Phantis Forums

PA0 - Asteras

athinaios

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's what a crammy goalkeeper would do. One chance, wait, half a chance, one bad play by the keeper, two points thrown away.

You guys sit back and wait until Tzorvas gets some experience through playing because he grew up supporting Panathinaikos. I don't have the patience to watch this kind of trash. I want a real goalkeeper now.

mind you the whole team took the pitch hypnotized in the second half and they paid for it. Still I can't get over the fact that Tzorvas jumped for the ball like the wistle had blown. Forget CB. Vintra/Sariegi were our best players today and they are good enough to win this league.

We played so casually the first half we didn't come close to scoring more than once. Roukavina and Petropoulos should have put this one away but they both buckled.

Now we go to Karaiskaki with two points advantage. So if we lose there the whole season can come upside down.

Crap!

Oh, yea, some fans don't like Gilberto.

What bullshit.

Horrible officiating, lazy first half play.....and a crap result when we need to make them count.

Tzorvas 5 - get some balls and come out with some authority, despite being fouled I still think he should have done better anyways.

Sariegui - 6.5 - no luck at the end

Vyntra 6

Spyropoulos 6

Gabriel 6.5

Katsouranis 5

Simao 6

Leto 4 - Not been so impressed lately..

Ninis 4 - you'd think the guy wants to improve to make that World Cup squad in 2010...he also needs to learn to use his left foot more, it could make him a higher class player if he does.

Cisse 7 - if it werent for him we'd have lost...

Salpiggidis 5

Rukavina 4 - a striker with time, space from that distance should do way better, but I never had high expecations for this chump anyways

Petropoulos 5.5 (made one nice change should do better tho

Lazaros 4 - just a loser..I think in a year or two he'll be dropped and become a midtable player for the rest of his life. Don't think he'll be used by the Ethniki anytime soon, or possibly ever

drakos.. this is why i can never take u seriously...

look at ur ratings over two players that came on, and both got one chance.... and both missed..

why give Ruka a 4 and Petro a 5.5

Ruka shot was deflected by the defender and Petro just shot out with no one behind or ahead of him...

U need to rate and say things with the brain and not the heart..

Whether u like someone or not should not affect his rating.

Salpi was crap.

Our best player was Vyntra.

It was Ruka's assist that sprung Cisse loose...

Archived