Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Vyntra as good as Morris?? I'm just wondering. I'm getting the overall feeling that the administration is REALLY trying to fix their blunders. In my mind if they sign at least one of the above two mentioned midfielders I'd be quite happy. I'm starting to believe that we are slowly starting to heal the wounds that they caused to us the fans. Hopefully this momentum continues in the league, we signs these guys, and move forward.

PROHORA!

Lol

dont hold your breath on Gonzales, especially if its just rumours.

Ohh well so whats the situation on RIcardinho?

And also Lakis?

And for the Summary...Confirmed PAO Players this January:

Hlias Kotsios (OFI)

Loukas Vyntras (Paniliakos)

Demba (some bulgrian team, also used to play at ARIS) lol

POSSIBLE:

Ricardinho

Ezekiel Gonzales

Vasilis Lakis

Not Bad PAO....and thats all just a January Transfer Window....lol imagine they still screw up in the next 6 months

than to fix those problems theyll sign superstarts! lol

Christos Oksizoglou was today announced as being promoted from the youth to the senior team. He is a current international with the Greek Youth team where he has 4 appearences. He recently received high praise from the Greek and international madia for his performances in a Tournament in Italy against the likes of Manchester United, Parma, Salerlitana where PAO after reaching the final lost in a penalty shoot out.

Here is the statement from both PAE PAO and Oksizoglou.

He plays in the midfield position as a playmaker.

Opos eipa sto proigoumeno post ta exoune sxedon vrei me Gonzalez, i Rosario Central den exei provlime (tou xrostaei fragka, ara ton afinei eleuthero), kai perimenoune teliki apatisi apo PAO.

Kai auto giati o PAO xtupaei Ricardinio (kala siga mi ton feroune) kai enan Michael Nilson tis Halmstad... (ton xerei kanenas?)

ANte reeeeeeeeeeeee

Y.G

kali kinisi me ton Oksuzoglou, gamato paixtaki, an to ekmetaleutoume sosta kai doulepsei kai autos kala tha afisei epoxi

Very happy to see Oxizoglou come up. He may be a Turko from Xanthi but he plays for the Greek youth teams and he's a hell of a player. Nice idea to bring him up now and nurture him into a future star midfielder... :tup: Gittas on loan to Kallithea for 6 mo. He was being wasted. Send Kotsolis somewhere too. The foukara...been sitting his butt doing nothing for the last 6 months...

has anyone heard the latest on the Lakis or Ricardinho matter?? this is what i hate they mention s%$#! like this n they neva mention anything else afterwards( i might b jumping the gun here but this what always happens n we neva get anyone worthy!!!) ;) if we do manage to get these 2 den we have a good chance of winning it this year n actually doing well in europe again!!! :tup:

lol

thats the greek media for ya!!

lol...does anybody remember the famous transfer of daver sukur to PAO...good couple of yrs ago....the greek media milked that one for all it was worth

lol boys u realise if we bought everyone we were linked with in the greek media (yes those bulls***t rumours) we would have such a super team

prolly a european super power!

u gotta love the greek media

:tup:

I know this is going of the topic abit but plz just read this:

01/18/2004. Former Brazilian international midfielder, Marcos Paulo Alves has signed for Maccabi Haifa until the end of the season. The former Udinese and Sporting Lisbon man came to the Israeli team in order to help her and take the championship in Israel.

The 27-year-old said, "I took a few things from Ronaldo and Rivaldo when I played for Brazil but now I want to speak less to the press and more on the field. I know that there is a lot of expectation on me and I promise I will influence the team with my good experience and capability from Brazil and Europe."

Meanwhile, Haifa striker, Dante Lopez is on the verge of joining Cordoba of the Spanish second division and the second Paraguayan, Jorge Britez is close to Moreirense of Portugal.

My question is how come pao didnt look at this Former Brazilian international midfielder,i mean his 27 years old, midfield, FORMER BRAZILIAN INTERNATIONAL!!! and FREE!!!! yes FREE!!! yet a lesser club like Maccabi Haifa signed him (funny how Maccabi Haifa r doing beta with out Skum!!)

Another question is how come they can sign a big player like that, while pao r taking their sweet ass time with Lakis or Ricardinho???

R we stupid, in da end will get no one watch n see :angry:

P.S i hope im wrong :not:

Gentleman, I also think theres another complete disaster ready to happen right under our noses and none of us have brought it to the attention of this forum.

Im talking about Nikopolidis! His contract expires in June and we risk losing perhaps the best goalkeeper Greece has at the moment for nuuthin simply bc Mr Zaets and Mr Mitsou who is the Tziggers hand puppet stand firm at the moment of their offer which falls SHORT, very short of Nikopolidis requests.

Nikopolidis has been a great player of PAO over the years and perhaps he deserves more respect towards him through this negotiations and lets hope these tightass*s can offer something to Antonis or else.....let him leave and than they can learn the hardway!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

File mou Adonis:

I agree about Nikopolides being a good keeper, but it's not exactly a bad offer he is given. PAO have offered him a deal which will see him become very rich and probably see his best years at the biggest club in Greece. I also understand he has the option to go for free to a European club if he finds one.

So, let's be fair. Nikopolides should sign what is on the table and say thank you.

As for Gonzales and this Riccardinho guy, don't even think about it. Recent past history suggests to us that Vardi will not spend such money. He doesn't want PAO to win another titlo while he knows Kokkalis has it wrapped up for 10 years.

You hear what I am saying? No matter what players PAO bring, Oly will still win the protathlima ;)

Vardinnoyanis is not stupid to spend his money to win the Greek cup.

Archived