Phantis Forums

Panseraikos-Olympiakos

Crazy

Another tough away game is coming up and Olympiakos players need to look past the Kovacevic tragic story and find the energy and the passion to win this one.Olympiakos is really not playing well on the away games so i hope that we can turn that around in this game.

0-1 final score and thank god Olympiakos had no serious injuries from this hell game.Daloukas,the ref lost the control of the game and Seres players were tackling olympiakos feet instead of the ball but just a bunch of yellow cards.........ah,i forgot,there was some small dynamite that exploded right in front of Nikopolidi and another metal canister that got him in the shoulder but the game kept on going.

0-1 final score and thank god Olympiakos had no serious injuries from this hell game.Daloukas,the ref lost the control of the game and Seres players were tackling olympiakos feet instead of the ball but just a bunch of yellow cards.........ah,i forgot,there was some small dynamite that exploded right in front of Nikopolidi and another metal canister that got him in the shoulder but the game kept on going.

Yes the ref. could of given some second yellow cards to some players (and he should of) but I think he was afraid of the fans... at that point a lot of garbage was happening, and as Crazy said, the fans threw things at Nikopolidis... halia.

You see Cyberfish,me and you might agree that some things make sense for both of our clubs sake and health but our actuall leaders dont see that way.Kokkalis made a statement about the refs allowing a way to hard unpunished game plan from some teams to go on kicking and trying to injure some of our player while Pateras attacked by saying that Pao does not get the penalties and Olympiakos should not complain about the refs.I say f.. em both.All calls should be given for every single team in our league and all hard fouls that aim to stop someones carrer should be punished immediatelly with red cards.The funny thing is that both those bozos are also responsible for this years orgies....At some point they should stop looking at the "me" factor and start looking out and protect the "we".One day,before i die i hope to see that.

Archived