Phantis Forums

PAO transfer Speculation

jcl_jcl2002

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so who are these Scandinavian players linked to PAO...

Rol Larsen of Copenhagen

Micael Nilsen of Halmstad

Does anyone have any info on these players? Are they any good, positions, age?

And for sum reason why have we dropped our interests in Taralidis of Paniliakos and only pursuing Vyntra?

Both are young Greek players, which could only improve the team, not just now but in years to come!

:blink:

Name: Jose Maria Movilla

Nationality: Spanish

Club: Atletico Madrid

Price Aprox: $1mill (but could be arriving on loan first)

Date of Birth: 08-02-1975 born in Madrid

Height: 170

Weight: 71

From 1997 to 2000 he got 120 caps with Malaga and 10 goals

He is a left sided midfielder who can play left wing or central mid

he is a left footed player and is most famous for his pace on the wing and creative crossing.

He began his career in Moscardo and moved on to Numancia and then to Ourense.

After that he showed his class in Malaga and was snapped up in 2000 by Atletico Madrid. if im not mistaken he has also had a spell at Spanish Giants Real Madrid

Other clubs intrested in the player are:

Spanish Rocardo Moar, Sports Director for Hannover 96, has admitted that the German club will try to lure Atletico Madrid's Jose Mario Movilla to their team.

Moar declared, "We know that it will not be easy, but I hope we can get him soon."

Atletico Madrid midfielder Movilla will not be leaving the club in the January transfer window.

The ex-Malaga man, once compared to Zinedine Zidane by the club's former president Jesus Gil, has been continually left out of the side, and even the squad this season by coach Gregorio Manzano.

But despite interest from Zaragoza, the player wants to remain in Madrid.

But it looks like PAO are on the verge of signing him.

http://www.supersport.gr/default.asp?aid=93313

Now this will be a good move...come one Schum...dont get all ebraio on us now!!!!!

Sounds Promising. But is it concrete. All we know for sure is that PAO wants to bring in a midfielder (AM) from a foreign country. We know Livathinos has done alot of scouting in Argentina and weve heard theres a ready made number 10 there for us (Gonzalez anyone?) and than there was a link to Scandinavia, now this! At least there doing their research!

Sounds like Vyntra is a soon to be PAO player. Tzigger to "close the deal" apparently on Wednesday, the same day he apparently meets withe Ministers AGAIN for the stadium!

Busy Week at PAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:box: :box: :box:

the truth is that the PAO scouts are going about their business very quitly which i think is a very wise move. We all know that if Panatha is interested in a player and issues a press release its only a matter of hourse before olympiakos snoops around and evaluates the player for themselves. And its makes perfect sence as im sure PAO would do the same. e.g the whole Konstandinou senario. So i think that if Shum wants to stay on as manager after this year...he will deffinately have to bring in at least 3 new players, one of which has to be a big name. Otherwise we will come short in the league...get kicked out of the UEFA and he will be back at Macabi playing the inter to-to cup with his boyfriend Rosso. So lets wait and see what suprises our little israili friend has install for us now shal we. With in the next week we should know.

yes i wonder what scum is thinking right this very moment....

Funny we agree.

That is what I call him too... SCUM!

My opinion:

Scum has very little saying in transfers

Livathinos works under Zaets ( I wish it were the other way )

and both under Mitsos and Tzigger...

Who we sign is mostly a matter of good research, scouting, secrecy and most of all money!

They want cheap deals that will cover the losses we suffered this year.

They avoid going head to head vs Kokalis, since they are not willing to spend as much as he is...

We will be lucky to get some decent talent.

Our best chance is young Greeks that will over perform for PAO.

Pao has a better team philosophy than gauros

By keeping Livathinos, Warzycha in management/coaching positions we can bring in youths that could, with the appropriate guidance, develop into solid footballers

That is what they are trying/should be trying to accomplish :tup:

PEACE

Guest Protathlitis

About Bourakis adoni he went to Westbourne in werribee i dont know what people are getting exited about the only reason he was in the sun was because he is a local boy

A Danish Rumor sent to me by a Friend

According to the Danish newspaper BT Panathinaikos are trying to sign either the Swedish international Mikael Nilsson (Halmstad).... or the Danish international midfielder Thomas Roll Larsen (FC Kobenhavn)....Thomas Roll said yesterday, that he is interested...

and his own eveluation of the aforementioned players which I asked on your behalf

Mikael Nilsson 25 year-old, midfielder (Halmstad)....Dont know that much about him, but he has scored 3 goals for the Swedish NT (11 caps, 3 goals)...and he's probably not that expensive to get....

Thomas Roll Larsen 26 year-old, attacking midfielder (FC København)...Class player with high-class technique and dribbling skills. A key player for FCK, but he has been injured alot this season, so it has not been one of his best seasons so far....Not a key player on the Danish NT (7 caps, 1 goal)...

FCK payed

A Danish Rumor sent to me by a Friend

and his own eveluation of the aforementioned players which I asked on your behalf

Mikael Nilsson 25 year-old, midfielder (Halmstad)....Dont know that much about him, but he has scored 3 goals for the Swedish NT (11 caps, 3 goals)...and he's probably not that expensive to get....

Thomas Roll Larsen 26 year-old, attacking midfielder (FC København)...Class player with high-class technique and dribbling skills. A key player for FCK, but he has been injured alot this season, so it has not been one of his best seasons so far....Not a key player on the Danish NT (7 caps, 1 goal)...

FCK payed

niren debah had scored 12 goals in 22 appearances for aris.Hes 24 ys old and left aris due to their financial xalia.During off season olympiakos and aek were suppose ti sign him but he ended up in bulgaria where he scored 2 goals in 12 appearances and his demands for a release were met. Hes not a bad striker, and this is a move pao management have made due to the fact that goran vlaovic and warzycha are not gonna be on the roster next year anyways so.So from start of next year, we basically have mixalaki, olisadebe, papadopoulos, and debah. WHos 2 say though that oli will be sold???????????????????? :not: :not:

niren debah, is african player,with swedish passport, which makes him an exception for a foreign player as well

Strato,,,,have u seen full games of him????is he another avg player?

Archived