterday and today but it is cool.....i have no illusions.

Pao won,difference is at 1 point so i agree,the championship has a long way still to go.

See you in Peiraias in the next round...... ;) :D

oriaki fasi re...

your video here also doesnt show riera's tackle that deserved a yellow and would have lead him to get sent off in the second half...

kakos got an 8 rating on this match too...

fusters fall was laughable...and how you can even say it wasnt a penalty is again laughable...but instead of blaming avraam, who made a silly attempt at a challenge, you automatically blame kakos...

if i were you, id be more concerned with asking why your team gave up and stopped trying instead of blaming the refs...i like georgatos' comments after the match...everyone else should follow suit..

maybe instead of blaming the ref you should be blaming riera who flopped or the rest of your offense that really didnt create any clear cut goalscoring chances...or dudu and torosidis who were invisible all match long...the only players that were worth mentioning was miralles who scored a fantastic goal but only bc of his individual effort...

but no, we dont hear about these things, all we hear is about kakos...

your first tough game of the season and you lose and somehow it is the refs fault...

i dont need to argue about this anymore...we got the three points, deservingly in my opinion as we worked harder when it came down to crunch time...thats where the match was decided, not the refs decisions...

Listen,even Irlandos,an AEK supporter said in the Pao forum that Pao was lucky to win the game.Offcourse i am not happy from our 2nd half performance but i can not say that the red card and playing 1 guy down did not alter the whole game.Instead of being 1-1 and 30 minutes of a fight we were down 2-1 and a man down from a ref mistake/questionable call if you like.The first Pao goal,lovely.Riera getting a yellow card for the foul on Spyropoulos,agreed but Vyntra and Spyropoulos should have seen 1 also since Vyntra played 5 minute fake macho after the fould call and Spyropoulos was grapping Fuster's face after the ball went out on the "maybe yes or no penalty".Either you call nothing and you play with england rules or call everything but be 100% accurate and closer to the action.Kakos was not.He was not the worst thing that i have seen but lets not be totally greeks about it and paint him as Virgin Mary.

By the way my first tough game for me was Aris last week.....

You see our difference is that i see all red and you see all green,100% understantable and alright,i can also see tho grey aka in between while you can NOT.

For me the game is over.Pao won,mistakes were made,life goes on.

maybe you should be explaining this "grey area" to marinakis too :D

i see the grey area, i just think its people making something out of nothing and in typical (and unfortunate) greek fashion people point the finger at someone else instead of blaming themselves...to say that the tackle was not a penalty is quite ridiculous...ill say it again instead of blaming avraam for his horrific defending, ppl blame kakos...not only did he trip him but he pushed him in the back as well...now come on...thats not a soft penalty...its clear as day

THATS my problem....every match that occurs we can pick out at least 20 errors that the ref has made...even when the refereeing is top notch...

for me people are complaining about kakos like he is an excpetionally bad job when in reality, he actually did quite well for a derby...can we at least agree on that fact?

maybe you should be explaining this "grey area" to marinakis too :D

i see the grey area, i just think its people making something out of nothing and in typical (and unfortunate) greek fashion people point the finger at someone else instead of blaming themselves...to say that the tackle was not a penalty is quite ridiculous...ill say it again instead of blaming avraam for his horrific defending, ppl blame kakos...not only did he trip him but he pushed him in the back as well...now come on...thats not a soft penalty...its clear as day

THATS my problem....every match that occurs we can pick out at least 20 errors that the ref has made...even when the refereeing is top notch...

for me people are complaining about kakos like he is an excpetionally bad job when in reality, he actually did quite well for a derby...can we at least agree on that fact?

In Greece we 99.9% complain no matter what about the refs but Kakos did an ok job for a derby but he missed some "minor" details.If you like i can agree on that.

PS.On the last replay from the penalty check to see on the camera that is behind the goalpost how far Kakos is from where the game and ball are played at....."minor" details.. :D .....enjoy the win pao123 and good luck in the upcoming CL game.We will meet again.... :tup:

Archived