Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS @ Playoffs GAME 5

athinaios

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

opa this is becoming quite a dance on the field!!!

3-0 Kara weaves through....

I hope to see this Karagounis form stay in Austria..... :gr:

THAT IS THE KARAGKOUNIS weve been missing!

I say bring on Ninis and turn this place upside down with goals and have a small party for the fans!

GreenTitus - i wish they did the same too, but they have their reasons, their difficulties etc... lets also not forget football tickets arent cheap these days either...anyways hopefully well see that be over next season....when were in CL :D

What a wonderful thing psychology is: when you feel confident and appreciated you can perform miracles! If only we had this nice atmosphere in and around the team all year long! This is a good bunch of lads - all we need is 4-5 quality players and we 'll be set for glory. Ninis for Dimoutsos.

man, kakos has had a terrible match...really sad refereeing

Kakos is the typical self-involved, narcissistic Greek ref. Am I looking cool? Are the cameras on me? Is it obvious that I 'm bald and this is why I shave my head?

PS: Spyro looking veeeeeeery good in the 2nd half.

Good game, indeed, I especially liked the fact that they didn't stop pushing forward even after the third goal. A very warm goodbye to the home of many European triumphs for our club. From Red Star to Arsenal and Barcelona we 've seen a lot of good things on that pitch. A new era rising, though, and no need for tears. Giannakopouloi are in as well so, all in all, a happy occasion. Check the report here

its over 2-2!!!

PAO has claimed 2nd place and will be in the CL 2nd Round Qualifying. Im glad now there will be a calm game, no pressure/injuries/tensions leading up the Euro...

It will be tough, but if we do well with our signigns we can do it - even with Peseiro!

CL there we come!!!!!!!! skoufalis :nw: one more great game from him.. rehagel needs to look at him..

We played a great game from back to front. From Galinovic to our forwards. We put pressure on their d all game long and they made mistakes.

This doesnt differ much from how we played in the superleague this year. the only difference being now we are scoring on our chances. in the last 4 games we have 12 goals for.

And now we are in the champions league. With the change of ownership etc, i believe we will make some signings and make great strides next season as we did this season.

Let us not forget that if oly didnt get the three points awarded to them we would of finished second. and if the penalty agaisnt AEK wasnt called we would of been champions. i will have the complete list of our possible opponents for the 2nd round of cl qualies shortly but i feel we will have a pass straight to the 3rd round with the types of opponents so far.

Another good thign is that we will have a short summer without football as with the euro and preseason we will have about 2 weeks without football. Great.

I beleive the CL rounds are going to be pretty tough, if not extremley difficult. Looking at who is waiting, were still very far from being in the CL.

Were coming up from the 2nd round, so thats not great news either

Barcelona

Juventus

Liverpool

Arsenal

Spartak

Galatasaray

Bremen or Schalke

Ajax or PSV

French League teams

etc...

I just hope our coefficient is good enough to pair us with another 2nd round team in the 3rd round...or we are in for a serious challenge...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champion..._League_2008-09

I beleive the CL rounds are going to be pretty tough, if not extremley difficult. Looking at who is waiting, were still very far from being in the CL.

Were coming up from the 2nd round, so thats not great news either

Barcelona

Juventus

Liverpool

Arsenal

Spartak

Galatasaray

Bremen or Schalke

Ajax or PSV

French League teams

etc...

I just hope our coefficient is good enough to pair us with another 2nd round team in the 3rd round...or we are in for a serious challenge...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champion..._League_2008-09

hmmm... are you sure about the 2nd group??? cuz i heard we gonna have an ''easy'' teams sta prokrimatika...

Archived