Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

cyberfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to read that Sotirinho is doing well but, her really is, this must be the first time this year. So, I would omit 'again'. I 'm not watching the game so if you could please keep the forum posted I would be most greateful.

actually hes had some very good performances this recently this year. this is definitley nothing new

ht. not bad, but not good either. We need a little more sustained effort and hustle. Paok is not going to give us space so we need to maintain possession and be patient. No game from our wings is our main problem. Our fullbacks don't advance too far. Salpi is trying to get us some width on the right but on the left we have nothing going.

Well, this is a novel statement, Drakos, but I won't argue with you on this. Halkias is gaining confidence with all these saves and this is, sadly, this guy's main weapon. We need to beat him early.

You can just go back and read other match discussions, and you'll see I am not the only one concurring Ninis was having a very good game.

I wouldnt even think someone like you would seirously try to deny he had a great game vs Aris. Maybe you didnt get to watch that one either.

0-0 HT. s%$#! score, PAOK will go to play hang on.

I don't know what 'someone like you' means in this context (and I don't think I want to know) but it really depends on how you define a great game. I 've seen a few games, including the one against Aris, and I can't remember thinking 'wow, great game by Ninis': two good efforts are not enough in my book. And, in any case, I seem to remember that the general consensus is that Ninis has been mediocre to say the least this year. Even the newspapers and the organwmenoi are not after HTC for not playing him much. And we 're talking about everybody's favourite kid. Including myself btw. Games like those he had against AEK in Munoz's era are no more than a pleasant memory nowadays. This is my opinion.

I don't know what 'someone like you' means in this context (and I don't think I want to know) but it really depends on how you define a great game. I 've seen a few games, including the one against Aris, and I can't remember thinking 'wow, great game by Ninis': two good efforts are not enough in my book. And, in any case, I seem to remember that the general consensus is that Ninis has been mediocre to say the least this year. Even the newspapers and the organwmenoi are not after HTC for not playing him much. And we 're talking about everybody's favourite kid. Including myself btw. Games like those he had against AEK in Munoz's era are no more than a pleasant memory nowadays. This is my opinion.

he has definitly impressed me, and im the first to admit when he sucked. He definitley had a strong game with Aris, I wasnt the only one to notice this either. Definitly not the first time this year Ninis has caught my eye, and he did have some bad games in the begining of the season too. but latley hes done quite well.

someone like you just meant stubborn to take back a word or admit being wrong on a specific opinion. im not trying to throw out insults, i think were all beyond that here and thats why i like these threads. We can agree to disagree, I just see two types - people who rubbish Ninis and people who lavishly praise him all the time . I dont consider myself either. But I am honest when I have been pleased with some of his games this year where he has been quite good, so I saw nothing wrong with saying hes having a good game "again".

GOAL! 1-0 ......... Ninis assist :P

drakos has been saying this all along.. kara should not be takin corners... first corner taken by ninis and its a goal... by the way.. thats 5 assists for Ninis this season

I count 6 assists.

Salpi missed a sitter. Great through ball by Cleyton.

Now Paok is opening up and if we don't concede one, we'll score some more.

Halkias shouldn't be GR's keeper on the national squad.

Bravo Vyntra! But, Halkias was going the wrong direction..

Clayton is great for distributing the ball through the middle. We miss this. Ninis can do it too.

Let's have another one soon.

Archived