Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

you want to hear something special?

hes a striker who scored 2 times in his last 15 apearances...if you ask me he is a replacement for one of our strikers...some one will leave either this trasfer window or in the summer...and i think its going to be our golden boy Konstadinou.

You!!! this is what i have been trying to say in my previous posts...if PAO carry on avoiding big name signings for finacial reasons PAO will just go from bad to worse!

he is a good striker but we dont need a god damn striker SCHUMM!!!!!!!!!!! dont you ever read these god damn forums? maybe you can learn a little something about managing a football club!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys i think karagounis will never come back to panathinaikos..he'll; only come back wen hes glory days r ova.........

Inter Milan's Karagounis rules out Perugia move

tribalfootball.com - January 6, 2004

Inter Milan midfielder Giorgios Karagounis has rubbished Perugia claims that he is joining them on-loan.

The Greek international said, "I do not understand this because Alessandro Gaucci says I am already a player of Perugia. But Inter have not told me that they want to loan me.

"I will remain here and try to win a place in the team.

"A return in Greece? Not, it is not in my plans. My aim is only with Inter, and I will do everything in order to play for the Nerazzurra."

Tribalfootball.com

you want to hear something special?

hes a striker who scored 2 times in his last 15 apearances...if you ask me he is a replacement for one of our strikers...some one will leave either this trasfer window or in the summer...and i think its going to be our golden boy Konstadinou.

You!!! this is what i have been trying to say in my previous posts...if PAO carry on avoiding big name signings for finacial reasons PAO will just go from bad to worse!

he is a good striker but we dont need a god damn striker SCHUMM!!!!!!!!!!! dont you ever read these god damn forums? maybe you can learn a little something about managing a football club!

PAO SIGNS NIREN DEMBA sportnet

Posted Image

Shum doesnt make the transfers...Zaec does. I can't blame Shum for signing Demba-Nyren.

2 goal in 15 games? damn..that's poor...

if he can only play like he did for Aris.

I hear his 1.88m tall, 80 kg, so he must be bbig and bulky, giving defenders all sort of problems with strength. Lets hope he has the brains to use his body well.

contra.gr say hes a good pick up - consider this, vlaovic and vazexa are leaving, both confirmed, so we did need a striker now or in june it was goin to happen. Maybe we mite pik up another striker in june.

He also is available to play in the UEFA so thats a bonus - lets not criticise him just yet. He did score 12 goals in 22 games from 17 starts (correct me if im wrong). So its not too bad, and that was with aris - the service he will get from our Midfield compared to Aris's midfield will be different, and we have other brilliant strikers he can link up with....so i say give him a chance and let the football do the talking!

:tup:

Two transfers down (Kotsios and Demba)....two possibly yet far fetched three to go. Althouugh Dembas transfer captured us all by surprise.

Greek Media says Vyntra is extremely close. Defender is critically and he is capable of playing everywhere in defence, R, L , or C.

Midifielder. Foreigner. Names have been brought up, whether it be Banovic, a Swede (Scandinavian), the Atletico Madrid outkast, the "ready made number 10" from Argentina as Livathinos tells us, we dont know.

Although I have a hunch, and its a bad hunch that Banovic is the go, his Croat, Zaets has the authority to close the deal.

Can anyone narrow this space down! And we are in need of something big!

Rivaldo was on a free....we should have been linked with him even if he would have been a long shot!

OKKKKK i dnt wanna get ahead of my self but read this!!!!

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s5867.html <<<------ :o

if we sign him omg!!!! whata a signing but this better not be bullshit. they beta do it!!! :angry:

by the way its a brazilian player!!!

01/13/2004. Brazilian international midfielder Ricardinho is being linked with a move to Panathinaikos.

Ricardinho (28), part of Brazil's World Cup winning squad after being called up to replace the injured Emerson, has terminated his contract with Brazilian side Sao Paolo and it is thought that the Greek giants Panathinaikos will be leading the chase to sign him on a free transfer.

SA Europe

:box:

also to my understaning Roma were after him last transfer season so he is qulity!!!!

he is linked with pao as is Esquiel Gonzales who is a great young talented left midfield that started two years ago at boca but moved and helped lift rosario central up to the top of the table..this kid is exactly what we need on that left side, speedy, creative and OFFENSIVE MINDED...i hope we pick one, or even both of these guys up...it would be very amazing to see these tranfers...

Yes, but what about Vasilis Lakis.

All doesnt seem bright in the AEK Camp and the Greek Media has kept itself busy insisting he will be a PAO player if (and they reckon it will take amiracle for him to stay at AEK) he leaves AEK.

Now, Greek, in his prime, Right sided midfielder (correct me if im wrong)... also sounds very promising!

:tup:

By Emerson Vicente

Brazilian international Ricardinho has left Sao Paulo after cancelling his contract.

The 28-year-old is now looking for a new club with Europe believed to be his preferred destination.

"I delayed taking the decision, but I find that it was the best one that I had to make for me and it was the time to leave Sao Paulo," said Ricardinho.

"My priority is to play outside my country.

"It is clear that I have some possibilities, but I have to analyse them."

Greek giants Panathinaikos have been linked with the World Cup winner

Guys, Ricardinho would be a big big steal for us. That's obvious. I wouldn't mind Lakis coming because I'd pick him over a Maric or Zuta any day of the year even if he were out of form...About Ezequiel Gonzales, I totally agree that he'd be a hell of a pickup. I was watching a Clausara 2003 Review show last week and they were showing all the goals of the Argentine league from last year, and they showed a three of his goals. They were absolutely stunning. The first was a rocket volley from the top left corner of the box, and the other was a similar one from the top of the box. The third one he ran by 4 defensemen and schooled the keeper. He did this by dragging the ball with his right foot to the left and then the right around the spawlled keeper...sweet stuff right there... :tup:

ok lets size this one up shale we... if pao get these 3 players

( Ricardinho,Lakiz,Esquiel Gonzales) den im sure all da pao fans will b delighted not to mention the players whioch woud give em confidence and u know what the sweet things is??? 2/3 players r free transfers so there shouldnt b any excuses and pao should do there best in getting em since they dnt have to pay a fee for em... by da ways thats Ricardinho And Lakiz :tup:

P.S we beta get atleast 2/3 players or ill b very unhappy :angry:

pao2gre

whats ur problem with Lakis. Id like to see him at PAO. Like jcl said, we all would pick him over zuta or maric, wouldnt you.

And i doubt we will be picking up all 3 players (Lakis, Ricardinho and Gonzales). PAO will be looking at buying 2 of those 3.

Can someone also check into the number of foreigners we have, bc both Ricardinho and Gonzales would be Non-EU players.

pao2gre

dont have any problems with lakis....if 2 of the three came our midfield would be (no specific order) Basinas, Michaelsen, Ricardinho and Gonzales.....i just think theres no room for lakis

what about we stuff michaelsoen off i mean his old... id rather have lakis playing der and id rather have lakis playing then maric or zuata.... plus lakis is greek n we need more greek players....

Archived