Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS @ Playoffs GAME 5

athinaios

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simao great game... dimoutsos looking bad... hope we see nini soon.

ok ndoye is a good player but hes not a striker so he can play alone... why not postiga?

Yep yep... Too many midfielders out there just falling into each other and not enough threat on the wings. I would also start with a winger and then throw Postiga in. Looks like a very tough game so far. We need to win, however, and the injuries + Manucho's sub are not helping. It's a good example of how just throwing many good players on the pitch does not guarantee success up front, though.

Drakos, Drakos... Agreed, Postiga has not offered what one might have expected from someone with his name and cv but, as a footballer, he is clearly very talented. Plus, he normally scores quite a lot, even when he doesn't play regularly. I wish we could have gotten him a couple of years ago - he was deadly back then.

I don't want to make this a big deal or anything but how come the 'organomenoi' found their way in the stadium and got together and everything since the ticket-selling regime hasn't changed? Answer: it had nothing to do with ticketclub or anything like that - it was just putting their row with Tziger over the club.

PS: Now, that was a ridiculous decision Mr. Kakos...

I don't want to make this a big deal or anything but how come the 'organomenoi' found their way in the stadium and got together and everything since the ticket-selling regime hasn't changed? Answer: it had nothing to do with ticketclub or anything like that - it was just putting their row with Tziger over the club.

theyre not really organomenoi man....there a very small peice......

and they are not sitting in Gate 13, they are in in Gate 7 and 8,so theyre in as aneksartitoi... what you said is half-true....

GOAAAAAAAAAAL KARAGKOUNIS!!! great finish!

QUOTE (GreenTitus @ May 11 2008, 12:14 PM)

theyre not really organomenoi man....there a very small peice......

and they are not sitting in Gate 13, they are in in Gate 7 and 8,so theyre in as aneksartitoi... what you said is half-true....

Fair enough, you probably know these things better than I do, but, honestly, if they had done that in the past, Leoforos would have been a much more difficult edra. And it's obvious that they didn't for reasons that had nothing to do with a fan's love for the club.

Archived