Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

lets hope these tightass*s can offer something to Antonis or else.....

More like the very very wide... :whistle:

Nikopolidis is a hell of paixtaras. He's probably amont the top 3 best keepers of our team's history. 200,000 extra frickin' Euro's won't make or break Vardinogianni's wallet! Same with Ezequiel Gonzales, stop being such a f'in miser V-man and dish out a couple million for crying out loud... :angry:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will tell you a very funny story my friends.... Up to now I have been reading this posts regarding the PAO transfers and I thought that when we were talking about GONZALEZ we were refering to KILLY GONZALEZ!!!! :o I just know realised that we are talking about a different Gonzalez, a 23 year old, and I see you al speak of him as if you knew him from before...... :P :P :P

So I think I was dreaming about KILLY up to now........... Can you believe it?? :P

Hi guys,

I am new at this forum. I am Greek but have lived in Sweden my whole life.

This is what I learned late last night.

PAO and Ricardinho reached an agreement at aproximately 1.200.000 Euro yesterday. In the last minute, Sporting Lisbon (our dear Fernando Santos) got hold of his agent and offered him 3 million euro. And just after that , Benfica squeezed in with an offer of 3,2 million. In other words, it was no use from our team to continue the negotiations. But if Sporting would have have a few more hours , he would have signed with us. Pity.

As far as Eke (Ezequiel Gonzalez) is concerned, I checked Rosario Centrals homepage where the headline reads "Goodbye Eke?" and mentions that an agreement is imminent with the greens and that Rosario are about to lose one of their best players.

Although I am happy for getting this player, I would have preffered Mikael Nilsson from Halmstad. He is 25, midfield, will play for Sweden in EURO 2004, and as all scandinavians, very proffessional and reasonably priced.

That is all for now.

Hehehe elastonpapou,

my name is not Lalin, it is taken from the movie Carlitos Way where Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn in Lord of the Rings) plays a character named Lalin. My name is Christos.

Most Swedish names end in -son or -in. It is like Greece where a lot of Greek names end in -opoulos , -idis, -akis.

Take care

PAO and Ricardinho reached an agreement at aproximately 1.200.000 Euro yesterday. In the last minute, Sporting Lisbon (our dear Fernando Santos) got hold of his agent and offered him 3 million euro. And just after that , Benfica squeezed in with an offer of 3,2 million. In other words, it was no use from our team to continue the negotiations. But if Sporting would have have a few more hours , he would have signed with us. Pity

let me cut this short n sweet, we got screwed in the last minute by Benfica????

do u have any proof of this info like links??? and u said quoted "PAO and Ricardinho reached an agreement at aproximately 1.200.000 Euro yesterday" meaning that we got his so how did we get screwed??? plz explain...

Sorry 4 sounding abit repetative but i like to have solid proof about these things as they dnt add up to me...

I watched the show "Opios Anteksi" on Supersport.

Vaggelis Mpraoudakis mentioned this. 99% of the time , he does not BS. He usually backs it up with action. I take his word for it. I tried to find links elsewhere but came up short. He said that the team and PAO had agreed on the financial details when Sporting called his agent and offered the 3 million. Either way, we lost him. If I find more info I will post it. As far as Gonzalez is concerned , u can read at their official site. http://www.rosariocentral.com/. It is in Spanish, but it basically says that all is set for the transfer and that he is one of Rosarios best players

All I know boys is that we will probably end up with another reject player because every negotiation that has taken place with Zaets has ended negatively.

From what I can understand, Livathinos had negotiated with Gonzales and everything looked positive in getting him to agree to terms. However when zaets got involved in these negotiations, the situation got changed.

Although people ilke zaets are past legends in the club, I do not think he has the capabilities in negotiating contracts and locating talent.

All his signings this year have been flops, at least livathinos can see talent. But we need people that are experienced in negotiations.

All long as zaets is involved in negotiations, don't expect good signings!

01/27/2004. South Africa's junior international striker Thando Mngomeni arrived in Athens last Sunday from Sweden and started a trial on Monday with Greek giants Panathinaikos.

The 21-year-old had been on trials with Swedish side Helsingborg and although he made a good impression, the Swedish club failed to reach an agreement with his club Supersport United.

Mngomeni met his countryman Nasif Morris at Panathinaikos.

OMG HIS A BLUDDY STRIKER!!! WHAT DO WE NEED ANOTHER STRIKER!!! I DNT UNDERSTAND THIS!!! WHERE IDIOTS!! HIS ANOTHER REJECT AS WELL!!! :angry:

P.S did anyone notice how many african players we got now??

Demba, manoli, epalle, morris, Thando Mngomeni, whos next?? :huh:

I just heard some news from champions89,2 that PAO and Gonzalez side exchanged some faxes..

PAO sent a fax to ask if he is available, who and how many managers are involved with the player and asked for a clear answer on what they want (in terms of money of course). But the answers have not been revealed yet. out in the public

i perosnally believe that nothing will happen, but who knows right? :unsure:

VARINOGIANNI POULA KAI DROMO

Archived