Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS v. oly

athinaios

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chicken is a reference to Nikopolidis for being a kota... its not for him to eat, its for him to be with his own kind.

we should be winning......Looks like last years derby. We outplay and cant find the goals.

I think were doing well. I really want to see the team go even harder 2nd half and KILL OSFP. A tie will be dissapointing to me even if AEK wins 5-0.

The whole team is doing well. Leto having some bad moments is the only frustrating part. I see no reason to make changes at half.

Btw, Genome is being a typical Greek fan because he kept from us that the AEK goal came from the most ridiculous mistake by Chalkias. Just saw it and it was embarassing.

True true ... I'm just overwhelmed that Blanco managed to score a goal from open play ... :D something he has some serious dificulty with this season :LOL:

And hey, a goal's a goal! :D For those of you that want to see it, I posted it in the AEK section :)!

:tup: :LOL: that's it titus. It was a gesture of hospitality.

We don't need changes but I could see Ninis being useful around Olympiakos' box. We hold possession but we can't buy an accurate last pass. We are dominating in midfield so there is no reason to change things. Let's see how it goes.

All the players are trying hard and I can see in their faces they are determined. But if anything, they are a little too wired and end up messing up simple plays. They just need to chill out a little bit and run a few circles around Olympiakos who will collapse in the second half (I hope).

Archived