Phantis Forums

Leoforos Stadium

jerry

Has the permit been shown to anyone/fans/media as that would be the first thing I would want to see, speaking on my behalf as an AEK fans also as we are awaiting that final permit to build and I want to see it....

Pana in all honesty I haven't read one thing about PAO getting a new permit this is why I ask, if they are planning on going off the old one will Syriza accept it now since they govern?

Work also going on to improve all dressing rooms press boxes 16 new suites, better spectator bathrooms and accessibility in and out of the stadium.  Basically, they are doing everything they can now without the license, as the license deals with new structures.

One thing I had to laugh at was at the start of AEKs plan to build where the mayor said he was worried about the 50 tress that would be cut down hahaha since when did Greece ever give a F*** about trees? But what he didn't mention was that AEK was planning to plant 2000 trees around the area.... These malakes will come up with anything....

Not yet we need a licence for the reconstruction....As it stands all we're getting now is new seats and paint. Hopefully the license will arrive in July and the reconstruction will start.

don't worry about that.. once they started they will finish no doubt! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone !

I'm new to the forum, I read a long time, but do not speak English well, I never intervened. :)

I did not know or post this message, then I ask here.

Next season, I'd often in Athens, so I would like to take the subscription Leoforos.

How General dated are the options available? What minimum price?

Can we buy them on the Internet? If anyone has the answer to all these questions, it'd be great!

Thank you !

I am French . 

I have family in Greece, and I'm falling in love with it there's Pao 9 years now. Since I am going to see more football game and Basketball has Athens or abroad in European Cup.
My English is pretty bad, so I use google translation. Sorry if this was not very good. :D
  • Like it 2

Hello everyone !
I'm new to the forum, I read a long time, but do not speak English well, I never intervened. :)

I did not know or post this message, then I ask here.
Next season, I'd often in Athens, so I would like to take the subscription Leoforos.

How General dated are the options available? What minimum price?
Can we buy them on the Internet? If anyone has the answer to all these questions, it'd be great!
Thank you !

...hello pradelinios...right now leoforos is being renovated so it depends on which time your in athens and when the stadium is available for this coming season..they are stating october correct me if i wrong guys?..tickets for the match vary from 8 to 40 euros..as for a general tour of leoforos im not sure they even do that i could be wrong tho... but i have seached this before and there is nothing about it..how ever i have seen pao alliance members on fb get a general tour and guide inside leoforos meeting the players signings autographs etc ..but i think its not open to the public probably most likely you have to be a member of http://www.paomprosta.gr/en  :)

...hello pradelinios...right now leoforos is being renovated so it depends on which time your in athens and when the stadium is available for this coming season..they are stating october correct me if i wrong guys?..tickets for the match vary from 8 to 40 euros..as for a general tour of leoforos im not sure they even do that i could be wrong tho... but i have seached this before and there is nothing about it..how ever i have seen pao alliance members on fb get a general tour and guide inside leoforos meeting the players signings autographs etc ..but i think its not open to the public probably most likely you have to be a member of http://www.paomprosta.gr/en   :)

Thank you for all your answers, and for welcome messages! :)

• Like it 2