Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

cyberfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 'm off for a while and when I get back I find out that Drakos of all people thinks that I 'm stubborn and that we 've scored 3 in the space of a few mins with Vyntra scoring twice! Is this surrealism at its best or not? No offence, of course, Drakos - I 've taken none.

i know im stubborn and opinionated. Im still honest. I was suggesting that because you seriously though Ninis hadnt performed before today this year that you must be on the anti-ninis side. His game with Aris was very similar to todays. Productive, skillful and energetic.

We don't need Musli or anyone else up front. It's a matter of creating the chances.

Another defenseman should come, ready to play.

This season I've see a PAO that I haven't seen in a very long time. We don't have consistency but we've shown that we can play. We can beat any team in Greece (except Ergotelis :LOL: )

I've been telling you NINIS should be starting, with some sarcasim from some of you here

give it up Pao13. Everyone here loves Ninis. He has played plenty of games this season. He has 13 appearances already.

Nice shot by Ninis out. He'll come out for Christodoulopoulos to a standing ovation. :nw:

give it up Pao13. Everyone here loves Ninis. He has played plenty of games this season. He has 13 appearances already.

Nice shot by Ninis out. He'll come out for Christodoulopoulos to a standing ovation. :nw:

I think he should start in the CL as well

I want starts not appearances for 10 min!!!

I think he should start in the CL as well
:LOL: come on man, this conversation about playing ninis is getting old. Talk about Vintra and simao and cleyton and roulka and wawrzyniak.

glad to see us play the offside trap so well with a new guy on defense.

FT 3-0

No complains. Nice second half. Once we scored the first PAOK had to open it up and our skill was too much in space. Ninis with a great second half. Ten Cate once again with the right moves. Cleyton with his one great play in the game, and Vintra with one of his best games ever :tup:

Seems like Kuba had a preety good game.

considering he's been with the team less than 10 days, Wawrzyniak held his own. He had one bad pass that almost cost us, but he held his position and had a couple saving plays too. He'll get even better as he assimilates with the team. He just needs to grow a mustache.

WOW man, excellent excellent game! This is by far the best game we've played this season. Great passes, creative play and communication. If we play like this in the CL, not only will we beat Villareal, we'll go further (to be fair, I don't really know how good Villareal is this season). And mind you, PAOK were quite good today. in terms of level of play, this game was far better than the last 2 Premiership games I watched (Liverpool - Chelsea, Portsmouth - Liverpool). Everyone was in top form. Bravo

Archived