Crazy

What will happen??  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen??

• AEK Win
    • Draw
    • Olympiakos Win

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Olympiakos has no time to rest since we have to face AEK on wednesday for the 1st league match game that got postponed because of the fires at the start of the season. The good thing is that Zairi is 100% fit abd ready for this one and also that our new head coach,Ziko will actually be at the bench for the first time having Badovic and Niniadis as assistants. The bad thing is that this is our 3rd tough game in 7 days and some players might not perform or have the energy to go 90 minutes. Unfortunately Galletti,Derbyshire,Maresca and Domi are ruled out for this game so i expect to see pretty much the same starting 11 that we had on sunday,maybe Zairi playing RM and Torosidis playing RD with Zevlakow on the bench but Torosidis just came back from an injury so i dont really know.AEK lost some points from Pas Giannena this sunday so i expect them to play attacking football from the get-go but they will also be tired since they almost have played the same amount of games with us so i see it being even there.

These are the players that the 2 coaches will have ready for the game:

OLYMPIAKOS:

It all depends on torosidis, if he plays well we win. If he plays bad we lose.

Great call.

They should drug test him. He's playing out of his skin!

He has been the match winner in the last 3 matches.

Against AZ he scored.

Against PAOK he made Diogo's goal and last night he scored 2 and the 2nd was a cracking solo effort! :tup:

Great call.

They should drug test him. He's playing out of his skin!

He has been the match winner in the last 3 matches.

Against AZ he scored.

Against PAOK he made Diogo's goal and last night he scored 2 and the 2nd was a cracking solo effort! :tup:

hahah i know sadly a big club team soon will probably take him

Torosidis is truly a great player and it's only a matter of time before he moves to a bigger club. Bayern have shown a lot of interest and sooner or later I see him moving to one of the world's super clubs. Look at Man Utd for instance, one of the world's biggest clubs and look at their right backs: Neville, O'Shea and Fabio. Torosidis is better than all of them! This guy is genuinely top class and it's only a matter of time.

If Messi scored the goal he did today they'd be talking about it for years.

Torosidis is truly a great player and it's only a matter of time before he moves to a bigger club. Bayern have shown a lot of interest and sooner or later I see him moving to one of the world's super clubs. Look at Man Utd for instance, one of the world's biggest clubs and look at their right backs: Neville, O'Shea and Fabio. Torosidis is better than all of them! This guy is genuinely top class and it's only a matter of time.

I agree with you he can probably play with all the top clubs in Europe, and compete. He is also the best rm/rb in Greece. I think he may even be gone in the winter transfer season but i hope he will stay one more year. How old is he again? Imagine if he was playing with the ethniki, what a difference he would make.

If someone told me last tuesday,after firing Ketsbaia,that our team would win 1 CL big game and 2 domestic derbies in a row playing away,i would have called them insane but that is exactly what happens here. :tup:

If someone told me last tuesday,after firing Ketsbaia,that our team would win 1 CL big game and 2 domestic derbies in a row playing away,i would have called them insane but that is exactly what happens here. :tup:

Yes but isn't funny how the team has used the same system that Ketsbaia has been/would have been using? This is Ketsbaia's work, not Zico's.

Olympiakos1221: Torosidis turned 24 in June. I doubt he'll leave in January. Teams are reluctant to let important players go in mid-season, but if he keeps up the great form he'll probably leave in the summer

Torosidis is truly a great player... Look at Man Utd for instance, one of the world's biggest clubs and look at their right backs: Neville, O'Shea and Fabio. Torosidis is better than all of them! This guy is genuinely top class and it's only a matter of time.

Well it looks like someone's listening! According to Sportdog Man Utd have assigned scouts to watch Torosidis. So have Villareal & Juve

Archived