Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - PAOK

cyberfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with all due respect drakos, NO MORE PAOK PLAYERS SHOULD COME TO PAO.....

We have helped them enough economically with the laughable 2 mil for melissi and the 2.2 for xristodoulopoulo +1.8 for sponsorship...

They are ok players with prospects for the future.. but i dont want to spend that much on young greek talent anymore..

I like Muslimovic.... but i like Ruka better

with all due respect drakos, NO MORE PAOK PLAYERS SHOULD COME TO PAO.....

We have helped them enough economically with the laughable 2 mil for melissi and the 2.2 for xristodoulopoulo +1.8 for sponsorship...

They are ok players with prospects for the future.. but i dont want to spend that much on young greek talent anymore..

I like Muslimovic.... but i like Ruka better

id take Muslimovic over Ruka anyday, IMO Ruka is quite overated by PAO fans. Hes good but.....Come on. Muslimo has a strong arguement for being in the top forwards in Greece. Hes fast, he finishes, hes tall and hes powerful.

As for Athasiadis I did not mean for PAO - I mean for Greek NT and u21 in the future. I dont think PAO should be buying too many star youths that need playing time to develop, which is limited on the team. I was never really suggesting signing any of the BAOK players.

I 'm off for a while and when I get back I find out that Drakos of all people thinks that I 'm stubborn and that we 've scored 3 in the space of a few mins with Vyntra scoring twice! Is this surrealism at its best or not? No offence, of course, Drakos - I 've taken none.

Archived