Phantis Forums

PAO - ARIS @ Playoffs GAME 5

athinaios

This Sunday (May 11), we're playing Aris, and with a win I think we'll get to the CL. It's not the season I'd hoped for, but the team will play a couple interesting games in Europe in the upcoming season.

On a side note, this is going to be the last official game of Panatha at historic Leforos, before moving to OAKA and later to our new home (whenever this is built).

I think Aris will play an open game and we'll get chances to score. If we convert, I feel good that we'll beat them.

Ivits and Javito are going to be rested by Aris. Obviously, they're thinking of the final cup (May 17) game against gavroi.

It seems that many fans will attend this game and bid farewell to Leoforos.

SUN 5/11 19:00 (GR)

ET World Live

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few minutes before the start and I see lots of empty stands. How come is this game sold out? When do they get there? :unsure:

Ticket Clubs version of declared "sold out" is not actually "sold out" - full stadium.

As for the souvlakia - last i was there all the souvlakia, vendors and carts were not there for "security reasons" :LOL:

It was basically to force fans to get snacks at the nasty ass cantina, and buy only from the official shop. PAO would do better to hire these street vendors, as they do the food and even the merchandise to some extent better than PAO...outsourcing do it.

This team can circulate the ball well. And, this is NEW. We couldn't exchange 3 passes before. This team is playing much, much better than in 2004 when we won the double. :tup:

PS>I don't mean just now, all season long :D [that's why I compared to a team that actually won a title] I've been sayiing this months now. It's got to be a credit to Pesseiro, regardless of whatever else you may think of him.

This team can circulate the ball well. And, this is NEW. We couldn't exchange 3 passes before. This team is playing much, much better than in 2004 when we won the double. thumbup.gif

I beg to differ - good circulation is the one thing we have been doing well all season long.

Archived