Phantis Forums

PA0 - Asteras

athinaios

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tzorvas is a total wimp at coming off his line. He needs to throw some weight and power, people should be scared shitless to challenge the keeper.

Still, in most games that would be called a foul, you can usually not go near a keeper, and if you touch him while hes after the ball, its a foul. There was clear contact interfering with Tzorvas, even if he was doing a shitty job.

Oh.....Rukavina on. I don't get why talented players like Petropoulos who has shitloads more potential as a player on what I've seen (and can actually play), sits the bench, and Rukavina whos been mediocre at best actually get sent in when we need something done, and never accomplishes it.

Ninis is playing terrible. He doesnt look not interested in going to RSA in 2010...Boy needs to learn to use his left foot already too.

Now we play "get by the parked bus" Asteras with 10 in the box and we just pass the ball around hope some cross will find a green head or foot.

It wasn't a foul on Tzorvas. The rules don't say no one can touch the keeper. Galinovic gave up a goal like that two years ago and it stuck in the fan's mind that he sucked.

second yellow to Ladakis for a kicking the ball out of bounds (idiot). Asteras with 10 in the next half hour.

It's pathetic. One chance/one goal. But we deserve it because we wer falling asleep on the pitch.

we need a quick equalizer.

You cant physically interfere with the keeper like that in the air.

It was a 100% foul. Tzorvas wasn't protesting over nothing...In 99.9% of football games I watch, when that happens the foul is always given.

Why cant the clock just stop for injuries? Is it so sacreligious? The absolute only thing that happens is players take advantage and fake injuries.

Is that in the interest of Fair Play? Nope! But who cares! It just cant change! Then games risk going an extra 5 mins for the sake of fair play, and thats just unaccetable.

Archived