Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS v. oly

athinaios

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, Tzorvas could have reacted a little better but wasn't his fault.

It's the fault of our guys softly delivering the ball to Nikopo

I'd take Cisse out too. Any time he touched the ball he did the wrong thing. plus too many fouls!

ooooooooooooh, Cisse hits the post.... OK, maybe he should stay in :P

Well, we should be going all out but we haven't We relied on lobbing the ball forward. Bandovic did his part. We play them and he puts in darbisyr to have two forwards. We just joke around and have no real way to get the ball in the box with merit.

We'll win the league but this is a huge black eye. We play a half-dead Olympiakos team in a packed stadium an we lose the frigging game?

Nato. 0-1

I can't believe our luck. It's monoterma for 70 minutes and they have one cross, and they score. I just hate that.

Actually this is a trend for PAO isn't it? Two games at Standard were also like that ...
almost every derby this season...But thats not an excuse.

Bad luck hapens, but if youre not winning Aris, PAOK, AEK, OSFP, Kavala I'm sure you can make better luck than to not win any of those matches against the top 6 teams in Greece.

At Toumba Blanco almost scores the 0-2 but Chalkias saves.

Santos is ordering his players to all go to the front ...

You know my nickname for your team "masters of the choke" well fact is you've made some good changes last summer and you choke less, but you still choke :D (but not enough for you to lose the championship :D) ...

I hope we are not going to blame luck again. This has become a pattern.

With nioblias at the helm we have decimated the small teams but have yet to beat a team that features above MID-TABLE. There is something clearly wrong.

With nioblias at the helm we have decimated the small teams but have yet to beat a team that features above MID-TABLE. There is something clearly wrong.

I hope we score one to salvage something here but we are just pathetic.

I hope we are not going to blame luck again. This has become a pattern.

I hope we score one to salvage something here but we are just pathetic.

Yes... but then again, Roma. If we won't talk about luck (and I also suggest we don't because yes, there is a pattern) then why win twice from a team that is, on paper, way better?

Archived