Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, Alexo, where in Belgium are you? I was born in Liege and lived in Rix-en-Sarr for 5 years...

sorry about the delay jcl_jcl2002,i was away 4 a few days.anyway i live in moorsel , a small town on the outskirts of brussels.

i agree verpakovskis would be a very good signing(especially after what he did to turkey :P )

its good to see pana linked with all these players,they're finally showing some ambition!

Yea, Rix-en-Sarr's about 10 km outside of Brussels...there's a nice little lake there called le Lacque de Genevalle with a really nice castle/restaurant(sorry I don't know how to spell all that well in French because I left the country when I was 5)...That's about all I remember other than the trees in my houses' backyard which I ran into once and nearly lost an eye... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...what a dumbass I was... :lol: :lol: :lol:

highly unlikely since we have a jew in charge!!!

:P

what do they celebrate? isnt hanakah or sumthin or rather!?!?

:whistle:

hanuka it is...

here the press keep talking about giovanni rosso, that told the newspapers that he wants to finish his career in maccabi haifa (some say that all the talking about pao was in order to achieve a long term contract drom maccabi haifa).

others say that during next week pao will hand over an offer to purchase rosso - though, not in the amounts maccabi talks about.

haifa's newspapers are full of "love words" for mr. schum for his "good work"....

and that's about it.

did u read something new about rosso in the greek press in the last few days?

haifa's newspapers are full of "love words" for mr. schum for his "good work"....

"good work"? :unsure:

i hopr the brackets mean the opposite..SInce he came to PAO all there is is "bad work" but that is another story (we have to include the a**hole owners of PAO).

as for giovanni rosso, he is unlikely to come to PAO,and no offers are likely to be made..if he was free, no problem, but the Vardinogiannis family (owners of PAO) will not give any money away to buy soemone like rosso

"good work"? :unsure:

i hopr the brackets mean the opposite..SInce he came to PAO all there is is "bad work" but that is another story (we have to include the a**hole owners of PAO).

as for giovanni rosso, he is unlikely to come to PAO,and no offers are likely to be made..if he was free, no problem, but the Vardinogiannis family (owners of PAO) will not give any money away to buy soemone like rosso

the brackets indeed mean the opposite - don't worry...

what i really meant is that not only he didn't bring us championship (we were far better than all of our rivals last year. in the middle of the season we were leading 9 points from the club who finally took the championship -finally we lost due to 2 more goals that we recieved (same points) - 2 if u want to aqurate...).

now days he is the coach of pao - but still - keep talking about our players. rosso is the most important player in our team. all the summer he kept talking about him. 3 days ago he said that he wants our goalkeeper and our striker... this is not a fair play.

by the way, our press says that pao doesn't want to pay for rosso but zaec is doing is best to convince your president.

someone should tell him that rosso is 31 years old...

shum was at a t.v show today in israel. he was asked about rosso and then said the usuall thing, that he always do "where ever i go i will want a player like rosso in my team. i met who i needed to meet in maccabi haifa in order to take rosso but when i got no answer i figured it out and rosso is a player of maccabi haifa. all the reports today are bunch of speculations"...

anyway - yesterday we had a game and rumors said that zaec came to see rosso. it appeard to be as another speculation. where were zaec? is it such a big secret?...

Everything has gone all quite now with the transfer talks :tdown: im jst hoping its because of christmass and things will pick up soon?? hopefully will get good players coz santa ows us :P anyways im off to queensland for christmass so i wish everyone here a merry christmass!!!! :la:

Well if the transfer of Rosso aint gonna happen lets just drop the issue. Everyone in the press and in here have been carrying on about this transfer just like when Beckham had rumours about goin to Real when eventually he did. :box: :tdown:

I say we should concentrate on bringing "home grown"and "young" talent into PAO. Im pleased with this links to players such as Tavlaridis and Vintras. We need to establish ourselves with a nucleus of young greek players.

I think that would be a good move to bring Amanatidis in from Stuttgart. That is, only if he isn't picked up by another foreign club. I would rather see a Greek player play elsewhere to show their calibre of play than to come back to Greece for a few years.

I Think Taralidis and Vyntra and Amanatidis would be a great pickup for us .

Im also looking at Tavlaridis ...

Amanatidis and Papadopoulos - The 2 youngsters who have the energy to be playing for the next 10+ would be an ''Epithesi Fotia'' in the near future and also used to play together in the Greek U/21 team

we also need someone to take lympes old spot (where dimitraki is playing atm) cause hes not suitable for that position ... papa should be playing clear straight out striker

Posted Image

Well if the transfer of Rosso aint gonna happen lets just drop the issue. Everyone in the press and in here have been carrying on about this transfer just like when Beckham had rumours about goin to Real when eventually he did. :box: :tdown:

zuta came for a visit in israel today.

some say he came to convince rosso to join him

some say rosso will convince him to come back to haifa...

how many speculations for a 24 hr visit?... :tdown:

let me say that if pao are determined to grab these guys they will not only come close to making it far in europe next year but also winning the league....

if pao have a defence who the core is kyrigiakos,tavlaridis, morris, and seitaridis(maybe sold)...........

a midfield with guys like........basinas, amanatidis, epalle, jean

and strikers.....konstantinou, papa, and olisadebe...

IT WILL BE THERE BEST TEAM IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived